We are told that Donald Trump is not the answer to our problems

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
We are told by some that Donald Trump is not the answer to our nation’s problems. But, is it not a fact that these problems are suicidal in nature, like the Obama / Hillary Clinton Administration's open border agenda and flooding our nation with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries? Is it not reasonable to think this open border policy is intentionally designed to weaken and destroy America from within?

I do not know how some arrive at the conclusion that Trump is not the “answer”, but from where I stand I know what to expect from Hillary Clinton ___ a continuance of Obama's open border policy; the importation of hundreds of thousands of "refugees" from Islamic controlled countries; America's unemployment rate skyrocketing while earned wages being depressed because of unfettered immigration; the appointment of judges and Justices who will use their office to impose their personal sense of fairness, reasonableness, or justice in defiance of our written Constitution and its documented legislative intent; an expansion of free government cheese while our national debt will increase to pay for it; and the suicidal list goes on and on.

As to Donald Trump, not being the “answer”, I can truthfully say neither I nor those who claim he is not the “answer” can accurately predict what he will do if elected president. But we do know what Hillary will do and is spells the end of America as a constitutionally limited system of government.

JWK

"The public welfare demands that constitutional cases must be decided according to the terms of the Constitution itself, and not according to judges' views of fairness, reasonableness, or justice." -- Justice Hugo L. Black ( U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1886 - 1971) Source: Lecture, Columbia University, 1968

"But we do know what Hillary will do and is spells the end of America as a constitutionally limited system of government"

Do you use Milk on your hyperbole flakes or do you pour Coke on them?

This country needs a little earthquake to throw off all the Elites/Establishments, whose roots have been growing sooooo deep into the corrupt power. Trump actually looks like a little earthquake. So, yes, his is the answer. And he arrived at right place at right time. If Americans loose their golden chance to pull their country out of lies and corruption in November, it will go to hell.

Last edited:
Except the is no Open Border Policy. Any wonder Trump is getting bad press when this type of lie is a cornerstone of the campaign?

This country needs a little earthquake to throw off all the Elites/Establishments, whose roots have been growing sooooo deep into the corrupt power. Trump actually looks like a little earthquake. So, yes, his is the answer. And he arrived at right place at right time. If Americans loose their golden chance to pull their country out of lies and corruption in November, it will go to hell.

Stop plagiarizing Tori Amos.

Donald T. Rump has never been the answer to anybody's problems about anything, ever. He's a self-absorbed sponge who's had everything handed to him all his life, never gets enough attention and has never worked or taken any kind of responsibility for anything or anyone at all, least of all himself. He's not so much an "answer to" anybody's problems as a "catalyst to exacerbate" them.

As far as an establishment of corrupt power ---- that's exactly where his wealth came from in the first place.

Except the is no Open Border Policy. Any wonder Trump is getting bad press when this type of lie is a cornerstone of the campaign?

See: Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term

JWK

To support Hillary Clinton is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their Fast Track Trade Promotion Authority, WTO, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA, and the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) deal ___ all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of Hillary Clinton’s international corporate giant donors who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

Trump is not your Savior, nor is Clinton....

Your power in fixing things, is with your Representation in Congress.

If you want change, the change has to come with your congressmen and senators.

READ the Constitution, we do not have a god, or king or queen or dictator running this Nation.

Get real there's millions of illegals here killing, raping, assaulting, robbing American citizens does that sound like the border is under control to you?

I hate hearing we have no choice but Hillary Clinton. Yes we do have a choice we can vote Trump because Hillary is not a choice. I am not happy with either of these choices and seriously consider not voting at all. Can Trump pull us out of debt? Who know like you said we can't know what he will do once in office. We the people have the power, Isn't that supposed to be true? Then why can we not stand together and say we will not vote until we get a choice we are happy with. I hear because you can't do that it is not how elections work. Well I say maybe this election it needs to work that way why should we be forced to choose between 2 people we don't want. How does Hillary feel knowing the only way she will make office is if people vote for her because we believe she will do the least damage. Is that even true will she do the least damage I think not. They released more tax papers to make Trump look bad, I say stop beating a dead horse. Trump says the media is crooked and is against him. The media has always been one sided and always reports what will get them the most viewers. Do not believe everything you here on the news they do not investigate the news they report so how do they know what they are reporting i truth? Because they are fed news by politicians that want to leak some information to get the attention they need. Hillary says we need to defeat terrorism and Hitler said we need to wipe out the Jews. Hitler was just a crazy man with the wrong values and did nasty things. How Hillary will you defeat terrorism invade every country with our troops and hunt them down while others sprout up in their place? Children are taught from birth in these groups so will you go to the families and wipe them out too to stop it before it starts. I just watched 3000 people get citizenship on CBSN, what!? It used to be hard to get citizenship it took work and I am not against people coming here especially the ones who have been here since birth and still are not citizens. Do you not see the government and media actively fighting Trumps advancement to office by influencing us to steer clear of him? Think for yourself don;t let anyone persuade you without hard evidence to back their claims. I personally do not want another Obama in office and Hillary may be just that. I am not racist I do not care for Obama for taking away our right by forcing us to purchase Healthcare Insurance. We let that go though we did not stand up and say NO! I will not be forced to buy anything because it is my right. I feel like we are losing more and more of what our forefathers fought for. They won our freedom from the King to be our own government our own people to be free to choose. Sometimes revolution is necessary to be heard how long will we grumble about our government being unfair and corrupt but step aside and let it happen. Sick of the debates on who should be elected neither should be put into office we need to call for new candidates.

READ the Constitution, we do not have a god, or king or queen or dictator running this Nation.
I agree with you but change needs to come from us the people I do not believe or congressmen and senators have our best interests in mind only their own.

Get real there's millions of illegals here killing, raping, assaulting, robbing American citizens does that sound like the border is under control to you?

Cite your source for millions here raping and assaulting....

I agree with you but change needs to come from us the people I do not believe or congressmen and senators have our best interests in mind only their own.

And whose interest do you think Rump -- whose entire life and family legacy consists of scamming and kicking people off their land for self-enrichment -- has in mind?

You shouldn't need a degree from Rump University to figure this out. Rump is continuing what he's always done --- he sees an opportunity to scam people and jumps at it. Rump: The Game.

Cite your source for millions here raping and assaulting....

Clearly a typo. He meant "trillions".
hair-fire.gif

Forum List

Back