Was Trump Wiretapped? Just the facts.

good idea, you shouldnt put money on Obama.. but you can if youre a complete moron and are clueless how, and who facilitates wiretaps.

LMAO Nope. The complete moron and clueless one is you.

Leaks in the WH? Wire tapping in Trump Tower??

Sounds pretty credible to me but then I'm not a biased hack like you are.

Obama holdovers? Rhodes?? Could very well be.

Carry on oh clueless one.

So far, no evidence has been provided to support the wire tapping claim. None. It's untethered from reality.

Sounds much like that Russian rigging election thingy

Depends on what "Russian rigging" thingy you mean...

Did the Russians hack the voting machines? Hell no.
Did Trump actively collude with Russians to throw the election? No evidence thus far, unlikely
Did the Russians attempt to interfere in our election to favor Trump? Plenty of evidence thus far, likely (let's see what the investigation shows).

There is about the same amount of evidence the Russians attempted to interfere as there is Obama ordered the wiretap.

It's all political theatre and narratives and it's past old

All the US Intelligence agencies are in agreement that the Russians attempted to interfere. They've provided as much evidence as can be provided without declassifying. Not only US Intelligence, but that of other countries in Europe who have been targeted by the Russians.

Compare that to nothing whatsoever supporting Trumps claim.

I'm not going to buy that there is some sort of massive conspiracy at work cooping the Intelligence community, the past adminstration, judiciary and the media attempting to topple Trump. That's a the product of a delusional and paranoid mind.

So far, no evidence has been provided to support the wire tapping claim. None. It's untethered from reality.

Did Trump actively collude with Russians to throw the election? No evidence thus far, unlikely
Did the Russians attempt to interfere in our election to favor Trump? Plenty of evidence thus far, likely (let's see what the investigation shows).

There is about the same amount of evidence the Russians attempted to interfere as there is Obama ordered the wiretap.

All the US Intelligence agencies are in agreement that the Russians attempted to interfere. They've provided as much evidence as can be provided without declassifying. Not only US Intelligence, but that of other countries in Europe who have been targeted by the Russians.

I'm not going to buy that there is some sort of massive conspiracy at work cooping the Intelligence community, the past adminstration, judiciary and the media attempting to topple Trump. That's a the product of a delusional and paranoid mind.

I said evidence....where is it?

Hint: There is none

Only question is why would they favor Trump is they could get everything they wanted by just paying off Hillary?

Maybe because they can't "pay off Hillary" - that's solely your opinion of her there. She's always been a hardliner towards Moscow, they know that - they dealt with her while she was SoS. Trump is an unknown politically, but already has friendly ties to them, and has indicated a desire to loosen sanctions. There is no way Clinton would.

Hillary hardliner with Moscow? Yeah, in words only, until they offer cash...

Only question is why would they favor Trump is they could get everything they wanted by just paying off Hillary?

Maybe because they can't "pay off Hillary" - that's solely your opinion of her there. She's always been a hardliner towards Moscow, they know that - they dealt with her while she was SoS. Trump is an unknown politically, but already has friendly ties to them, and has indicated a desire to loosen sanctions. There is no way Clinton would.

If she's as corrupt as you say - show me the indictments.

where's the evidence then? why did clapper state yesterday there is nothing there on the russians and the trump campaign?

I said evidence....where is it?

Hint: There is none
they got nothing. confirmed yesterday by Clapper. yet here they are still making the bogus claim. proved by the intelligence agencies in Jan

Same place your evidence is...there isn't any.

where's the evidence then? why did clapper state yesterday there is nothing there on the russians and the trump campaign?

At the risk of being reported on for spamming....I'll repeat what I said:

they're coming. we waited this long to drain the swamp of the do nothing justice department.

Coyote, are you that uninformed still? wow this is like post ten now, where you have no idea what's already happened. even the wire tapping.

Talking about the "evidence" and providing the same is not the same thing.

Everyone is targeted by Russians, and mainly by us. It's what they do. It's what we do. Complaining about it, as it if happened first time is ridiculous.

Again, getting DNC "hacked" or rather leaked, and getting Podesta's emails doesn't mean that election was hacked. It just means that Dems are buthurt for losing and they need someone to blame.

At the risk of being reported on for spamming....I'll repeat what I said:

simply post it?

without evidence of voting machine hacking you got squat. it's what's been said for four months now. Also what exactly is your evidence of interference?

Coyote, are you that uninformed still? wow this is like post ten now, where you have no idea what's already happened. even the wire tapping.

Where's the evidence?

There are none (yet). All investigations were stonewalled by previous admin, and that will, I hope, change pretty soon.

What is confusing to me is... a wiretap like this would be highly classified, wouldn't the president be privy to classified information? Wouldn't this leave two possible options.
1. Trump disclosed classified information in a tweet
Or
2. Trump made it up to distract from the sessions fiasco

If anybody has another theory please add it but these seem to be the only two options.
3. To put the Democrats on defense. They have made non-stop accusations without evidence from the moment they declared 'Russians Hacked the Election' to accusing Flynn / Sessions / Trump of having contacts inappropriately with the Russians. (McCaskill and Pelosi were even proven to have lied in their attacks on Trump).

Where's the evidence?
it was in the intelligence report mentioning of wire tapping. you should read up.

What is confusing to me is... a wiretap like this would be highly classified, wouldn't the president be privy to classified information? Wouldn't this leave two possible options.
1. Trump disclosed classified information in a tweet
Or
2. Trump made it up to distract from the sessions fiasco

If anybody has another theory please add it but these seem to be the only two options.
3. To put the Democrats on defense. They have made non-stop accusations without evidence from the moment they declared 'Russians Hacked the Election' to accusing Flynn / Sessions / Trump of having contacts inappropriately with the Russians. (McCaskill and Pelosi were even proven to have lied in their attacks on Trump).
what he, trump, is actually stating is if you got anything you got it from wiretapping period. so let's wash this out folks, present the evidence of the russia collaboration and you got the evidence of wire tapping. there is no other way to come up with evidence if there is any. right? where else would they get any evidence, even though none exists, but to play the dems game, you gotta think like them. so, again, evidence is immediately wire tapping. It's a catch 22 for obummer.

The Dems have no evidence either of Russian Hacking on their Server, that is why they refuse to let anyone look at it.
No one also will be allowed to look at THE FISA requests.
Nor will anyone be allowed to look at The Wire Taps.

The Dem Party's Crooked Game is officially neutralized. Dems conspired with Russia to try to entrap Team Trump, found NOTHING, and only exposed themselves, and it beautifully blew up in their face.

So it's put up or shut up time now DemNazis, and as soon as you poke your ugly heads up out of the hole you are in, you will get whacked all the way to Leavenworth.

That's what you do with moles, right?
cover%20mole.png

Golly bejesus! 340 posts and still no facts. Y'all liberians sho do say a lot of nothin!

Forum List

Back