Watch Chris Hayes Freeze up and Panic Under Fire. "Guuuuuuhhh"

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Watch Chris Hayes Freeze up and Panic Under Fire

Generally, when one believes his life is in danger there are one of three of the following acts preformed.

1. Fight
2. Flight
3. Indecisively freeze up and crap yourself.

Chris Hayes chose number 3. See the video below "Guuuuuuuuuhhhhh, that's gunfire"

Are you saying you would not have ducked or taken cover or been startled by the sound of gunshots?

Normal people are afraid of being shot.

Abnormal people would stand there and get shot.

Duh.

Last edited:
Chrissy Hayes.

When he said he's being told to fall back, it was probably the voices in his head.

Are you saying you would not have ducked or taken cover or been startled by the sound of gunshots?

Abnormal people would stand there and get shot.

Duh.
All those black bystanders killed in Chicago abnormal?

Indeed, but its what they do when they're shot at that defines their character. I thought this was the funniest video of the evening. Nothing like watching the quintessential white liberal beta male hipster crapping himself on national TV. His reactions were priceless. For the rest of the evening he made sure that he had his "black friend" no more than two feet away for protection. Chris Hayes is the embodiment of the modern American liberal male.

Indeed, but its what they do when they're shot at that defines their character. I thought this was the funniest video of the evening. Nothing like watching the quintessential white liberal beta male hipster crapping himself on national TV. His reactions were priceless. For the rest of the evening he made sure that he had his "black friend" no more than two feet away for protection. Chris Hayes is the embodiment of the modern American liberal male.

Next time you hear gun shots please make sure to run towards them as fast as possible.

Next time you hear gun shots please make sure to run towards them as fast as possible.

Two time Marine Corps Infantry Combat Veteran here. Will do my friend.

Come to think of it, I guess that's why there are so few liberals in the Marine Corps Infantry. Could you image a combat force made up of a bunch of Chrissy Hayeses?

At least the fox news anchor was able to keep his composure and knew immediately how to handle the situation. No indecisiveness here.

Yeah, cuz stupidity would "define his character".

Its really easy to be brave sitting behind a computer keyboard but quite different if you're on the scene.

This is an idiotic thread.

Yeah, cuz stupidity would "define his character".

Its really easy to be brave sitting behind a computer keyboard but quite different if you're on the scene.

This is an idiotic thread.

Indeed, it is obvious that his brain function shut down, he lost his presence of mind, and he had no clue what to do. 1) Fight is off of the table. He is unarmed and guns aren't allowed with the journalists. 2) Flight is certainly on the table, but he was too discombobulated to understand that. 3) He lost his presence of mind and craped himself on national tv. He is the perfect example of the majestic American liberal beta male. If you want to see how to properly handle the situation in a journalist setting see how the Fox News anchor handled it in the video I posted above.

Duh.

That was not taking cover! That was not getting concealment. That was crapping yourself in indecision on national TV. Quite common among the American liberal hipster beta male. I have been startled by gunshots more times than I can count in the Anbar Provence of Iraq. However, when I got shot at my feet moved. No one locked up and sat there in indecision crapping themselves. We did the following in this order. 1) got out of the line of fire 2) sought cover and/or concealment. 3) Established fire superiority. 4) Located, closed with, and destroyed the enemy. Never was indecision an option. This is the fight option. Hayes did not have that option so he should have had the presence of mind to get himself and his crew the hell out of danger. He didn't. He craped himself to the entertainment of the world. He had to be told what to do by someone else in a dangerous situation. Classic liberal hipster beta male reaction to danger.

Last edited:

In the Army Infantry, when you're fired upon, you're conditioned to "run to danger.'' I'm sure the Marines follow the same protocol.

Watch Chris Hayes Freeze up and Panic Under Fire

Generally, when one believes his life is in danger there are one of three of the following acts preformed.

1. Fight
2. Flight
3. Indecisively freeze up and crap yourself.

Chris Hayes chose number 3. See the video below "Guuuuuuuuuhhhhh, that's gunfire"

Yeah I saw that....

Later on the host in the studio was trying to get Chris and the other reporter in the street
to agree that what was happening in the streets wasn't really all that bad and there really wasn't
all that much violence....

Chris and the other guy then started to run down the list of
stores having their windows busted,looting,buildings burning,cop cars turned over and torched...
and oh yeah about 100 shots being fired....

Chris and the other guy said it's bad out there....

The host in the studio seemed deflated.

You're assigning the actions of a reporter and painting all liberal men by the actions of a single person. Board brushing whole groups of people because of the actions of one is folly.

You're assigning the actions of a reporter and painting all liberal men by the actions of a single person. Board brushing whole groups of people because of the actions of one is folly.
"A rose is a rose is a rose."
~~Gertrude Stein

Chris Hayes is the ultimate Liberal pajama boy.
At the start of the evenings events Chris seemed a bit shaky...
Might night be a bad idea to confine him to the studio the next time.

"A rose is a rose is a rose."
~~Gertrude Stein

"Let me listen to me and not them."
~~Gertrude Stein (also my mother lol)

Nope, bob and weave.

Chris Hayes is the ultimate Liberal pajama boy.
At the start of the evenings events Chris seemed a bit shaky...
Might night be a bad idea to confine him to the studio the next time.

They can let him out on New Years Eve to cover 'Sushi' descending in that giant high heel in Key West......

Forum List

Back