Watching a real President

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

...as he drops doodies in his Depends....you wackos are comical.

That was Rudy-tooty two weeks ago.
No, that was hair dye....Sleepy is dropping a lot more than hair dye into his panties.....

Trump is the one who poops in his Depends according to people who worked on his TV show.

Now you're just lying

I'm not sure how much I trust this source but hearing that Trump may be incontinent is not something new.

I don't endorse that this is true, but it wasn't invented on this board.
The guy was on several programs talking about what went on at The Apprentice. Claimed the years of drugs, snorting Adderall caused him to have no control.

No, that was hair dye....Sleepy is dropping a lot more than hair dye into his panties.....

Trump is the one who poops in his Depends according to people who worked on his TV show.

Now you're just lying

I'm not sure how much I trust this source but hearing that Trump may be incontinent is not something new.

The guy was on several programs talking about what went on at The Apprentice. Claimed the years of drugs, snorting Adderall caused him to have no control.

Simple, link it..lying hag

Has he close to a thousand viewers yet?

He has 305 electors - well over the 270 needed. who cares about how many viewers Biden has.

That is irrelevant. Like you are with your continued support for a loser and a failure.
like you are with your support of a pedophile, treasonist piece of shit xiden?

At least he is not married to a former naked poser who can not speak English. Of course Trump can’t either.

I can't figure out why stupid people have to drag the First Lady into the drama. That goes for any First Lady, previous First Lady or future First Lady.

It is a totally classless move and shows how moronic and ignorant people are.
Not to mention she speaks many languages and the fact she has been attacked for a heavy accent leans more toward bigotry rather than actual criticism.

Modern politics is deep in the mud now though. No one is interested in actual criticism over the continuous stream of personal attacks. I STILL hear a constant flow of bitching about Trump's personality with the plethora of valid, real and easy as hell things of substance to attack him on. Same shit went on with Obama.
Being able to say hello and goodbye is not knowing several languages. After all the years in this country she can barely speak English, but I do not blame her for that.

Now you're just lying

When you link Biden soiling his pants. I have not found any links.

While I am concerned he will be directed to pick up where Obama left off, I am encouraged by his talk of unity among people who don't agree with his policies which is very much unlike Obama. With Obama, his idea of unity was "Agree with me or else."

He has 305 electors - well over the 270 needed. who cares about how many viewers Biden has.

That is irrelevant. Like you are with your continued support for a loser and a failure.

At least he is not married to a former naked poser who can not speak English. Of course Trump can’t either.

I can't figure out why stupid people have to drag the First Lady into the drama. That goes for any First Lady, previous First Lady or future First Lady.

Not to mention she speaks many languages and the fact she has been attacked for a heavy accent leans more toward bigotry rather than actual criticism.

Modern politics is deep in the mud now though. No one is interested in actual criticism over the continuous stream of personal attacks. I STILL hear a constant flow of bitching about Trump's personality with the plethora of valid, real and easy as hell things of substance to attack him on. Same shit went on with Obama.
Being able to say hello and goodbye is not knowing several languages. After all the years in this country she can barely speak English, but I do not blame her for that.

You keep lying....why?

Now you're just lying

When you link Biden soiling his pants. I have not found any links.

I never said Biden did you loon....but given he has dementia he will

Stop your goddamn lying. You fool nobody, hag

jack the ripper could have beaten your guy with the boston strangler as the VP pick.

All Biden had to do is sit there and keep saying, Rump,keep hitting yourself. Over and Over and
Rump beat himself bloody. Imagine getting beat by Biden. Wow.......
Trump was the only Republican Biden might have defeated.

Or,

Biden would have lost to any other Republican.

The Republic has been lost with the voter fraud.
Since there is no voter fraud it means there is no loss of the republic.

If you think that there is not massive Democrat Dirty Tricks voter fraud then you an idiot. A Useful Idiot. Shame on you for selling out our country because of your stupidity! The eveidence for it is overwelming. You must spend all you time listening to CNN. That is typical for Moon Bat. Not only uneducated but low information.
There was no voter fraud, the Republic is fine.

Indeed, it was Trump and his supporters who sought to destroy the Republic..

jack the ripper could have beaten your guy with the boston strangler as the VP pick.

All Biden had to do is sit there and keep saying, Rump,keep hitting yourself. Over and Over and
Rump beat himself bloody. Imagine getting beat by Biden. Wow.......
Trump was the only Republican Biden might have defeated.

Or,

Biden would have lost to any other Republican.
Biden never made it to the Dem nominee every year since 1988....he would never have beaten Trump without all the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots

According to CBS News she is fluent in five languages, including English.

Maybe the reason you can't understand is her because she, like all First Ladies, have class and all you can do is talk trash about people who are different than you.

So you would prefer to go down the bigot road.

Go on ahead, just do not expect anyone to take you seriously.

Trump is gone, and thankfully so.

However bad Biden might be, he'll be better than Trump.

Trump is gone, and thankfully so.

However bad Biden might be, he'll be better than Trump.
Not for those of us who depend on our jobs to support our families and your SNAP bennies doofus.

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

You're right. Once they lock his cell, he definitely isn't going anywhere!

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

6 of the battle ground states legislatures sent alternate electors who will cast their electoral votes for President Trump.

More and more evidence continues to come out regarding a massive conspiracy to use Dominion Voting Machines combined with massive fraudulent mail in ballot dumping to steal this election.

Donald Trump will be your president on January 20th.

6 of the battle ground states legislatures sent alternate electors who will cast their electoral votes for President Trump.

More and more evidence continues to come out regarding a massive conspiracy to use Dominion Voting Machines combined with massive fraudulent mail in ballot dumping to steal this election.

Donald Trump will be your president on January 20th.

No battle ground states have sent any alternate electors. Only some GOP wackos that will be ignored.

Forum List

Back