🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was the Obama administration the biggest "let down" in political history?

Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

We did not have six thousand killed in Iraq war, closer to 4500. All deaths are a tragedy then as now.

Sadly, those Iraq casualty figures only include the soldiers
We also had 1500 civilian contractors killed in Iraq. They are still Americans

Were they? You know the majority of them were Republicans

The only thing you're sad about in the deaths of the soldiers in Iraq is how few died to fight a war so you couldn't feign even more indignity. Be honest for once in your life
6000 is just a "few"?

6000 were killed to support an il-conceived and poorly executed war

I can't figure it out, you are Jake when you want to tear down Republicans and Rightwinger when you want to tear down the country? Could you share with us your criteria?

I would not have voted as did Kerry and Hillary but that said the war was conducted VERY well and the casualties were MUCH LOWER then you and your alter ego Jake predicted.

More falsehoods

At no time in the buildup to Iraq did Bush or any of his henchmen talk about ten years and 6000 lives

It was "they will treat us as liberators" and "Mission Accomplished" after two months

Last edited:
How sexist are you? Yes we know the left hate woman in combat, you do get our female Soldiers did die in Iraq right ?
I've served with several females, and had no problems..but please lie for me some more....
Was i talking to you court jester troll?
You must have with that broad brush you paint humanity with...
Elaborate please?
First look at your usage of words......
How sexist are you? Yes we know the left hate woman in combat, you do get our female Soldiers did die in Iraq right ?
The usage suggest all as in leftist...which is improperly conceived...if you mean one person you would state that you, as a lefty would hate women in combat.....
You know exactly.what I meant, your evading my question, words or grammar don't mean crap, actions do

Just a hint

It is kind of amusing you.sorry Ass libs have.to analyze every.thing I post , to bitch like my 3 rd grade.teacher., never cared I get it done

I would not have voted as did Kerry and Hillary but that said the war was conducted VERY well and the casualties were MUCH LOWER then you and your alter ego Jake predicted.

Predicted...hoped for...and rooted for and propped up the enemy to make happen. Now they are for the troops. Yeah, right...

I've served with several females, and had no problems..but please lie for me some more....
Elaborate please?
The usage suggest all as in leftist...which is improperly conceived...if you mean one person you would state that you, as a lefty would hate women in combat.....

You do.realize.people.die all the.time RW?

Right?

Try that one when you inform families their son was killed in combat

Yeah, you care so much for the American soldier. Yet, you fucking hypocrites never hold protests when our own soldiers are water boarded in training. Only when 5 sandniggers who planned 911 are water boarded. All of a sudden you pretend to care, get whipped up into your pathetic fake frenzies and you hold up your fucking signs and protest. You fucking blow hard.

Do any of you say shit about our own soldiers being water boarded.

Oh fuck you.

Yes I do care about the American Soldier. I understand they are risking their lives when we ask them to
This country owes them the decency to only ask them to risk their lives when it is absolutely necessary

Iraq was not one of those times

Fuck you and your feigned outrage. You could not care less about any of our soldiers. You piece of shit.
And it Chicken Hawks such as yourself whose answer to every crisis is to invade that results in American soldiers being needlessly killed
What about the kids in Chicago, Philly Detroit it is not Necessary to get them killed by democrat policies

We did not have six thousand killed in Iraq war, closer to 4500. All deaths are a tragedy then as now.

The only thing you're sad about in the deaths of the soldiers in Iraq is how few died to fight a war so you couldn't feign even more indignity. Be honest for once in your life
6000 is just a "few"?

I can't figure it out, you are Jake when you want to tear down Republicans and Rightwinger when you want to tear down the country? Could you share with us your criteria?

More falsehoods

At no time in the buildup to Iraq did Bush or any of his henchmen talk about ten years and 6000 lives

It was "they will treat us as liberators" and "Mission Accomplished" after two months

Mission accomplished meant the fall of Hussein, you're rewriting history

and show me where Bush said the other quote, that you pulled from your ass

Predicted...hoped for...and rooted for and propped up the enemy to make happen. Now they are for the troops. Yeah, right...

Well they are all for the troops. No more body counts, even though our troops are still dying under Obama. No more pictures of flag draped coffins that the MSM had to have the right to show. Two faced every one of them.

Elaborate please?
You know exactly.what I meant, your evading my question, words or grammar don't mean crap, actions do

Just a hint
Words make a lot of different in how much I can get away with while trolling...
All leftist do not hate troops or female troops..What an ignorant statement for someone to assume....I served with the first females allowed in the regular army in 1982......

Well they are all for the troops. No more body counts, even though our troops are still dying under Obama. No more pictures of flag draped coffins that the MSM had to have the right to show. Two faced every one of them.
I see body counts in newspapers on local news....Anymore opinions and not facts?

6000 is just a "few"?

More falsehoods

Precisely. They accomplished the mission. They think the capture of the capital and the deposed leader means nothing was accomplished.

Do we really have any clue how annoying every fucking left wing ignorant moron is?

Make no mistake, the same morons on the left who supposedly care so much for the Iraqi people and Palestinians are the same ones that wish to this second saddam was in power torturing and murdering his people.

It is literally impossible to argue with these double talking wastes of shit. Do not ever get sucked into the notion that they care about the poor, minorities, or anyone like that. They see all of them as political pieces. They use therm to push their fucking agendas. None of them do a thing for the poor and they ridicule those that spend their days and nights feeding the poor and clothing the naked.

They are nothing. They are not worthy of one ounce of respect from anyone.

I see body counts in newspapers on local news....Anymore opinions and not facts?
prove the cause of death, link please and no opinions from you

6000 is just a "few"?

More falsehoods

Iraq: The Good War
Articles Iraq The Good War

Why the Iraq War Was Right
Why the Iraq War Was Right The Diplomat

The Iraq War Was a Good Idea, If You Ask the Kurds

The Iraq War Was a Good Idea If You Ask the Kurds - The Atlantic

prove the cause of death, link please and no opinions from you
Prove cause of death,,,,,being in a war zone...are you collecting insurance?

Elaborate please?

Just a hint
Words make a lot of different in how much I can get away with while trolling...
All leftist do not hate troops or female troops..What an ignorant statement for someone to assume....I served with the first females allowed in the regular army in 1982......
Words dont pay my bills unless you must be a paid troll

Are you?

See moon that's what I thought no one has to pay me to do this, but they have to pay you to out fight me

It is what it is

6000 is just a "few"?

More falsehoods

Do you know what henchman means?

6000 is just a "few"?

More falsehoods

Iraq: The Good War
Articles Iraq The Good War

Why the Iraq War Was Right
Why the Iraq War Was Right The Diplomat

The Iraq War Was a Good Idea, If You Ask the Kurds

The Iraq War Was a Good Idea If You Ask the Kurds - The Atlantic
Nice when you can have republican rags rewrite history for you

Most of America disagrees

6000 is just a "few"?

More falsehoods

Do you know what henchman means?

Yes, what you do for the Democratic party. You know, like misapplying one quote and making up another one

Forum List

Back