Watch as Rep. Rashida Tlaib is grilled by reporter and refuses to condemn chants of "Death to America"

Now, unless you are going to start moving goalposts, please link to where you have condemned the atrocities I listed in my post above.

Than you.

Can't blame FOX for then writing hit pieces on her. It's really stupid to pick fights with people who buy ink by the barrel.
They've (Fox) been talking trash about her for years. I doubt she'll even notice a few more.

They've (Fox) been talking trash about her for years. I doubt she'll even notice a few more.
And you don’t think that’s deserved? She was trying to lobby Congress to defund the Iron Dome in order that the rockets from the HAMAS terrorists being lobbed into Israel could kill more Jewish children.

Sure, none of that first amendment stuff for them.
People who were protesting outside the Capitol were arrested. And the libs were trying to get Trump arrested for saying the election was stolen. So….

1) Free speech for anti-American, Jew-hating Muslims!!

2) Censorship and punishment for Republicans.

And you don’t think that’s deserved? She was trying to lobby Congress to defund the Iron Dome in order that the rockets from the HAMAS terrorists being lobbed into Israel could kill more Jewish children.
So, defund Ukraine, but not Israel? The Iron Dome missile system would not have been all that effective.

People who were protesting outside the Capitol were arrested. And the libs were trying to get Trump arrested for saying the election was stolen. So….

1) Free speech for anti-American, Jew-hating Muslims!!

2) Censorship and punishment for Republicans.
Those people were not arrested for carrying signs and chanting. I watched in unfurl on my TV set.

So, defund Ukraine, but not Israel? The Iron Dome missile system would not have been all that effective.
Read up on the Iron Dome. It’s been very effective in saving innocent Jewish people lives, which is why the Muslim Jew-hater wanted to defund it.

Last edited:
Watching the 3-ring circus of idiots was sort of entertaining. Between the congresswoman, the so-called journalist and the talking heads media back in studio, it hardly gets better.

Read up on the Iron Dome. It’s been very effective in saving innocent Jewish people lives, which is why the Muslim Jew-hater wanted to defund it.
Israel surely has enough money to keep building onto what they have already. We've been building ours for a very long time now, without ever having to test it. I hope our missile silo doors aren't rusted shut. They probably get preventative maintenance so that won't happen.

For the record, I'm all for the US helping to fund Israel's Iron Dome.

Israel surely has enough money to keep building onto what they have already. We've been building ours for a very long time now, without ever having to test it. I hope our missile silo doors aren't rusted shut. They probably get preventative maintenance so that won't happen.

For the record, I'm all for the US helping to fund Israel's Iron Dome.
I’m sure that Israel’s funds are being rapidly depleted to fend off the Muslim monsters, and to feed 2 million SCPs.

She’s talking to them. You’d have a point if she was absolutely silent….. but, she wasn’t. She only refused to answer if she opposed the “Death to America” chants from the fellow Muslims in her district.
If the leeches don’t like it here then leave

They badgered her and she responded. Demanding condemnations and apologies from someone who neither took part in something or commented about is just a stupid political ploy. It’s on her as to whether she now wants to say something or not and up to constituents to make it known on how they feel about.

Your political outrage games are as tiresome as your hyperbole.
Poor America hater got asked and it’s just too much for her and safe spacing lib loons

Forum List

Back