Washington Redskins trademark cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
A young indian turned 18............

Said, "Me Man now. Go get woman."

So he went to the whore house and asked the Madam for a Woman.

She replied, do you have experience.

Indian........No experience.

Madam. Well you must practice first and I'll let you have the best whore in the house.

She took him out to a tree with a hole in it, and said practice here and come back and see me.

So for a week the young indian practiced at the tree.

He came back to the whore house. Said, Me Man Now want woman...........

Do you have experience.

Yes I have experience.

So she gave him the best whore in the whore house.

She heard a terrible scream.........so she ran to the room to see what had happened.

There stood the indian with a stick in his hand.

Indian. Me have experience. Check for bees first.

Last edited:
5 nations, five whole nations are you sure about that? 2004 survey by the annenburg election poll shows only 9% of native american peoples polled were offended by the name. 9% certainly doesn't seem like 5 whole tribes. I wonder if your facts are correct there.
Daws if you think football is trivial I suggest you tell that to the US military, which suspend operations the day after the superbowl so soldiers can watch the game. no kidding seen it myself.

I don't find trying to stop people from profitting off a racial slur (which it is) is such a bad thing or the death of America.

Fighting Irish isn't a racial slur. Redskins is.

I don't find trying to stop people from profitting off a racial slur (which it is) is such a bad thing or the death of America.

Many disagree, but many have no clue what the common usage of the word has been.

Yeah look at these guys. They're obviously totally offended.
Only white weenie liberals are offended. Get a life, loser.
lead_large.png

Many disagree, but many have no clue what the common usage of the word has been.

If you think the common usage is disparaging, then you are one of those people who have no clue.

There are currently 3 schools on Indian reservations that use "Redskins" as their team mascot. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP LYING! IT ISNT OFFENSIVE TO INDIANS!

Will the NHL team Chicago Blackhawks be next to have to change their name...
What about the baseball team Cleveland Indians.

Will the NHL team Chicago Blackhawks be next to have to change their name...
What about the baseball team Cleveland Indians.

I say we erase all names and imagery of Indians in this country and let them fall into obscurity, and eventually be erased from history. We should all agree to never talk about them again.

Any culture that would complain about this picture has no place in civilized society...

Pharrell-Wears-Native-American-Headdress-for-Elle-UK.jpg

if some really want to fix a baseball team's name it aught to be the angels....
the los angles angels of Anaheim.....WTF!

"City of the Angels Angels"

to the great majority of the Angel fans in this City its still either the Anaheim Angels or California Angels.....i have never heard anyone acknowledge that ridiculous Los Angeles reference....

They will always be the California Angels to me. I grew up just a few miles from the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back