We are Trump Supporters

Joe Biden is a con man you kiss his ass
So when are you going to stop sucking con man biden's dick?
And you're still longing to suck con man biden's dick just like a good cultist
When you stop sucking con man biden's dick you'll be able to leave the democrat cult

Your entry into this thread is like a breath of fresh air. Your debating skills are exquisite.

With supporters like you presenting such remarkably concise and compelling arguments, how could ANYBODY fail to be persuaded to support the great Donald J. Trump?

Your entry into this thread is like a breath of fresh air. Your debating skills are exquisite.

With supporters like you presenting such remarkably concise and compelling arguments, how could ANYBODY fail to be persuaded to support the great Donald J. Trump?
so you're still sucking con man biden's dick like a good little cultist. I'm not trying to convince you to support Trump. Delusional people can't be convinced. Only self help can do that

That is literally what you do and what it is about

The Owner of USMB should realize that the religious right is far more generous than the godless left, as in Dont Taz Me Bro, and next time you reach out to members for donations, we will remember your foolishness in having this Flaming Leftist as a Big Mouth Moderator who insults us. How unwise of you.

The religious right is far more charitable and giving than the godless left, as documented in Who Really Cares by Professor David Brooks.
I have taken notes on it for anyone who would like to read them.

Brainwashed Leftist Moderator.jpg

Last edited:

President Trump's accomplishments speak for themselves, if someone like you can't see them, that's on you.

So when are you going to stop sucking con man biden's dick?

And you're still longing to suck con man biden's dick just like a good cultist

When you stop sucking con man biden's dick you'll be able to leave the democrat cult

so you're still sucking con man biden's dick like a good little cultist. I'm not trying to convince you to support Trump. Delusional people can't be convinced. Only self help can do that

You seem to spend a lot time thinking about oral sex with men, 'big reb'.

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
Yes, hero worshiper humper, you are free to make up shit.

Yes, hero worshiper humper, you are free to make up shit.
This what you typed is the mindset of Progressives. It is not Republicans who are the dominant Party. It is not Republicans with the forced pushed agendas. It is not Republicans with the real hate. Even now Haley and Christie are forced on us from the elites. We have done without for decades even with Republicans in office. We just felt better. Always not getting the maximum they could when empowered. I am not talking promises. I am talking what could have been done. Lots of proof over and over. McCain with his thumb pointed down on the Obamacare vote just one of them. W with his "you are either for us or against us" spew to make sure we understand the authoritarian state. I did not see any Progs rioting in the streets on that. We wised up. Prog voters have not. Now you are fighting each other and some who are currently getting threatened from others in the same Party have not wised up.

Forum List

Back