Washington school district doesn't include Asian kids in 'students of color' category

Dear Diary:

Today I learned all HR personnel are racist white conservatives.

The HR Person only hires the people the WHITE MANAGER AND OWNERS want. If you don't have AA, they'd hire people like themselves.

Today I learned that one man making a decision that may or may not have been about race is evidence of INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM.

Except that it was... you just didn't get it. He treated someone less worthy with more merit simply because she was white.

Look at George Takei. He and his family were put in an internment camp by Democrats because they were Asian when he was as child -- and he still wants people to vote Democrat.

Uh, guy, the decision to put Japanese Americans in Concentration camps was a BIPARTISAN one. The GOP Governor of California Earl Warren, was all for it

Oh, yes, more racism against the Asian lady.

Uh, Mail Order Brides don't just come from Asia.

I don't even think Political Chick is a real person. I think she's a program that just rehashes right wing talking points.

Except it never works that way... The schools end up choosing the students, which means they end up getting subsidies for the kids they were going to take anyway.

Except the parent cannot send their kid to that school without the voucher. The parent makes the decision of what school their children will attend.

Okay, but all those studies are paid for by the Charter School industry.

Want the Public Schools to get better. Make the kids of the affluent go to them.

If you take all the kids from these so-called affluent schools, switched them with inner-city kids, the results would likely be the same. School buildings don't make better schools. Different teachers don't make better schools, it's the parent involvement that makes the difference. When a parent is concerned enough to spend their own money for their child to be properly educated, they get more involved.

Those poor kids going to affluent schools will still be failures. Their parents don't care. They will continue skipping classes or school altogether, and when in class they would continue to cause disruption.

I have no idea how you leftists got this concept that inanimate objects make the difference. It's people who make the difference whether you're talking about guns or schools, not the objects involved.

Thanks to school vouchers, studies showed that public schools did get better. How? Because public schools were a monopoly before school vouchers came along. There was no need to compete. With alternative schools with public assistance in the area, they had to do better to prevent the parents of these schools from leaving.

Welfare Ray, always with the excuse.

OCD Joe, never wanting to look at the facts.

Guy, you seem to miss the point. The One Percent didn't get rid of unions to pay people fairly. They got rid of them to pay people less.

The one percent had nothing to do with it. They were forced to move out of state or country to be able to compete with overseas and non-union companies. Smarter workers also understood this which stopped them from unionizing. It's better to have a non-union job and at least have a job than it is to have no job at all.

Most of them do... that's the point. They just don't get married.

No they don't. I've seen it here repeatedly. Kids from 6 years old to 16 years old walking the streets until late at night. No active father would permit that. The mother doesn't have the ability to stop them, so the kids do whatever they want.

If you take all the kids from these so-called affluent schools, switched them with inner-city kids, the results would likely be the same. School buildings don't make better schools. Different teachers don't make better schools, it's the parent involvement that makes the difference. When a parent is concerned enough to spend their own money for their child to be properly educated, they get more involved.

EXACTLY- When you have money enough to PAY for a school, you are involved. If you are working two minimum wage jobs to put food on the table and you still have to apply for assistance, not so much.

But, yes, you aren't going to do as well in a drafty building, with three kids sharing one textbook which is 10 years out of date and missing pages.

Thanks to school vouchers, studies showed that public schools did get better. How? Because public schools were a monopoly before school vouchers came along. There was no need to compete. With alternative schools with public assistance in the area, they had to do better to prevent the parents of these schools from leaving.

Again, Milwaukee proved the exact opposite. A few kids did better, a few kids did worse, most did about the same, and 41% of the schools involved closed because the people running them were fly by night scammers like Betsy DeVos.

The one percent had nothing to do with it. They were forced to move out of state or country to be able to compete with overseas and non-union companies. Smarter workers also understood this which stopped them from unionizing. It's better to have a non-union job and at least have a job than it is to have no job at all.

The same company that moves to SCAB state is the same company that will hire illegals happily. Funny how only ONE of those things upsets you.

No they don't. I've seen it here repeatedly. Kids from 6 years old to 16 years old walking the streets until late at night. No active father would permit that. The mother doesn't have the ability to stop them, so the kids do whatever they want.

Are you one of those white dudes who suddenly has AMNESIA about what you were like when you were a kid? It's funny, that's what the guys I grew up with were all like. Back in the 70's they smoked dope, engaged in petty vandalism and did all the other stupid things Teenagers did. Occassionally they were even caught by the police. But they didn't get shot because... hey, they were white.

They are the same people today who support Trump and when they see a police shooting, say, "Well, he should have obeyed the law!!!"

EXACTLY- When you have money enough to PAY for a school, you are involved. If you are working two minimum wage jobs to put food on the table and you still have to apply for assistance, not so much.

But, yes, you aren't going to do as well in a drafty building, with three kids sharing one textbook which is 10 years out of date and missing pages.

Please. The Amish and Quakers have schools that don't even meet the standards of most garages in the US. They study under candlelight when it's dark and raining outside. I went to a private Catholic school and our class had 40 students in it. Kids today are well ahead of the game with access to the internet, if not at home, at public libraries. If the parent can't afford a couple of Fn books for the kid, WTF did they have kids in the first place? I bet those same parents have the newest smart phone out there.

Again, Milwaukee proved the exact opposite. A few kids did better, a few kids did worse, most did about the same, and 41% of the schools involved closed because the people running them were fly by night scammers like Betsy DeVos.

Even if the kids did the same, they are still in a school of the parents choice. They are still in a much safer environment and less likely to pick up bad or dangerous habits. Standards and grading is not the same in public and private schools. Most private schools have a higher standard. If you kid is getting a C in math in the public school, he'd likely be getting a D in private school.

The same company that moves to SCAB state is the same company that will hire illegals happily. Funny how only ONE of those things upsets you.

You have no idea what you're talking about. They moved because they had no choice, unless you consider closing down the company a choice. You can't sell your widgets for $15.00 a piece when your competition is selling them for $13.00. If a company moves to get away from the union, they're not moving to a high taxed blue state that accommodates and protects illegals for them to hire. Illegals tend to move to states who will take care of them, give them drivers licenses, warn them of potential ICE raids where they work.

Are you one of those white dudes who suddenly has AMNESIA about what you were like when you were a kid? It's funny, that's what the guys I grew up with were all like. Back in the 70's they smoked dope, engaged in petty vandalism and did all the other stupid things Teenagers did. Occassionally they were even caught by the police. But they didn't get shot because... hey, they were white.

They are the same people today who support Trump and when they see a police shooting, say, "Well, he should have obeyed the law!!!"

Sure, we had some kids like that, but they didn't pull guns on cops either, nor were a threat to their life. If they got caught, they got caught and obeyed the orders of the officer. If they did not, when they got home, Dad would beat the living hell out of them. As you know back then, we didn't have a 1-800-LOCK-UP-DAD number to call. Most of the kids that did do shit like that were from single-parent households as the new women's movement was giving birth.

As for the rest of us (which were most everybody) you got your ass in the house before those street lights came on, even if you were only two doors away. You got your homework done, showered, watched some television and went to bed at a reasonable time during the school year.

Please. The Amish and Quakers have schools that don't even meet the standards of most garages in the US. They study under candlelight when it's dark and raining outside.

And how many people are the Amish graduating into MIT? You are really using a backward cult to make your argument?
As for the rest of us (which were most everybody) you got your ass in the house before those street lights came on, even if you were only two doors away. You got your homework done, showered, watched some television and went to bed at a reasonable time during the school year.

Sure you did. But the thing is, they STILL found ways to get into trouble. My brother was in all sorts of trouble. Today he's all "Blue Lives Matter" and pro-Trump.

Kids today are well ahead of the game with access to the internet, if not at home, at public libraries. If the parent can't afford a couple of Fn books for the kid, WTF did they have kids in the first place? I bet those same parents have the newest smart phone out there.

Check your privilege, buddy. It shouldn't be on the parents to buy textbooks...

Dear Diary:

Today I learned all HR personnel are racist white conservatives.

The HR Person only hires the people the WHITE MANAGER AND OWNERS want. If you don't have AA, they'd hire people like themselves.

Today I learned that one man making a decision that may or may not have been about race is evidence of INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM.

Except that it was... you just didn't get it. He treated someone less worthy with more merit simply because she was white.

Look at George Takei. He and his family were put in an internment camp by Democrats because they were Asian when he was as child -- and he still wants people to vote Democrat.

Uh, guy, the decision to put Japanese Americans in Concentration camps was a BIPARTISAN one. The GOP Governor of California Earl Warren, was all for it

Oh, yes, more racism against the Asian lady.

Uh, Mail Order Brides don't just come from Asia.

I don't even think Political Chick is a real person. I think she's a program that just rehashes right wing talking points.
You don't think at all. You're a Communist. You emote. You're incapable of thought.

And how many people are the Amish graduating into MIT? You are really using a backward cult to make your argument?

Not at all. Growing up and going to our Catholic school, we never had air conditioning. When it got hot outside, they opened up a few windows. We never switched classes because there were only a few classrooms. We ate our lunch at our desks because we didn't have anything like a cafeteria. Most of our teachers were nuns, not some over educated college graduate. And I would have put any of our classes in competition with our public schools when it came to achievements. We would have killed them.

Sure you did. But the thing is, they STILL found ways to get into trouble. My brother was in all sorts of trouble. Today he's all "Blue Lives Matter" and pro-Trump.

Egging a house, turfing a lawn, toilet papering somebody's house and getting into a gunfight in the street are different problems.

You got me on that one Joe. I don't know what I was thinking! Why should we expect parents to provide for their children, especially when taxpayers are the ones funding their kids education. We pay for the schools, pay for their lunches in many cases, pay for their transportation to and from school, and even busses for field trips. Now I'm so selfish to ask that parents actually buy books for their education? How silly of me. Parents should not be responsible for providing for their kids. It takes a village!

Not at all. Growing up and going to our Catholic school, we never had air conditioning. When it got hot outside, they opened up a few windows. We never switched classes because there were only a few classrooms. We ate our lunch at our desks because we didn't have anything like a cafeteria. Most of our teachers were nuns, not some over educated college graduate. And I would have put any of our classes in competition with our public schools when it came to achievements. We would have killed them.

Egging a house, turfing a lawn, toilet papering somebody's house and getting into a gunfight in the street are different problems.

You got me on that one Joe. I don't know what I was thinking! Why should we expect parents to provide for their children, especially when taxpayers are the ones funding their kids education. We pay for the schools, pay for their lunches in many cases, pay for their transportation to and from school, and even busses for field trips. Now I'm so selfish to ask that parents actually buy books for their education? How silly of me. Parents should not be responsible for providing for their kids. It takes a village!
Anybody who uses the phrase "check your privilege" as if it's a real argument automatically loses.

Again, your parents were paying for you to be there, so they were involved.

Put a bunch of kids with vouchers in there, not so much.

Of course, the nuns had the option of throwing out the kids with disabilities. We had a lot of them in those days because there were all these Catholic Bitches who kept fucking after 35 and producing retards. So the normal kids went to the Catholic School and the bus drove through the neighborhood and picked up the tards.

Cops shoot black kids playing with toys and doing petty shoplifting.. the same dumb shit white kids do, but don't get shot.

Again, check your privilege, buddy. Of course, you have all the advantages of being white and catholic education, and you still ended up living in a slum and collecting welfare.

Anybody who uses the phrase "check your privilege" as if it's a real argument automatically loses.

Says someone with privilege.

Hey, I admit, I have privilege...

We thought you defunded the cops, meth head joe, so what's the problem, princess?

Put down the bottle...

That would be the Democrats. They use race to advance their political agenda. Which party tried to stop school choice that helped many black parents and students?

School choice didn't help anyone but the investors in private education scams.

• Marginalized and underserved populations (impoverished, Black communities, English language learners, etc.) do often welcome school choice as a possible avenue to greater equity of opportunity; that promise has also proven to be empty, but underserved populations’ support for school choice is also misread. School choice and charter schools have driven school re-segregation (clearly not a positive outcome for Black parents and students) and has not guaranteed that all students have the opportunities found in elite private schools (the choice of wealthy and mostly white parents). If public schools simply served all students well and fully, then the support for school choice found among marginalized groups would disappear.

Which party is ushering in third world foreigners who compete against blacks for low skilled labor that many blacks typically take?

Blacks don't want to do those jobs any more than white people do.

Before you say, "You should hire Americans," consider this: Americans don't want my kind of jobs.

As a requirement of the visa process, I ran "help wanted" ads in my area, and not a single American applied. You can guess why they wouldn't: Who naturally gravitates toward hard labor for eight months and then four months of no work?

In contrast, workers from Central America—and Mexico, too—can return to their countries and step into jobs created there by the winter growing season. If everything is progressing as it should, these employees become available to work for their employers year after year, which helps their families, the employers and the customers needing services.

Which party treats blacks like the kids on the short bus promoting they can't do a damn thing without the Democrat party paving the way for them?

Because, realistically, left to their own devices, business owners WILL discriminate...

Which party promoted single-family households that typically keep poor people in poverty? Some black areas have a 90% out of wedlock birth rate. Single parent homes also have a strong link to incarceration rates in the US.

You see, this is one of those areas where you are confused. Assuming you meant "Single Parent" households, the reality is, most black fathers are involved in their children's lives, whether they marry the mom or not.

Everything you post is a lie..........

This week, researchers Patrick J. Wolf, M. Danish Shakeel, and Kaitlin P. Anderson of the University of Arkansas released the results of their painstaking meta-analysis of the international, gold-standard research on school choice programs, which concluded that, on average, such programs have a statistically significant positive impact on student performance on reading and math tests. Moreover, the magnitude of the positive impact increased the longer students participated in the program.

As Wolf observed in a blog post explaining the findings, the "clarity of the results... contrasts with the fog of dispute that often surrounds discussions of the effectiveness of private school choice."

That's So Meta

One of the main advantages of a meta-analysis is that it can overcome the limitations of individual studies (e.g., small samples sizes) by pooling the results of numerous studies. This meta-analysis is especially important because it includes all random-assignment studies on school choice programs (the gold standard for social science research), while excluding studies that employed less rigorous methods.

The analysis included 19 studies on 11 school choice programs (including government-funded voucher programs as well as privately funded scholarship programs) in Colombia, India, and the United States.

Each study compared the performance of students who had applied for and randomly won a voucher to a "control group" of students who had applied for a voucher but randomly did not receive one. As Wolf explained, previous meta-analyses and research reviews omitted some gold-standard studies and/or included less rigorous research:

Survey Says: School Choice Improves Student Performance

The meta-analysis found that, on average, participating in a school choice program improves student test scores by about 0.27 standard deviations in reading and 0.15 standard deviations in math. In laymen's terms, these are "highly statistically significant, educationally meaningful achievement gains of several months of additional learning from school choice."

Interestingly, the positive results appeared to be larger for the programs in developing countries rather than the United States, especially in reading. That might stem from a larger gap in quality between government-run and private schools in the developing world. In addition, American students who lost the voucher lotteries "often found other ways to access school choices." For example, in Washington, D.C., 12% of students who lost the voucher lottery still managed to enroll in a private school, and 35% enrolled in a charter school, meaning barely more than half of the "control group" attended their assigned district school.

The democrat party is evil. It has been evil since it was founded by slave owners....joe loves to talk about the "Slave rapist" founders....then votes for the democrat party, the actual political party of slave owners.....he is an idiot...

Guy, the slave owners got driven out of the Democratic Party when they lost the civil war...

I know you aren't up on that in your Home Skule classes.

The goal is no longer simply winning elections.......the goal must be the total destruction of the democrat party as an electoral entity.......they are the root cause of evil in our country, and they need to be destroyed.

Wow, it's fun to watch you guys whimper and cry and make threats after you just got your asses handed to you.

No, moron, they simply enacted Jim Crow and started the klan...you doofus.

Trump had the election stolen.....the Republicans won all 27 of the toss up seats.....and gained state legislatures...you doofus....the democrats lost all of their left wing ballot initiatives even in California where they wanted to start discrimination based on race...funny how the democrats always want to use race to persecute people........

You guys went all out and you still had to cheat to win...........

As to fatherless homes and crime....?

Poverty, Dropouts, Pregnancy, Suicide: What The Numbers Say About Fatherless Kids

You cite a U.S. Department of Education study that found 39 percent of students, first through 12th grade, are fatherless.
Fatherlessness is having a great impact on education. First of all, it's growing, and the correlations with any number of risk issues are considerable.
Children are four-times more likely to be poor if the father is not around. And we know that poverty is heavily associated with academic success. [Fatherless kids] are also twice as likely to drop out.
Dropping out of school, growing up fatherless and incarceration appear to be connected. One study you cite from 2012 titled, "The Vital Importance of Paternal Presence in Children's Lives," shows that seven out of 10 high school dropouts are fatherless.
Do school officials acknowledge that this "chain reaction" clearly gets in the way of children's academic success?
You know, I've been in this for 30 years, and when I speak to superintendents, social service people and counselors in schools, they'll easily acknowledge that at the root of kids' [academic] problems, is the lack of a relationship with their father.
Does fatherlessness affect boys differently than girls?
The research that I've seen says that girls are twice as likely to suffer from obesity without the father present. They're four-times more likely to get pregnant as teenagers. Boys are more likely to act out, which is why we're more aware [of how they're affected], but if a young girl is imploding, we don' t see it.
Britain..

Crime linked to absent fathers

Having a biological father who maintained a close relationship with his son, whether or not he lived in the family home, might be crucial in preventing susceptible boys becoming criminals, research presented yesterday suggested.

But stepfathers appeared to do little to decrease the risk that a boy will turn to crime, the conference of the British Psychological Society's division of forensic psychology heard in Birmingham.

The study by the clinical psychologist Jenny Taylor looked at why a proportion of boys with all the "risk factors" associated with criminal behaviour resisted a life of crime.

Drawing on data from socially deprived areas of south London, she compared a group of "good boys", who had no criminal convictions and had caused teachers no trouble, with a group of "bad boys" at a secure unit for unmanageable adolescents, many of them persisitent offenders convicted of sexual assault, theft and stealing vehicles.

All 68 boys, aged between 12 and 16, were from working class backgrounds, had lower than average intellectual ability, had similar problems with their peers and with hyperactivity, had equally large families, and in both groups 40% suffered from dyslexia.
NCJRS Abstract - National Criminal Justice Reference Service

The Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency reports that the most reliable indicator of violent crime in a community is the proportion of fatherless families.

Fathers typically offer economic stability, a role model for boys, greater household security, and reduced stress for mothers. This is especially true for families with adolescent boys, the most crime-prone cohort. Children from single-parent families are more prone than children from two-parent families to use drugs, be gang members, be expelled from school, be committed to reform institutions, and become juvenile murderers. Single parenthood inevitably reduces the amount of time a child has in interaction with someone who is attentive to the child's needs, including the provision of moral guidance and discipline.

According to a 1993 Metropolitan Life Survey, "Violence in America's Public Schools," 71 percent of teachers and 90 percent of law enforcement officials state that the lack of parental supervision at home is a major factor that contributes to the violence in schools. Sixty-one percent of elementary students and 76 percent of secondary children agree with this assessment.

There are poor white people, middle-class white people, and wealthy white people. There are poor black people, middle-class black people, and wealthy black people. So what does this tell us? It tells us there is no institutional racism in this country.

We will never see a time in our life where everybody is treated equally or everybody is individually liked. But to take isolated instances and say it's widespread is just plain stupidity.

Going back to the OP, Asians are no longer a minority group as far as the school is concerned. Is it because they hate Asians, or is it because Asians outperform other groups of people as a whole? For many years colleges have given blacks extra points on their entrance exam, no extra points for whites, and deducted points if you were of Asian descent. I don't think it was nefarious, they were just trying to make it so everybody has an equal chance to enter their college.

No...it was nefarious....never just grant incompetence to democrats when evil is just as likely............they don't want Asians to become republicans....and the surest way for that to happen is if Asians realize they have money and the democrats want to take it....

Everything you post is a lie..........

School choice is garbage, which is why it's been abandoned in Milwaukee.

It's just a way to funnel more taxpayers dollars into the pockets of the 1%.

Milwaukee is run by democrats you moron....

Here...the truth...

This paper presents findings of a study conducted by the Center for Public Policy at the University of Houston (CPP) and the Program in Education Policy and Governance at Harvard University (PEPG) that analyzed the University of Wisconsin-Madison database and research methodology. The CPP/PEPG study examined student performance as measured by standardized mathematics and reading tests. It concludes that students enrolled in choice schools for 3 or more years, on average, did better on standardized tests than a comparable group of students attending Milwaukee public schools.

The results indicate that the reading scores of choice students in their 3rd and 4th years were, on average, from 3 and 5 percentile points higher, respectively, than those of comparable public school students.

Math scores, on average, were 5 and 12 percentile points higher for the 3rd and 4th years, respectively.

The CPP/PEPG study also argues that the earlier researchers failed to use analytic techniques appropriate to experimental data; the bulk of their research focused on comparisons between choice students and a much less disadvantaged cross-section of public school students. Nine tables are included. (Contains 30 end notes.) (LMI)

For you, success means everyone suffering and being poor......for normal people success means things getting better, not worse....you doofus.

Trump had the election stolen.....the Republicans won all 27 of the toss up seats.....

Which doesn't really mean anything, as most of those districts are drawn to favor Republicans... It's a good case as to why we need to end gerrymandering.

Should also be pointed out that Lauren Underwood won Denny Hastert's old seat- again.. so they GOP didn't win ALL the toss up seats. They also didn't win IL-6. IL-3 got rid of a pro-Life Democrat and replaced him with a socialist. So there's not really a lot to be drawn here.

the democrats lost all of their left wing ballot initiatives even in California where they wanted to start discrimination based on race...funny how the democrats always want to use race to persecute people........

That really doesn't prove much of anything either. Montana, Arizona and South Dakota legallized marijuana, voters in CA voted against Affirmative Action and voters in IL voted against tax reform. So really how individual issues played out has nothing to do with how the presidential race played out.

Here's really kind of the problem with using these other races as guides. Most people don't really know who they are voting for, assuming they are lucky enough to even be voting in a district that is contested.

The Cleaner's called... they say your Klan Robes won't be ready for the Cross Burning on Sunday.

No...it was nefarious....never just grant incompetence to democrats when evil is just as likely............they don't want Asians to become republicans....and the surest way for that to happen is if Asians realize they have money and the democrats want to take it....

Whoops. Biden won the Asian vote.

OH, and check this out... this is how well Trump Plague worked out for them.

A UCLA report revealed that 83 percent of the Asian American labor force with high school degrees or lower has filed unemployment insurance claims in California, compared to 37 percent of the rest of the state's labor force with the same level of education. In New York City, Asian Americans were found to have the highest surge in unemployment during the pandemic, according to a report released by the social services nonprofit Asian American Federation.

Trump had the election stolen.....the Republicans won all 27 of the toss up seats.....

Which doesn't really mean anything, as most of those districts are drawn to favor Republicans... It's a good case as to why we need to end gerrymandering.

Should also be pointed out that Lauren Underwood won Denny Hastert's old seat- again.. so they GOP didn't win ALL the toss up seats. They also didn't win IL-6. IL-3 got rid of a pro-Life Democrat and replaced him with a socialist. So there's not really a lot to be drawn here.

the democrats lost all of their left wing ballot initiatives even in California where they wanted to start discrimination based on race...funny how the democrats always want to use race to persecute people........

That really doesn't prove much of anything either. Montana, Arizona and South Dakota legallized marijuana, voters in CA voted against Affirmative Action and voters in IL voted against tax reform. So really how individual issues played out has nothing to do with how the presidential race played out.

Here's really kind of the problem with using these other races as guides. Most people don't really know who they are voting for, assuming they are lucky enough to even be voting in a district that is contested.

The Cleaner's called... they say your Klan Robes won't be ready for the Cross Burning on Sunday.

I'm not the racist....the racists are the ones who voted for joe biden and the democrat party, the party whose core groups are all openly and proudly racist....from the Black panthers to black lives matter, to the leadership of the party including obama, whose best buds are all openly and proudly racists...

Whoops. Biden won the Asian vote.

OH, and check this out... this is how well Trump Plague worked out for them.

A UCLA report revealed that 83 percent of the Asian American labor force with high school degrees or lower has filed unemployment insurance claims in California, compared to 37 percent of the rest of the state's labor force with the same level of education. In New York City, Asian Americans were found to have the highest surge in unemployment during the pandemic, according to a report released by the social services nonprofit Asian American Federation.

Yes...they voted for the racist party that wants to discriminate against them.......they have much to learn.

I'm not the racist....the racists are the ones who voted for joe biden and the democrat party, the party whose core groups are all openly and proudly racist....from the Black panthers to black lives matter, to the leadership of the party including obama, whose best buds are all openly and proudly racists...

Yeah, I know, man, what a crazy idea, that "Black lives matter". I mean, clearly, they should be HAPPY when the police shoot their children in the back like they did to Laquan McDonald.

Forum List

Back