We Are a Christian Nation

And as a Christian nation, our thoughts and prayers go out to the school children in Nashville.

---Lt. Gov. Randy McNally (R—Oak Ridge)
Heartbroken by the tragic shooting in Nashville. Praying for the families of those who have died as well as all parents, students and staff. Thankful for the work of law enforcement who stopped the perpetrator and tended to the wounded. All in Nashville are in my thoughts today.---

Windsor tried to entice Roberts with comments about the United States as a “Christian nation.”

“Yeah, I don’t know that we live in a Christian nation,” Roberts is heard responding. “I know a lot of Jewish and Muslim friends who would say maybe not.”

Windsor, a progressive activist and documentary filmmaker, portrayed herself in private with Alito as on the far right. “I don’t know that we can negotiate with the left in the way that, like, needs to happen for the polarization to end,” she told him. “I think that it’s a matter of, like, winning.”

Alito answered, “I think you’re probably right. … One side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working, a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So, it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

Yes we are a Christian nation.

Christians built this country and made it to be the country we all enjoy right now. We are built on the morals, values, and standards of Christianity. It's what turned us into a world super power in record time and made us a free and prosperous nation.

It's also the reason why we started having all these shootings and crime when we started to abandon our Christian based morals, values and standards. Once people began to denounce Jesus and we started letting muslims and foriengers come to America and we began to conform to them is when we began to decline.

America has never been free from crime and violence, but it hasnt been this rampant. Even the wild West wasn't as wild as it is now. We encourage violence and crime now.

Christians built this country and made it to be the country we all enjoy right now. We are built on the morals, values, and standards of Christianity. It's what turned us into a world super power in record time and made us a free and prosperous nation.

It's also the reason why we started having all these shootings and crime when we started to abandon our Christian based morals, values and standards. Once people began to denounce Jesus and we started letting muslims and foriengers come to America and we began to conform to them is when we began to decline.

America has never been free from crime and violence, but it hasnt been this rampant. Even the wild West wasn't as wild as it is now. We encourage violence and crime now.
Blacks and Asians built this nation. Indians were here before. Also not Christians.

Christians started this nation and even they decided it should be secular. Separate Church and State.

You can't tell us atheists, Muslims and Jews this is a Christian nation. Especially with christianity on the decline. Even your own supreme court feels you are losing this battle.

He doesn't think we can live together. I do. You just have to keep your religious beliefs to yourself.

We are a nation of mostly Christians. But our founding fathers had the good sense to make sure we were never a nation ruled by ANY faith.

As for the claim it was "...built on the morals, values, and standards of Christianity", the Native Americans might argue your point.

I have never thought of genocide and land theft as particularly Christian acts.

Blacks and Asians built this nation. Indians were here before. Also not Christians.

Christians started this nation and even they decided it should be secular. Separate Church and State.

You can't tell us atheists, Muslims and Jews this is a Christian nation. Especially with christianity on the decline. Even your own supreme court feels you are losing this battle.

He doesn't think we can live together. I do. You just have to keep your religious beliefs to yourself.
are you still pushing that lie??

It’s not so much that we’re a Christian nation but rather our system was built upon Christian values and the presumption that our citizens are Christian.
The issue is that the democrats, et al, have become the enemy of the US. To win, they must destroy the foundation of the country and that foundation is built upon Christian values and philosophy. Christianity then becomes a target for them.

It’s not so much that we’re a Christian nation but rather our system was built upon Christian values and the presumption that our citizens are Christian.
The issue is that the democrats, et al, have become the enemy of the US. To win, they must destroy the foundation of the country and that foundation is built upon Christian values and philosophy. Christianity then becomes a target for them.
Much of what you call Christian values is nothing more than universally accepted values that are shared by most major religions and many who accept no religion at all. It's the height of arrogance to claim basic moral beliefs and behavior as only existing in your religion especially considering all the hateful behavior of your members who have more loyalty to your political party than you do for Jesus' teachings.

I love how y'all try to rewrite history the founding fathers were not christians...but just keep saying that

And as a Christian nation, our thoughts and prayers go out to the school children in Nashville.

Heartbroken by the tragic shooting in Nashville. Praying for the families of those who have died as well as all parents, students and staff. Thankful for the work of law enforcement who stopped the perpetrator and tended to the wounded. All in Nashville are in my thoughts today.---

What is a Christian Nation?

I guess you have never read the Old Testament. Those things were ordered by God himself

Yes, I have read the OT. Manifest Destiny is just another example of people using the Bible to justify horrific acts.

If your God is ok with slaughtering natives, you need to look into a new God.

None of these people will do anything about it. In a christian way of course.

Forum List

Back