Water Polo

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
These athletes are amazing.

The fitness level required to be able to play this sport is beyond the imagination for most of us.

That's the case for many of these athlete's. Really looking forward to seeing if Ledecky can pull off #4 in the 800. She says she will be there for her 5th attempt also.

Don't care.....Piss on NBC.

boycott.jpg

A close buddy of mine joined the water polo team in high school. It transformed his body very quickly.

When I was on recruiting duty I did a year working with the Officer Selection Officer and we put in a guy that was on the National Championship water polo team for Lindenwood University.

Lets just say he had no problem with the physical part of OCS

Watched my father play for the Shiverers many times .
He was an ex International swimmer and I soon learned what a filthy game it was underwater and when a lot of fake splashing occurred .
Later when older and I knew a few of them , I realised that this where many non killer psychopaths gravitate to .

yet here you are posting in my thread...seems you really do care
One might ask after last evening's display of debauchery why someone on the dem side is not harping about "protecting the children" from it.

Indeed, your ilk only care about "the children" when it suits your nefarious ends.

Your lack of moral fiber in promoting the events is on display for all to see.

Forum List

Back