We are Trump Supporters

I support someone who governed more Conservatively and less neocon than anyone in your lifetime.
Was it perfection, no.
Are we going to be able to achieve perfection, BIA is that we are not going to be able to do that at this time.
You consider leftism conservative?

So, Trump's cult laughs at the same "joke" all the time?

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'

View attachment 875311
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article
Mar 3, 2018 — U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the ...

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely, according to audio aired by CNN.

"He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump's remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday," Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump Doubles Down on Dreams of Being a Dictator

View attachment 875309
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news
Dec 10, 2023 — Donald Trump told a Republican gathering, "I want to be a dictator for one day," reiterating comments he made during an interview with Sean ...

I can't think of anything I care less about than exploring the depths of your loathing of yourself and others that causes that giant stick to be so far up your ass you can't recognize when things are funny because you're lost in stupidity and hate.

See ya later, Trump man. MAGA to you and yours this fine holiday season

I can't think of anything I care less about than exploring the depths of your loathing of yourself and others that causes that giant stick to be so far up your ass you can't recognize when things are funny because you're lost in stupidity and hate.
Awww.............I thought Trump was funny when he said this...............

Everyone else was laughing too.

See ya later, Trump man. MAGA to you and yours this fine holiday season

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Awww.............I thought Trump was funny when he said this...............

Everyone else was laughing too.

Hey, thanks for putting me in your sig! Particularly since it was making fun of YOU and you don't get it. You thought I was being NICE to you??? Holy shit you're stupid. Talking about laughing.

Have a very MAGA Christmas Rudolph.

LOL, fucking retard, now THAT was funny

Hey, thanks for putting me in your sig! Particularly since it was making fun of YOU and you don't get it.
Really, you "thought" that?
You're a moron.
You thought I was being NICE to you??? Holy shit you're stupid. Talking about laughing.
STILL, A MORON.
Have a very MAGA Christmas Rudolph.

LOL, fucking retard, now THAT was funny
Yes it was, IF your in 1st grade or a Trump U. graduate.

You're a moron.

STILL, A MORON.

I'm making fun of you for believing everyone who isn't a Democrat in the world is MAGA.

You are saying I'm stupid, everyone who isn't a Democrat in the world is MAGA.

And you said you weren't funny. You are fucking hilarious. You ARE Donald Trump, aren't you? Be honest. Shhh, I won't tell anyone

You're a moron.

STILL, A MORON.

I'm glad your humor isn't first grade.

I'm trying to have a better attitude and say something nice about everyone. So I complemented you on your third grade insults.

MAGA! You and your family have a blessed New Year

I'm making fun of you for believing everyone who isn't a Democrat in the world is MAGA.
Only in the US.
The rest of the world knows MAGA's are dumbasses.
You are saying I'm stupid, everyone who isn't a Democrat in the world is MAGA.

And you said you weren't funny. You are fucking hilarious. You ARE Donald Trump, aren't you?
No, but I can redirect hurricanes with a single sharpie.

1703003000304.png

Be honest. Shhh, I won't tell anyone
Who would?

Judging from the teabaggers on USMB and their spineless politicians (except Christie) ..............YES.

Teabaggers, now there's a dated insult. Christie isn't serious, he's just an ass. I'm not clear why he's not a Democrat.

What were you saying again, MAGA?

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
I would probably vote Republican again if you all put up someone who was decent and intelligent.

Teabaggers, now there's a dated insult.
WTF else am I going to call dumbass former republicans?
You're NOT republicans anymore and you NEVER were conservative.

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.​

1703011149335.png
TeaParty.org
https://teaparty.org

(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – Every single Republican in Congress should be ready to fight for President Trump in response to partisan Special Counsel Jack Smith's .

Christie isn't serious, he's just an ass.
ASSHOLE.
I'm not clear why he's not a Democrat.

What were you saying again, MAGA?
See above.

I support someone who governed more Conservatively and less neocon than anyone in your lifetime.
Was it perfection, no.
Are we going to be able to achieve perfection, BIA is that we are not going to be able to do that at this time.
How was is conservative to cut taxes, increase spending and borrowing, all when unemployment was at 4% and the economy was growing?

MAGA hates free speech, the Constitution, and American civil liberties. They support a man over freedom.

Right.

After all, it was “MAGA” that tried to pull this shit against the American people, against free speech, against the Constitution, against civil liberties, right?

And it was “MAGA” that tried to force as many of us as possible to take dangerous, experimental drugs, and tried to censor those who dared to question the safety, efficacy, or necessity of these dangerous drugs, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back