WATCH: Laura Ingraham wants to shred the U.S. Constitution

BIGREBNC1775 SAID:

“If a child is born by illegals the child is still an illegal.”

Wrong again, as usual:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

14th Amendment, US Constitution.
Born here legally

No one has said that "illegals" are protected by the 14th amendment.
You did you lying sack of shit
"the Constitution applies to everyone"
dNV3tue.png

If a child is born by illegals the child is still an illegal.

The Constitution does apply to illegals. They have "freedom of speech" too, as well as all the other protections the Bill of Rights includes.

As for the last part of your post, a child of illegals born in this country is absolutely a US citizen - as the 14th Amendment clearly says.
THE 14TH ONLY APPLIES TO CITIZENS
A child born here to illegals still makes the child illegal.

Um, no.

You are very clearly wrong. There's not much else to say than that.

The 14th Amendment defines who has citizenship.
UH YES IT DOES, AND IT DOESN'T APPLY TO ILLEGALS
Maybe if you actually put more effort to reading the 14th amendment instead of nutters op you might not look so damn stupid.

This is the first section of the 14th Amendment:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

What is it that I'm supposed to "read" that will prove your asinine claims correct?

BIGREBNC1775 SAID:

Wrong again, as usual:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Born here legally

Where does it say that?

dNV3tue.png

The Constitution does apply to illegals. They have "freedom of speech" too, as well as all the other protections the Bill of Rights includes.

As for the last part of your post, a child of illegals born in this country is absolutely a US citizen - as the 14th Amendment clearly says.

Um, no.

You are very clearly wrong. There's not much else to say than that.

The 14th Amendment defines who has citizenship.
UH YES IT DOES, AND IT DOESN'T APPLY TO ILLEGALS
Maybe if you actually put more effort to reading the 14th amendment instead of nutters op you might not look so damn stupid.

This is the first section of the 14th Amendment:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

What is it that I'm supposed to "read" that will prove your asinine claims correct?
Born here legally not illegally

BIGREBNC1775 SAID:

Wrong again, as usual:

Born here legally

Where does it say that?
The 14th amendment does not apply to illegals so where does it say that it does? Since I have asked you countless times to answer that question.

BIGREBNC1775 SAID:

Wrong again, as usual:

Born here legally

Where does it say that?
The 14th amendment does not apply to illegals so where does it say that it does? Since I have asked you countless times to answer that question.

It says "All persons born or naturalized in the United States".

Not "All persons legally born or naturalized in the United States"

ILLEGAL's are not protected by the 14th amendment
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens"
14th Amendment Constitution US Law LII Legal Information Institute

Seriously, dude. Read the OP.

It's not that complicated.
I don't have too illegals are not citizens nor are protected by the 14th amendment.

You don't "have to" do anything - but as long as you continue posting in this thread without any idea of what we're talking about, you're going to continue to look like a fool.
I'm not reading the bull shit from nutters op
Now show me where illegals are protected by the 14th amendment? Where are illegals mentioned?

i have. they very clearly are.

Seriously, dude. Read the OP.

It's not that complicated.
I don't have too illegals are not citizens nor are protected by the 14th amendment.

You don't "have to" do anything - but as long as you continue posting in this thread without any idea of what we're talking about, you're going to continue to look like a fool.
Now show me where illegals are protected by the 14th amendment? Where are illegals mentioned?

Specifically by the 14th?

How so?

dNV3tue.png

you are hilariously wrong on this.

How so?
they're people. "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

BIGREBNC1775 SAID:

Wrong again, as usual:

Born here legally

Where does it say that?

Born here LEGALLY not Illegally

How so?
they're people. "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
illegals are not citizens

dNV3tue.png

Criminals loses their rights illegals are criminals
Try to skirt around that.

BIGREBNC1775 SAID:

Wrong again, as usual:

Born here legally

Where does it say that?

That distinction exists only in your mind, not in reality. The 14th Amendment doesn't say what you claim it says.

dNV3tue.png

"Criminals" do not lose their rights.

Born here legally

Where does it say that?

That distinction exists only in your mind, not in reality. The 14th Amendment doesn't say what you claim it says.
illegals are criminals, criminals lose their rights.
Care to try for 0 and 5

dNV3tue.png

"Criminals" do not lose their rights.
Yes they do.

bigrebnc, the 14th opens "All persons born . . .".

That means you and every child born in the USA is a citizen.

You may your opinion, but it has no force in law.

Which is worse, amending the Constitution when We The People find it is lacking and going through the amendment process to fix a problem, or simply using the courts to pretend it says X when it clearly says Y, something that has been happening since at least the Slaughterhouse Cases?

Lawyers should be required to interpret the constitution from the stand point that the founders were sane men, a lot of interpretations could only have come from someone less than sane.

bigrebnc, the 14th opens "All persons born . . .".

That means you and every child born in the USA is a citizen.

You may your opinion, but it has no force in law.
doesn't apply to ILLEGALS
YOUR OPINION IS ABOUT AS GOOD AS A BUCKET WITHOUT A BOTTOM.

Forum List

Back