Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?

The President of the United States has no legal authority over the Georgia Secretary of State.
Therefore, there was no crime, just a request. It's not fraud because nobody was deceived and nobody lost anything. Biden is not yet President and won't be until Jan 20. Many Americans feel the election was fraudulently stolen by Democrats. Finally, if you believe what the New York Slime and Washington Pest tell you, you need a reality check.

Its a crime for anyone to bring pressure or intimidation to an election. Don't even pretend you know more than a lawyer or any respectable news outlet.

Show us that law. Show is where it is illegal for the President to call a Secretary of State and argue with him about the election count. I attended law school for one year and was a Legal Officer in the US Navy for 4 years. They taught us how to do legal research, which is obviously beyond you.

I have already posted it five times.

I looked for it on the internet. It is illegal to pressure voters to influence their votes, but, once they have voted, any challenges to the results are legal. Nobody has charged Trump's lawyers with a crime for disputing the election results. Nobody has charged the Texas official who filed a lawsuit in the Supreme ct. You are full of bs.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

The President of the United States has no legal authority over the Georgia Secretary of State.
Therefore, there was no crime, just a request. It's not fraud because nobody was deceived and nobody lost anything. Biden is not yet President and won't be until Jan 20. Many Americans feel the election was fraudulently stolen by Democrats. Finally, if you believe what the New York Slime and Washington Pest tell you, you need a reality check.

Its a crime for anyone to bring pressure or intimidation to an election. Don't even pretend you know more than a lawyer or any respectable news outlet.

Show us that law. Show is where it is illegal for the President to call a Secretary of State and argue with him about the election count. I attended law school for one year and was a Legal Officer in the US Navy for 4 years. They taught us how to do legal research, which is obviously beyond you.

In Georgia, a person who “solicits, requests, commands, importunes or otherwise attempts to cause the other person to engage” in election fraud." is guilty of a crime:

Georgia Code § 21-2-604 (2019) - Criminal solicitation to ...
(a) (1) A person commits the offense of criminal solicitation to commit election fraud in the first degree when, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony under this article, he or she solicits, requests, commands, importunes, or otherwise attempts to cause the other person to engage

I listened to the whole tape. It wasn't an argument, it was a lecture.
LOL! Trump has no authority over state officials.

Trump was browbeating them in a loop. Lie, accuse, insult, threaten rinse and repeat.. This is what he did to the president of Ukraine.. Its what got him impeached.

LOL! Trump has no authority over state officials.

In Georgia, a person who “solicits, requests, commands, importunes or otherwise attempts to cause the other person to engage” in election fraud." is guilty of a crime:

(a) (1) A person commits the offense of criminal solicitation to commit election fraud in the first degree when, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony under this article, he or she solicits, requests, commands, importunes, or otherwise attempts to cause the other person to engage

Engage in what? Trump asked the guy to reexamine the votes. That's perfectly legal.
Trump was not in Georgia and is not a resident of Georgia. I doubt Georgia law even applies to him.

Engage in what? Trump asked the guy to reexamine the votes. That's perfectly legal.
Trump was not in Georgia and is not a resident of Georgia. I doubt Georgia law even applies to him.

They have reexamined the vote three times..
Read the statute again.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Not under the first black president. Trump did much more including support of charters schools and school choice. Something that would actually help the black community.
Most Blacks can't afford charter schools. Any fool already knows that.
Wow, what a racist statement.
It's not racist. It's called white privilege. That's racist.
Yes, charter schools are “white privilege”, just like all education systems in our country are, to include the public schools that “most blacks” go to.

Blacks benefit from white culture, that’s why they love it here, that’s why they don’t go back to Africa.

Well it is obvious that whites love black culture as well, it's the racist GOP that doesn't or at least not in the light they don't. We don't need to go back to Africa, because we played a HUGE role in the building of this nation. Why don't you go back to Europe.

They have the privilege of having access to white cultural education here in America, so I’m not sure how you can call that “racist”.

You mean the attempt to miseducate black folks in America, fools like you have tried to teach us His-Story instead of History.

If it was racist, blacks wouldn’t be allowed in any school in America. But we are the least racist nation on the planet.

There are many white Americans in this country who are not racist, but unfortunately there are still too many around like you who are racist.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Then why are you still whining about reparations and burning and looting?

What is reparations? What is the criteria for reparations?

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.
Jealousy? Is that what this is about? You want money because the japanese got money?

You caught me, that is what it is. Smfh.

You are not owed anything.

That is what the racist will tell you.

Yes whites for a few generations allowed slavery------blacks owned blacks here too baby.

Yea a few generations, that's really no big deal is it. Ah so now it was black slaves that owned black slaves, that makes sense.

Blacks sold their family literally into slavery to whites and then again owned slaves here just as the whites did.

That is what they call His-Story instead of History.

Whites after ending slavery here and in england and other places made blacks end most of their slavery in Africa as well and yet you whine.

Rewriting History again.

The government owes you lazy azz nothing.

Damn Turtle Shit, you are on a roll with the lies. You are nothing but a lying, racist hag.

No but highly likely he violated privacy laws by leaking this. All conversations with the president are considered classified unless declassified by POTUS himself.

The GA Sec should be in jail.
Lock him up because he couldn`t "find" 11,000 votes for tramp? It doesn`t work that way Vlad. Not in this country anyway. Of course our crazies wanted to lock up Mrs. Clinton for using email.

But you can't. They are part of the US. I love it how you guys always put in exceptions. "Oh take out the inner city black on black murders, then look at our murder rate". Well, no. You don't get to pick and choose stats. Facts are facts and stats are stats.

you are right about obesity though....that is definitely one of the underlying things that is killing people with COVID.
NYC is run by Democrats and Cuomo and DeBlasio killed all those people. Facts.

View attachment 437350

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.
I was Born in 1980. Don’t recall much about Reagan. What injustice? I never owned slaves. Whine elsewhere.

Well then if you are ignorant to the fact why are you running your mouth. I wasn't born in 1942 either, but my tax dollars helped pay reparations to Japanese-Americans for being put in Interment Camps.
Running my mouth about what specifically? How did your tax dollars pay for reparations? Give me a detailed quote and or link.

What do you think Reagan paid reparations with, money from his acting career. He paid it with taxpayers dollars, I have been paying taxes since the 70s, so that is how.
Show me the link where we paid reparations and to whom. Don’t care that you’re an old man. Site rules state that statements such as yours must be accompanied by links.

In 1988, President Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act to compensate more than 100,000 people of Japanese descent who were incarcerated in internment camps during World War II. The legislation offered a formal apology and paid out $20,000 in compensation to each surviving victim.
From Wrong To Right: A U.S. Apology For Japanese ...
View attachment 437425
www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/08/09/210138278/japanese-internment

The Thorny History of Reparations in the United States - HISTORY
Per your link it was paid directly to incarcerated people not to their descendants or all Japanese people. So I agree. Any surviving slaves we should pay.

They didn't wait until they died, they paid them while they were living. How many black folks do you think are living today that came through Jim Crow segregation? Oh that's right that doesn't count because there are still black folks living today that were alive during that period. Just hold off another 50yrs then you can make the same excuse that no one during Jim Crow is still alive today.
Jim Crow was passed by Democrats. So the Democratic Party can pay those who had damages. Don’t change your narrative. First it was slavery and now it’s Jim Crow. I apologize for making you look stupid

Did just republicans pay reparations to Japanese-Americans? You are making yourself look normal, like the fool you are.
They paid those who were directly impacted. We should do the same to slaves. I agreed With you. Then you moved the goal posts to Jim Crow. Laughable. In the case of the Japanese you had direct proof of who was illegally placed in a camp. Jim Crow is subjective. Apples and oranges. Slavery is not.

I would say that every black person alive in the USA today has been impacted by slavery, even if their families were never slaves.
Those people would have been dead if Jesus himself was POTUS. It is a global virus. Even Corpse Biden thanked him for operation warp speed. Your juvenile rant is noted.

Really? They why didn't get sick and die in anywhere near these numbers in any other first world country?

Why does the USA have 1/4 of all of the cases in the world, and nearly 20% of all of the deaths, but only 3% of the world's population?
The US death rate is 30%+ lower than your shithole KKKanada.

If you go by cases, the US rate is 0.13% lower. If you go by deaths per million of population, the US death rate is 2.6% times that of Canada. The case rate is over 400% higher in the USA.
I would say it’s an opinion with zero proof. Canada is a lot smaller in terms of population. Hell Cali has more people in it than Canada. Deaths are due to the US being fat. Even fatter than Canada. Thin, young people don’t die from COVID.

But you can't. They are part of the US. I love it how you guys always put in exceptions. "Oh take out the inner city black on black murders, then look at our murder rate". Well, no. You don't get to pick and choose stats. Facts are facts and stats are stats.

you are right about obesity though....that is definitely one of the underlying things that is killing people with COVID.

Patients who came from nursing homes had no place else to go on discharge, genius.

View attachment 437350

Jealousy? Is that what this is about? You want money because the japanese got money?

You caught me, that is what it is. Smfh.

You are not owed anything.

That is what the racist will tell you.

Yes whites for a few generations allowed slavery------blacks owned blacks here too baby.

Yea a few generations, that's really no big deal is it. Ah so now it was black slaves that owned black slaves, that makes sense.

Blacks sold their family literally into slavery to whites and then again owned slaves here just as the whites did.

That is what they call His-Story instead of History.

Whites after ending slavery here and in england and other places made blacks end most of their slavery in Africa as well and yet you whine.

Rewriting History again.

The government owes you lazy azz nothing.

Damn Turtle Shit, you are on a roll with the lies. You are nothing but a lying, racist hag.
I caught you as well so you changed the narrative. Sadly.

Patients who came from nursing homes had no place else to go on discharge, genius.
I disagree. No other state had such a death toll. NY and NYC in particular is run by morons.

Oh and NYC then had homeless druggies stay at 4 star hotels on the taxpayer $$$ maybe they should have place COVID patients there instead? Also maybe they should not have eliminated the need for bail. NYC is a mess. No wonder people are leaving in droves.

Oh and NYC then had homeless druggies stay at 4 star hotels on the taxpayer $$$ maybe they should have place COVID patients there instead? Also maybe they should not have eliminated the need for bail. NYC is a mess. No wonder people are leaving in droves.

Seniors who come out of nursing homes have people to dress, feed, bathe and take them to the toilet. Use your brain.

He just pulled a Biden, urkraine style. Nothing to see, right?

You must be ignorant of US foreign policy with regard to Ukraine.. The UN was also on board.
He threatened a government official that he better fire a prosecuter investigating his son. Trump asked them to look into it and got impeached for it.
Liar. The prosecutor he had fired was not actively investigating his son.
The company he ran.
He didn't run shit. He sat on the board.
Making $88,000 a month. Yet ole Joe had nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back