Watch "Al Sharpton Bashing Young Black Conservatives for meeting with President Trump"

Saying I’m a nationalist is like saying I belong to the Klux klan.

The white and the Klu are understood.

Saying I’m a nationalist is like saying I belong to the Klux klan.

The white and the Klu are understood.
43091.jpg

Hell. If blacks actually LOOKED at what Trump has done. Not only for them, but the entire country, Sharpton and the rest of the black RACE BAITERS wouldn't have a business of HATE to run back to and EXTORT MONEY from companies they say are racist! Leo Dunson has it right!

I thought you were going to show Al Sharpton saying that, yet you didn't. Why not?? I insist you showing him saying that, then I will believe you. Thank you.

YOU ARE A RACIST!!! Here you have a YOUNG BLACK MAN staring that FACT, and you call him a liar.....ABNORMALS showing their true colors, if BLACKS disagree with their WEIRD agendas, they now become liars.....Bookmark this for posterity.

So you do not have a video of him saying that. I see. I am calling both of you liars, unless you can prove that. Please prove that, I am not a fan of Sharpton, but I still want proof.

There is no video of Trump colluding with Russia but that hasn't slowed the democratic party down.

not only do I not own a video camera-----not even a camera or any device that
records voice. ANYONE CAN MUG ME WITH IMPUNITY

Hell. If blacks actually LOOKED at what Trump has done. Not only for them, but the entire country, Sharpton and the rest of the black RACE BAITERS wouldn't have a business of HATE to run back to and EXTORT MONEY from companies they say are racist! Leo Dunson has it right!

Sharpton is part of the problem. Certainly.

That said, the GOP is a party that continues to defend a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, after calling him a racist and a problem years back.

I don't think that is true, I know Trump said he didn't know Duke endorsed him and he disavowed that endorsement. Also, he said he doesn't know him...which is different than saying he doesn't know who he is.
At least this is what I remember.

Well, these are direct quotes, word for word:
78fb9ede-e00e-47a8-b10a-c7448a428780-original.gif

Honestly, that quote doesn't bother me. I don't go looking for words that I can use against someone. We are too use to politicians with PR agents having permanent residence in their heads, choosing their words so carefully.
What matters is do I think, or anyone reasonable think that Trump is a white supremacist or sympathies with them? Of course not. That is absurd.

Well, it doesn't get much more blatant than that.

Is he one of those people? I doubt it. But is he enabling them by making sure he doesn't piss them off? Of course.

I thought you were going to show Al Sharpton saying that, yet you didn't. Why not?? I insist you showing him saying that, then I will believe you. Thank you.

Lol
Al Sharpton is a hate filled shit stain, Him and Louis Farrakhan or two peas in a pod.
Shut the fuck up

Lol
Al Sharpton is a hate filled shit stain, Him and Louis Farrakhan or two peas in a pod.
Shut the fuck up

Your filthy mouth is uncalled for.

That said, the GOP is a party that continues to defend a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, after calling him a racist and a problem years back.

I don't think that is true, I know Trump said he didn't know Duke endorsed him and he disavowed that endorsement. Also, he said he doesn't know him...which is different than saying he doesn't know who he is.

Honestly, that quote doesn't bother me. I don't go looking for words that I can use against someone. We are too use to politicians with PR agents having permanent residence in their heads, choosing their words so carefully.
What matters is do I think, or anyone reasonable think that Trump is a white supremacist or sympathies with them? Of course not. That is absurd.

Is he one of those people? I doubt it. But is he enabling them by making sure he doesn't piss them off? Of course.

Ok I'll bite.... what is the difference between that and paying homage to racist black leaders?
None.
Or is it worse to have one of the worst race baiters in the country as a Presidential advisor?

Ok I'll bite.... what is the difference between that and paying homage to racist black leaders?
None.
Or is it worse to have one of the worst race baiters in the country as a Presidential advisor?
Deflections. Trump not only lied, his lie enabled the worst element of his party.

What other people do or did is irrelevant. And I think there is plenty wrong with the other side, as I point out regularly.

Not holding him accountable for this also enables this kind of thing.

YOU ARE A RACIST!!! Here you have a YOUNG BLACK MAN staring that FACT, and you call him a liar.....ABNORMALS showing their true colors, if BLACKS disagree with their WEIRD agendas, they now become liars.....Bookmark this for posterity.

So you do not have a video of him saying that. I see. I am calling both of you liars, unless you can prove that. Please prove that, I am not a fan of Sharpton, but I still want proof.

Twitter took it down.
Fox has a clip.
He did say that young blacks were a prop.
It really was an insult to them.
Sharpton slams Trump over black leadership summit

None.
Deflections. Trump not only lied, his lie enabled the worst element of his party.

What other people do or did is irrelevant. And I think there is plenty wrong with the other side, as I point out regularly.

I just don't care. It doesn't matter.
He said, immediately after learning Duke said he endorsed him, that he disavows the endorsement. That is pretty clear to me.
I don't care that at some point he was less obvious in his disdain for him than this.
Trump can't win. If he speaks against something, it is fake, if he doesn't then he is complacent and therefore agrees with them.
But all in all I care far more about Presidential actions that words.

None.

He said, immediately after learning Duke said he endorsed him, that he disavows the endorsement. That is pretty clear to me.
I don't care that at some point he was less obvious in his disdain for him than this.
Trump can't win. If he speaks against something, it is fake, if he doesn't then he is complacent and therefore agrees with them.
I realize it doesn't matter to you. The problem with his supporters is the same as with Obama's or anyone else's supporters: It only matters if the other team says it.

As long as we refuse to hold our own sides accountable for their words, we'll just keep lowering standards. And then we wonder why things are the way they are.

Something is wrong with the Sharpton video. Every time he speaks I just get the squealing of a stuck pig in my audio.
I hope this is repaired.

None.

I realize it doesn't matter to you. The problem with his supporters is the same as with Obama's or anyone else's supporters: It only matters if the other team says it.

As long as we refuse to hold our own sides accountable for their words, we'll just keep lowering standards. And then we wonder why things are the way they are.

lol
Me not hold "my side" accountable?
That is pretty funny.
I care about actions. Not much about words.
Obama made Sharpton a Presidential advisor.... in my book, that is a whole helluva lot worse than at one point, regardless of clear dislike for Duke and company repeatedly many other times, he is less clear.
Making one of the worst racist in America an advisor is more to worry about.

None.

lol
That is pretty funny.
Obama made Sharpton a Presidential advisor.... in my book, that is a whole helluva lot worse than at one point, regardless of clear dislike for Duke and company repeatedly many other times, he is less clear.

Damn Iamwhatiseem! If this post were a nail, you just hit it square on it's head :eusa_clap:

None.

lol
That is pretty funny.
I know, no matter what my side does, I don't care, the other side is always worse.

That's how the game is played. And we're seeing the results.

Lol
Shut the fuck up

Your filthy mouth is uncalled for.

You RACIST bitch you are uncalled for, because he was a BLACK CONSERVATIVE he lies!...you are lower than dog shit!

Forum List

Back