We are Trump Supporters

They're so emotionally invested at this point that they can't go back now.

That would require too much confidence, too much self esteem. So they just hide in their little world and play the victim with each other.
Yep.................Just like their dear leader.

Trump Doubles Down on Dreams of Being a Dictator​

1702984642696.png
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news

Dec 10, 2023 — Donald Trump told a Republican gathering, "I want to be a dictator for one day," reiterating comments he made during an interview with Sean ...

That was a bizarre question you addressed. Comics aren't supposed to laugh at their own jokes. Trump is funny as shit. We laugh. I'm not happy with his campaign attacking DeSantis rather than Biden, but no denying he's just funny as shit to everyone who doesn't have a stick up their asses. You know, the Democrats

So, Trump's cult laughs at the same "joke" all the time?

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'​

1702985333393.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article

Mar 3, 2018 — U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the ...

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely, according to audio aired by CNN.

"He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump's remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday," Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump Doubles Down on Dreams of Being a Dictator​

1702985156712.png
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news

Dec 10, 2023 — Donald Trump told a Republican gathering, "I want to be a dictator for one day," reiterating comments he made during an interview with Sean ...

What's the FINAL SOLUTION to this "problem"......?
Mac and Smokey, what do you want to do to the MILLIONS of us?
Go ahead and say it!
:eusa_whistle:

What's the FINAL SOLUTION to this "problem"......?
Mac and Smokey, what do you want to do to the MILLIONS of us?
Go ahead and say it!
:eusa_whistle:
Americans from across the political spectrum will continue to hope that you'll evolve out of this.

That's about all you can do with cults, whose members refuse any outside information, and who have to wake up on their own.

It happened in Germany in 1945, the spell was ultimately broken, but only after grave damage was done.

I continue to hope that you'll evolve out of this.

That's about all you can do with cults, whose members refuse any outside information, and have to wake up on their own.
Well, the EXACT same thing can be said of you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies also.
You mother fuckers are SO brainwashed that you refuse to acknowledge the fact that you were conditioned to HATE the very foundation of your own country, what reasoning can possibly reach you?

Well, the EXACT same thing can be said of you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies also.
You mother fuckers are SO brainwashed that you refuse to acknowledge the fact that you were conditioned to HATE the very foundation of your own country, what reasoning can possibly reach you?
You asked a direct question, I gave a direct answer. You're welcome.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Calm down, drama queen.

Like Hillary, you assholes FEEL that MAGA Americans are a basket of deplorables that need DEPROGRAMMING.
That mind-set is fucking DANGEROUS, but you laugh it off, ALWAYS!

Far more our government has been conditioning it's constituency to ignore it's constant violations of constitutionality ......

~S~

An idea of making America great again
Pretty good thing though you hate and think it's a cult. That shows your ignorance an hatred to everything of American greatness.
trump, nor his supporters give a damn about americs. after 4 tears of trumps self serving foolishness the only way transform "make america great" from the empty slogan is to stop him.

trump, nor his supporters give a damn about americs. after 4 tears of trumps self serving foolishness the only way transform "make america great" from the empty slogan is to stop him.
Yep.

7STpEMJ.png

vHHcC76.jpg

No I don't give a fuck about leftist America go fuck yourself

Sure............

Trump asks QAnon to stand back and stand by

View attachment 875299
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/09/19 › trum...
Sep 19, 2022 — “The FBl assesses anti-government, identity based, and fringe political conspiracy theories very likely motivate some domestic extremists, ...

Trump signals affinity with QAnon followers in social media ...

View attachment 875300
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics
Sep 24, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump is again signaling an affinity with believers of the QAnon conspiracies — on Thursday evening he reposted a ...

View attachment 875301

No

But you support a leftist and shrug off all his leftist policies.
Thanks for clarifying. :lol:

I support someone who governed more Conservatively and less neocon than anyone in your lifetime.
Was it perfection, no.
Are we going to be able to achieve perfection, BIA is that we are not going to be able to do that at this time.

Forum List

Back