Watching a real President

President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

I stopped watch Joe's-ill-Yen Biden 5 seconds in. You're so sad.

You cocks voted for this.......Dark times Biden says, first time he's ever been honest.

PROGS are &(*^)^^.They entertain weakness and victim roles, and then they rape you.

Tell us PROGS, what do you find attractive about a leader who tells stories of doom and gloom to gather your support? That look like a leader to you?

Fucker can't even breathe right.

Honey, leftists don't care if things are ACTUALLY good or bad. How would they even know, since that requires the ability to think and process facts. What they care about is that someone tells them to THINK things are wonderful because a Democrat is in office.

The Usurper's gloom and doom is fine for them right now, because he's telling them they can blame Trump for it, and he's "rescued" them from whatever-the-fuck he's told them to believe. And they know that two months from now, whatever REALLY happens, he'll tell them that life is really great and he's fixing things for them, and they'll believe that, too.

Conservatives vote on what they want to get done. Leftists vote on what they want to be told to believe.
The Trump cult it deep in this one....

25659888_10155962997145419_6566340691612103060_n.jpg

watching a real president? you BEEN watching one the last four years,get off that deserted island you been living on idiot.:auiqs.jpg::disbelief:

watching a real president? you BEEN watching one the last four years,get off that deserted island you been living on idiot.:auiqs.jpg::disbelief:
And I'm guessing your response if someone asks you why Trump lost by over 7M votes is "It's dem libruls and their ballot frauds and stuff.......they is stuffing them mailboxes full of dead peoples ballots....WAHHHHHHHHHH"

Yeah it's all about the speeches for you Liberals, isn't it? Meanwhile when the cameras are off, China Joe will be selling us out faster than you can say "Cash or check"?

Of course it's all about the speeches. Leftists don't care about results; they care that they're told comforting, self-flattering lies about what the results are, so that they can feel like good people without the bother of actually being good people.
The speech was about the election results. How about those results? Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

And Harris still hasn't resigned from the senate Obama, was gone by now.

And? Biden didn't resign from the senate until 5 days prior to the inauguration. Anything to start yet another conspiracy I guess.

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

And? Biden didn't resign from the senate until 5 days prior to the inauguration. Anything to start yet another conspiracy I guess.

Biden stayed in his basement & he somehow got more votes than 45, 44 & Hillary?

Just watched it. Very good speech. Glad I voted for Joe!
President -elect Biden will be a great president.
Now that’s funny.
Just out of curiosity, what are these great deeds mr. Biden will be doing?

And I'm guessing your response if someone asks you why Trump lost by over 7M votes is "It's dem libruls and their ballot frauds and stuff.......they is stuffing them mailboxes full of dead peoples ballots....WAHHHHHHHHHH"
I don’t addressing sock puppet shills. :laughing0301: :lmao:

Biden stayed in his basement & he somehow got more votes than 45, 44 & Hillary?
That troll doesn’t get that obviously.lol

:thankusmile: That’s the thing that’s very interesting cause if they were so sure that it was a done deal,she would have stepped down.:iyfyus.jpg:

:thankusmile: That’s the thing that’s very interesting cause if they were so sure that it was a done deal,she would have stepped down.:iyfyus.jpg:

That's right!

Forum List

Back