We are into our fourth week. How come it's worse today than on day one?

Does anyone see it getting any better?

There seems to be about an average of two disasters a day.

And all the Trump lies. How long before even his base starts to be embarrassed? Something almost impossible.

Ethics - Treason and everything in between.

It is worse because you are a left wing moron who hates America.....Trump has had a successful first month.......everyone he meets with loves what he wants to do...from the unions to the retail association......it is just going to keep getting worse and worse for you....especially since he is fixing our relationship with one of our greatest allies...Israel....

buckle up buttercup...it is going to be a long 8 years for you...

For actual Americans.....we won't get tired of winning....
My goodness, and the orange clown's shit tastes like New York steak, right? LOL

Wow...the stupid is strong with you...started drinking this early...it isn't even the weekend.....

Even though I reluctantly voted for PRESIDENT Trump, I have been greatly impressed with his presidency so far. I'm greatly encouraged.
President Trump has exceeded my expectations. He is delivering what he promised during the campaign. The Left is resisting and slowing the change but change will come because The President is a winner and he is persistent.
Yessirreeee............. Really exceeded your expectations. LOL The dumb ass orange clown has written EO's that are meaningless, or unconstitutional. And now we see that he and his aides were in close contact with Russian intel agencies The whole election cycle. What was the quid pro for the support the Russians gave him?

Wow....every single letter and word in your post is a lie.....

The EOs were legal and Constitutional...the left wing judges were out of line and out of order.......the actual investigators stated they don't know if Manifort, the guy who used to be with Trump, even knew if some of the Russians he did business with as a private citizen were agents of the Russian Government....and that there is no evidence of any cooperation or collusion between Trump's people and the Russians...

But please keep lying...it is all you have....
The judges have been upheld. And by the time it gets to the Supreme Court, the orange clown may well be in jail.

They were upheld by a left wing circuit court that is essentially left wing activists in robes....and the court is the most overturned in the country since they don't actually have any relationship with the law, the Constitution or the Bill of Rights....asswipe.

Forum List

Back