Zone1 Watchtower Governing Body Clown, Stephen Lett

Yes i do the bible is clear on that--One who promises to serve God forever, gets baptized then becomes unrepentent.
Correct. Nothing in there about your cult, is there. I can serve God without being part of your family destroying cult.

The problem is you are believing the pharisees. You know the ones who sent Gods son to his death.
Now you're deliberately twisting my words. You guys are as nasty as everyone who has left your cult say you are.

Correct. Nothing in there about your cult, is there. I can serve God without being part of your family destroying cult.
Was it not Jesus who taught--members of ones own household would become their enemies. Matt 10:36---So if this doesn't happen in your religion, then you know for sure you do not have Jesus.

Now you're deliberately twisting my words. You guys are as nasty as everyone who has left your cult say you are.
You believe the pharisees who said Jesus committed blasphemy by claiming to be God. I just point out the truth, Don't you think Jesus would as well? Probably why they hated him enough to murder him. They had the apostles stoned to death as well.

You believe the pharisees who said Jesus committed blasphemy by claiming to be God. I just point out the truth, Don't you think Jesus would as well? Probably why they hated him enough to murder him. They had the apostles stoned to death as well.
Wrong. I believe Jesus IS Jehovah. Your the one who agrees with the pharisees. Man, you're either a very well trained scripture twisters or mentally ill.

Interesting testimony about a blood transfusion to save her newborn baby.

Forum List

Back