We are Trump Supporters

This what you typed is the mindset of Progressives. It is not Republicans who are the dominant Party. It is not Republicans with the forced pushed agendas. It is not Republicans with the real hate. Even now Haley and Christie are forced on us from the elites. We have done without for decades even with Republicans in office. We just felt better. Always not getting the maximum they could when empowered. I am not talking promises. I am talking what could have been done. Lots of proof over and over. McCain with his thumb pointed down on the Obamacare vote just one of them. W with his "you are either for us or against us" spew to make sure we understand the authoritarian state. I did not see any Progs rioting in the streets on that. We wised up. Prog voters have not. Now you are fighting each other and some who are currently getting threatened from others in the same Party have not wised up.
Yawn, more babble. Next time address it to someone who cares.

lol. My dad was a US naval fighter jet pilot from ‘64-‘94. You hate vets you piece of shit commie. :)
I do not believe you, sounds like someone wants credit for something brave patriotic Americans do, serving their country. See I know you are a fraud otherwise you would be in an absolute uproar, about the money being used to house, feed and transport criminal invaders that could go to help vets.

Sure Q-NUT....................

If Trump shot someone dead on Fifth Avenue, many ...

View attachment 874782
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2019/03/14 › if-tr...
Mar 14, 2019 — “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose any voters, okay?” Trump said, mimicking firing a gun with ...

Trump knows his gullible cult.
What you don't know is when someone is telling a joke. You have to be careful what you say to progs because they have no sense of humor.

I do not believe you, sounds like someone wants credit for something brave patriotic Americans do, serving their country. See I know you are a fraud otherwise you would be in an absolute uproar, about the money being used to house, feed and transport criminal invaders that could go to help vets.
What bill proposed to support vets wasn’t passed by democrats you stupid moron? None. In fact the dems had to strong arm the Pubs into the fucking burn pit illness funding. Pubs suck supporting Vets in every way except for the way you do, which is by typing stupid shit on websites or waving a flag. When it comes to vet funding only the dems are their advocates.

Your Cult keeps you ignorant and stupid.
You are okay with that, for some reason
Sure, Q-NUT..............

1702920171033.png

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
That's like saying you like mom's apple pie. LOL In 2016, I would agree that people had reasons to think neither the gop nor dem establishments did much for them .... what with the mortgage foreclosures in Obama's early days and bank bailouts that initially began when W was still potus.

Let's have a few specifics, if you want a discussion.

What bill proposed to support vets wasn’t passed by democrats you stupid moron? None. In fact the dems had to strong arm the Pubs into the fucking burn pit illness funding. Pubs suck supporting Vets in every way except for the way you do, which is by typing stupid shit on websites or waving a flag. When it comes to vet funding only the dems are their advocates.
You really are stupid aren't you? What democrats do is attach pork to the bills that keep republicans from voting for it, and then use it to point at republicans saying they don't support vets. Seriously stop typing, you reinforce your ignorance every time

You really are stupid aren't you? What democrats do is attach pork to the bills that keep republicans from voting for it, and then use it to point at republicans saying they don't support vets. Seriously stop typing, you reinforce your ignorance every tim

You really are stupid aren't you? What democrats do is attach pork to the bills that keep republicans from voting for it, and then use it to point at republicans saying they don't support vets. Seriously stop typing, you reinforce your ignorance every time
gop never votes to increase deficits. Never. lol

Forum List

Back