We are Trump Supporters

Stop making me laugh, I am already in a good mood, you are such a troll! And a piece of garbage lying through his keyboard
WTF?
Another...........Q-NUT?

"She is right they cheated Trump so technically he is still President take that to the bank!"
Deutsche bank?

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
Yeah, right.
You Trump-haters/Leftists lie and then you have to lie to support your previous lies. Evil is like that.
1. Trump loves America. Democrats hate America.
2. Trump worked FOUR YEARS for free. Biden has been taking millions in bribes while destroying America.

WTF?
Another...........Q-NUT?

"She is right they cheated Trump so technically he is still President take that to the bank!"
Deutsche bank?
You bet your arse he is still President, you cheated and were so stupid instead of having him win by say 1,000,000 votes or something else made up, you cooked the books and gave him 81 million which is hilarious.

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
If its about an idea and those things are what you support, why do you support a man that shits on the second amendment? You evidently dont support it that much.

You really are stupid aren't you? What democrats do is attach pork to the bills that keep republicans from voting for it, and then use it to point at republicans saying they don't support vets. Seriously stop typing, you reinforce your ignorance every time
Suuuuuuure.

I can drive 10 mins to Bass Pro this afternoon, and put a rifle on my credit card.

Forum List

Back