Watch Chris Hayes Freeze up and Panic Under Fire. "Guuuuuuhhh"

Intelligent people always do.
false! intelligent people never need too.

You still don't understand that an argument is not simply stating the opposite of someone else? Back to the video.

right! since you have presented no actual argument my response is correct .
beside the clip is about a mistake if memory serves Michael Palin is in the wrong office.
fine analogy of the position you're in.

Hmmm, do I take the time to go back to our original argument and recount how you deflected or do I simply ignore you with the knowledge that you refuse to make an argument? I choose the latter.
there's no argument to make the whole point of you starting this thread was to bag on Chris Hayes..end of story.

Indeed, it was to bag on Hayes and liberal betas like him. Now bump my post back into existence again please.

false! intelligent people never need too.

You still don't understand that an argument is not simply stating the opposite of someone else? Back to the video.

right! since you have presented no actual argument my response is correct .
beside the clip is about a mistake if memory serves Michael Palin is in the wrong office.
fine analogy of the position you're in.

Hmmm, do I take the time to go back to our original argument and recount how you deflected or do I simply ignore you with the knowledge that you refuse to make an argument? I choose the latter.
there's no argument to make the whole point of you starting this thread was to bag on Chris Hayes..end of story.

Indeed, it was to bag on Hayes and liberal betas like him. Now bump my post back into existence again please.
And you think you're an alpha!

Forum List

Back