Watch black teacher go on racist rant against Hispanic police officer

Fox News this morning says they have the woman's name but at this time they are not releasing it.

Anyone know what school she teaches at?
Allegedly, her name is Kalunda Rae Iwamizu, and teaches at LASC.

LASC has removed twitter posts about her.

She has a pretty terrible rating as a teacher here:

Source I found for her name:

(buried in the comments)

Last edited:
What a lunatic.

'You'll never be white': Moment racist black teacher berates Latino cop and calls him a 'murderer' after he pulled her over for using her cell phone while driving​

• April 23 incident took place in San Dimas, California near Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy pulled over a black woman in Mercedes
  • Deputy told motorist she was being cited for using cell phone while driving
  • 'Why are you harassing me?' she asked. 'You're a murderer'
  • She then accuses the deputy of 'threatening to kill me and my son'
  • ‘You’re always going to be a Mexican,’ she says. ‘You’re never going to be white'
  • LASD told Fox News woman frequently made false complaints against deputies

Obviously, this happened because of the fake election.

For those unable to watch Tucker,

She sounds like a Trump supporter to me. That noted, it goes to show that an officer can do their job without getting all pissy.

Lefties really need to watch the racism. Its so blatant. “Mexican racist”? “You will never be white?” Wow.

Trust me, hispanics know that the racist black groups hate hispanics as well especially if they aren't terrorizing others. Plenty of black and hispanic clashes as well.

Its interesting that she is blurred. I did not even know she was black at first.

A black bitch being racist against a Mexican cop.

Lefties, what is the intersectional score?

do you guys have any idea how many times a day cops are rude to citizens

so they're rude back?

and i care because?

And it's real rich for pigs to whine about guilt by association, buahahah

The last people on the planet outside maybe prosecutors who get to say shit like that.

They're technically a service job most of the time. Very well paid to sit there and not react

She sounds like a Trump supporter to me. That noted, it goes to show that an officer can do their job without getting all pissy.

What kind of lefty retard are you? Trump? He is still your boogeyman?

Who was your boogeyman in 2014? You are such a beta cuck.

She sounds just like the Trump supporters posting here.

Anyone know what school she teaches at?
Allegedly, her name is Kalunda Rae Iwamizu, and teaches at LASC.

LASC has removed twitter posts about her.

She has a pretty terrible rating as a teacher here:

Source I found for her name:

(buried in the comments)

Ahh, well it will be interesting to see how much longer she has a job.

Can you address the situation straight on. This is a black woman being racist and very verbally abusive towards a Mexican.

You try to go around the situaton by blaming Trump. Why not call the bitch out for being racist? What is in it for you to blame Trump?

She sounds just like the Trump supporters posting here.

Trump supporters on here hurl racial epithets against Mexican cops?

Link to a post to give an example. The archives here go back like 10 years. Link to an example.

I feel sorry for the lady. She revealed her deep hurt.

When she mocked him by saying something like "YOU will never be Caucasian," she was probably unconsciously thinking, "I will never ...."

Can you address the situation straight on. This is a black woman being racist and very verbally abusive towards a Mexican.

You try to go around the situaton by blaming Trump. Why not call the bitch out for being racist? What is in it, stupid for you to blame Trump?

I'm curious as to why Trump supporters aren't cheering her on. She's making the same lame, stupid, racist arguments that they have for years.

Forum List

Back