WashPost Media Reporter: Trump-Book Author Accused of Inventing Quotes

We know trump is crazy and stupid He proves it every day

Can you back up your claim, I'll just be standing over here NOT holding my breath for you to back up that whopper. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Blues anyone older than 21 of sound mind and body can tell this ah in our white house is playing with a loose deck and maybe even some younger than 21 can tell His is bigger??? Really ?? Your president?

Trump is a multi billionaire, owns his own jet, helicopters, got elected POTUS and according to you he's playing with a loose deck :itsok: do you see how dumb your statement sounds in context?

No, this guy is on the level of the Globe and National Enquirer. Lol
I suspect he did make things up. Several sources I’ve seen are saying that.

Pretty much just normal for a journalist nowadays anyway

C946AC1A-A8B6-4628-8EBE-624639140942.jpeg
Don’t ever forget, The pussygrabber is Bob Mueller’s bitch.

Can you back up your claim, I'll just be standing over here NOT holding my breath for you to back up that whopper. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Blues anyone older than 21 of sound mind and body can tell this ah in our white house is playing with a loose deck and maybe even some younger than 21 can tell His is bigger??? Really ?? Your president?

Really? I would have said that about you
Look in the mirror trumpette I don't support a pussy grabbing crook
You did vote for a crook, however.

Proof Trump is a crook? You keep claiming shit and never back it up, I think we all know why.

Trump is a multi billionaire, owns his own jet, helicopters, got elected POTUS and according to you he's playing with a loose deck :itsok: do you see how dumb your statement sounds in context?
Trump’s not even a billionaire you idiot.
That’s just one of the reasons why he refuses to release his tax returns, that and his obvious Russian connections.

In the RE business lots of rich guys play with a loose deck BUT this jerk brought it to the WH That is a no no

you haven't seen me you delusional piece of garbage.

and I'm too young to have been a hippie in the 60's.

nice try though. but as usual, you're 100% wrong and 100% imbecile
No only 50% wrong you are still fat....:badgrin:

Proof Trump is a crook? You keep claiming shit and never back it up, I think we all know why.
Doesn’t know Trump’s long history of defrauding small businessmen .
Too funny.

Right and Russia didn't have fake news troll bots..are you still back there believing Trump .. He has you righties so wrapped..
There is no evidence connecting the president to the Russians, but there is overwhelming evidence that the FBI and the Obama Administration we're both connected to and protected the Russians, protected Hillary from being indicted, and committed Criminal activity themselves.

You and other liberals, snowflakes, or brainwashed retards...

How many law suites do you really need to give you a hint ? Just because he has law firms working for him you think he's Mr Innocent?

Doesn’t know Trump’s long history of defrauding small businessmen .
Too funny.
And neither do you bozo....if you did you could site them rather than to just puke crap you hear on ANTIFA radio...

It didn't take long for the truth about the Wolff book to start leaking out. It shouldn't take long before it's totally discredited. I can hear the snowflakes crying already.

On the front of Thursday's Style section, Washington Post media reporter Paul Farhi wrote a piece on blazing-hot author Michael Wolff and his Trump book Fire and Fury. The headline was "A whale of a Trump tale, but is it fishy?" Inside, the headline is "Wolff made up quotes, some of his sources say."

After recounting all the hot stories about Trump and his former aide Steve Bannon, that revelation is tucked inside on page C-4:

Wolff, for example, writes that Thomas Barrack Jr., a billionaire friend of Trump’s, told a friend that Trump is “not only crazy, he’s stupid.” Barrack on Wednesday denied to a New York Times reporter that he ever said such a thing.

Katie Walsh, a former White House adviser, has also disputed a comment attributed to her by Wolff, that dealing with Trump was “like trying to figure out what a child wants.”

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders added her own skepticism during her daily briefing on Wednesday. “We know the book has a lot of things, so far that we’ve seen, that are completely untrue,” she said. She was not specific, but Sanders added that Wolff’s characterizations of White House operations were “the opposite of what I saw.”

Wolff, 64, has said his book was based on 200 interviews with White House and campaign staffers, including Bannon. He didn’t respond to multiple requests for comment.

We should expect that NBC's exclusive interview with Wolff on Friday's Today will focus on the fake-news question. Farhi also found this pattern in Wolff's media columns for New York magazine:

Judith Regan, then a hotshot book editor who had been a classmate of Wolff’s at Vassar, vigorously disputed almost every paragraph of Wolff’s column about her. She said she hadn’t had a personal conversation with Wolff in 30 years.

Wolff’s response: “She doesn’t speak to me. . . . I suppose the world is full of people who no longer speak to me.”

New Republic columnist Andrew Sullivan accused Wolff of putting words in his mouth when Wolff wrote in 2001 that Sullivan “believes that he is the most significant gay public intellectual in America today.” Sullivan said he never made any such claim.

Farhi also thought it was fishy for Wolff to claim Trump didn't know who John Boehner was when Fox News boss Roger Ailes recommended him as a chief-of-staff pick. This is how the story ended:

Even Wolff’s anecdote about Trump being unaware of who Boehner was last year seems a bit suspect. The reason? Trump had tweeted about Boehner multiple times since 2011. In September 2015, for example, Trump tweeted this: “Wacky @glennbeck who always seems to be crying (worse than Boehner) speaks badly of me only because I refuse to do his show — a real nut job!”

Trump-bashers on MSNBC are already making excuses. Host Stephanie Ruhle championed the view that “Even if not all of it is true, the spirit of the book is."
Yes, let's all cry because someone told a lie about the #1 liar on the planet....

Only a first class moron admits he doesn't care if someone he's using as an authority is a proven liar.
I agree, you are quite the moron to believe Trump when he calls someone a liar .

Right and Russia didn't have fake news troll bots..are you still back there believing Trump .. He has you righties so wrapped..
There is no evidence connecting the president to the Russians, but there is overwhelming evidence that the FBI and the Obama Administration we're both connected to and protected the Russians, protected Hillary from being indicted, and committed Criminal activity themselves.

You and other liberals, snowflakes, or brainwashed retards...
There is no evidence? Lol
While trump was constantly saying he has no business ties to Russia, he was in the process of building a Trump Tower in Moscow.
Documented fact.
Doesn’t the Trump media sources tell you that?

Forum List

Back