We are Trump Supporters

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

You'll get nowhere believing the problem with Democrats is anything other than their pure stupidity

American greatness, to you, is Donald Trump.

The great thing about Donald Trump sure isn't his policies. It's that he's one of the few people in DC who recognize what a great country he lives in. Other than that, the only great thing about him is that he's not succumbing to the hate and racism of bigots who hate America like you

1temporary emergency driven loss, which never actually happened, versus the country as it now sits.
Again you 1 issue fringe people need to get the hell over yourselves.
Its certainly not that one issue for me.
He is a child, he spent like a drunk democrat, he lied all the time, he attacked the second, wanting to give billions to black neighborhoods just because they were black. I could keep going.
But im sure you are ok with all that other shit too.
"1 issue" :rofl:

Its certainly not that one issue for me.
He is a child, he spent like a drunk democrat, he lied all the time, he attacked the second, wanting to give billions to black neighborhoods just because they were black. I could keep going.
But im sure you are ok with all that other shit too.
"1 issue" :rofl:

1 issue plus your ignorance of how Government works, I guess.

We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

1702937101725.png

What election was "overthrown," liar? Never happened. The FBI infiltrated the January 6 event and had its way, not that you care since you support an incompetent who bragged on television about bribing Ukraine with over a billion dollars if they did NOT stop investigating his son's criminality.

Now both are going to court and you will lie through your stained teeth to continue supporting them.

View attachment 873148

1702937299296.png

The exaggerated verbiage is a derivative of Alinsky's longstanding effect on propaganda pressure. Calling Trump the " orange god " or his constituents " Trumpeters" is just another form of mental bullying they try to employ. To be fair about it the right did much the same with Obama.

That's a big fat lie, of course.

That was a bizarre question you addressed. Comics aren't supposed to laugh at their own jokes. Trump is funny as shit. We laugh. I'm not happy with his campaign attacking DeSantis rather than Biden, but no denying he's just funny as shit to everyone who doesn't have a stick up their asses. You know, the Democrats

Q is only relevant to you Left-wing nuts.
Sure............

Trump asks QAnon to stand back and stand by​

1702979139856.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/09/19 › trum...

Sep 19, 2022 — “The FBl assesses anti-government, identity based, and fringe political conspiracy theories very likely motivate some domestic extremists, ...

Trump signals affinity with QAnon followers in social media ...​

1702979211524.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics

Sep 24, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump is again signaling an affinity with believers of the QAnon conspiracies — on Thursday evening he reposted a ...

1702979356627.png

You bet your arse he is still President, you cheated and were so stupid instead of having him win by say 1,000,000 votes or something else made up, you cooked the books and gave him 81 million which is hilarious.
Hilarious and sad, at the same time, gullible teabaggers still believe that.

Forum List

Back