We Are Supposed To Believe Joe Biden Got 12 MILLION More Votes Than Obama EVER Did?

Lol your hilarious. I never tire of laughing at you. According to Trump appointed judges you are full of shit. Lol

So you are saying Biden did NOT win fewer counties yet got more than 12 MILLION more votes than Barry, which is a recorded FACT according to NBC and others?!

Why are you so pissed and attacking me when you should be celebrating the fact that Biden just made history by becoming the most popular Democrat and President in US election history?

:p

In 2008 Barak Obama received 69Million votes to become President.
- This was the largest tally of votes ever received by a Presidential candidate in US history.
In 2012 Obama only received 66 Million votes to remain President. In this 2020 election President Trump received 75 Million votes, getting 6 MILLION more than Barak Obama EVER got and yet we are to believe Joe Biden, who couldn't fill a broom closet during his campaign speeches, received 81 MILLION votes. Think about that for a second.....Joe Biden is the most popular Democrat and most popular President in US history, getting 12 MILLION MORE votes than Barry ever got. Even Democrats don't believe that. Bullshit...'nuff said.
Don't underestimate the power of someone as disliked as Trump to encourage people to go out an vote. It may be the best thing he's ever done as president.
Yeah...it really sucked having the best economy and job numbers ever.
If he'd stuck with that and spent more time worrying about the American people instead of his political bottom line, he probably would have won. He has the kind of personality that grates on many people, but I'm really worried about the people enthralled by him. The history of the 20th Century should tell us the dangers of hitching one's wagon to a demagogue.

You guys are being pathetic beggars now...

The American people have spoken. #GetOverItDude

Whattsamatta, Marc? You pissed the white, racist, elitist, self-serving, pu$$y-grabbing, child-fondling perv, proven Manchurian Candidate just got more than 12 million votes more than Obama ever received?

'The American people have spoken. #GetOverItDude'

Lol your hilarious. I never tire of laughing at you. According to Trump appointed judges you are full of shit. Lol
So you are saying Biden did NOT win fewer counties yet got more than 12 MILLION more votes than Barry, which is a recorded FACT according to NBC and others?! Why are you so pissed and attacking me when you should be celebrating the fact that Biden just made history by becoming the most popular Democrat and President in US election history?
The facts suck, don't they? Your whining just makes your "snowflake" comments rather two-faced and sad.

Well at least these poor Trump losers have one silver lining in this damn 2020 elections..Chuck Schumer might be the new Senate majority leader if the early vote count holds up in Georgia...YIPEEEEE

So you are saying Biden did NOT win fewer counties yet got more than 12 MILLION more votes than Barry, which is a recorded FACT according to NBC and others?!

Why are you so pissed and attacking me when you should be celebrating the fact that Biden just made history by becoming the most popular Democrat and President in US election history?

I wish Biden were Kennedy. He. Is not he is just not Trump. Mean while you persist on throwing out horse shit debunked by Trumps own appointments. It's hilarious. It never end yall turn on your own party to further horseshit and the lies grow larger and larger. Like my children when they decided to die with the lie mean while their grounding just got larger and larger. Thank God they out grew it eventually. Do not have the same hope for you. I laugh while republican heads roll in service to your orange God. Guess yall think he needs more gold toilets.

- This was the largest tally of votes ever received by a Presidential candidate in US history.

In 2012 Obama only received 66 Million votes to remain President.

In this 2020 election President Trump received 75 Million votes, getting 6 MILLION more than Barak Obama EVER got.....

.....and yet we are to believe Joe Biden, who couldn't fill a broom closet during his campaign speeches, received 81 MILLION votes.

Think about that for a second.....Joe Biden is the most popular Democrat
and most popular President in US history, getting 12 MILLION MORE votes than Barry ever got.

Even Democrats don't believe that.

Bullshit...'nuff said.

Its amazing how much hate the blob generated. People voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. They voted against your blob and his supporters in 2020.

Are we supposed to believe that there were thousands of cases of voter fraud and zero arrests?

when you get thousands of ballots where the only thing checked off was the presidential race and most of those were only for one candidate, you can pretty much assure yourself those were filled out by only a small group of people.

When election standards are changed against the will of State legislatures and the people, by another small group of people, you can call that sanctioned fraud. There is no fraud because the standards have been lowered. It calls for an investigation but there is no political will to do it unfortunately. This kind of fraud is the ultimate voter suppression. I find it quite ironic that the group of people always crying about voter suppression are ok with this.

The ballot have to have someone's name on them....
Are they a legal voter?
Is this the only ballot they cast?
If so, there is no argument unless you want to double down on the conspiracy theory that not only was the ballot filled out by one person, but also they did it in someone else's name.

You mean that the GOP governor of Georgia has no will to investigate that?

Ummmm ok.

The facts suck, don't they? Your whining just makes your "snowflake" comments rather two-faced and sad.
I guess they do - I'm not the one whining, spinning, and bitching about the FACT that Joe Biden, a white racist elitist, the man who called Obama a clean, articulate black man and that his nomination was a 'fairytale' - got more than 12 Million votes than Obama EVER did.

I find it amusing. Sorry, your post FAILED!

I guess they do - I'm not the one whining, spinning, and bitching about the FACT that Joe Biden, a white racist elitist, the man who called Obama a clean, articulate black man and that his nomination was a 'fairytale' - got more than 12 Million votes than Obama EVER did. I find it amusing. Sorry, your post FAILED!
No problem, I just like reading your whines. Oh wait, my post didn't fail!

In this 2020 election President Trump received 75 Million votes, getting 6 MILLION more than Barak Obama EVER got.....

.....and yet we are to believe Joe Biden, who couldn't fill a broom closet during his campaign speeches, received 81 MILLION votes.

and most popular President in US history, getting 12 MILLION MORE votes than Barry ever got.

Bullshit...'nuff said.

The trump haters here also want us to believe basement pervert joe got more votes than any president ever in history as well.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Bullshit...'nuff said.

Yes. Biden is white. Duh. America is systemically racist.

I guess they do - I'm not the one whining, spinning, and bitching about the FACT that Joe Biden, a white racist elitist, the man who called Obama a clean, articulate black man and that his nomination was a 'fairytale' - got more than 12 Million votes than Obama EVER did. I find it amusing. Sorry, your post FAILED!
No problem, I just like reading your whines. Oh wait, my post didn't fail!
I disagree

:thankusmile: Indeed.amen.logic always escapes the trump haters.:up:

Bullshit...'nuff said.

Largest voter turn out in history. You don't have to hold rallies during a pandemic to get the voter's attention.. In fact, Trump's superspreader events hurt him. He was showing off his stupidity and callousness.

You are supposed to believe a lot of crazy things. That is the only way their insane ideology can be justified.

It isn't much crazier than 72 genders.
Indeed.the trump haters indeed want us to believe a lot of crazy things like pervert basement joe who only gets a dozen people to his rallies.also somehow by a miracle also got more votes than any president ever in our history. :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
More people registering to vote, especially younger voters. More voters that usually don't vote finally voting. All coming out for the most important election in our lifetime. So yeah.

So you agree that Joe Biden is the most popular President in the United States' history, dwarfing Barak Obama by 12 million votes, who - according to the Presidential vote tallies - is now the 3rd most popular President in US history, behind Donald Trump and Joe Biden?

lol ... Good luck with that.
Trump is just the most hated pres in history. Pretty simple.
He received 75 million re-election votes......more than any other sitting president in history. So I doubt he was the most hated president in history.

However, those that hated him were the most vocal hateful people in history.

Like you.

In 2012 Obama only received 66 Million votes to remain President. In this 2020 election President Trump received 75 Million votes, getting 6 MILLION more than Barak Obama EVER got and yet we are to believe Joe Biden, who couldn't fill a broom closet during his campaign speeches, received 81 MILLION votes. Think about that for a second.....Joe Biden is the most popular Democrat and most popular President in US history, getting 12 MILLION MORE votes than Barry ever got. Even Democrats don't believe that. Bullshit...'nuff said.
Don't underestimate the power of someone as disliked as Trump to encourage people to go out an vote. It may be the best thing he's ever done as president.
Yeah...it really sucked having the best economy and job numbers ever.
If he'd stuck with that and spent more time worrying about the American people instead of his political bottom line, he probably would have won. He has the kind of personality that grates on many people, but I'm really worried about the people enthralled by him. The history of the 20th Century should tell us the dangers of hitching one's wagon to a demagogue.

What a lame response.
His support shows that the people still Love him today.
Hiden couldnt fill a Waffle House while Trump brought in people by the thousands.

Forum List

Back