We are Trump Supporters

Trump Supporters Scammed By Novelty Items—' ...

View attachment 873943
Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › tylerroush › 2023/05/27 › tr...
May 27, 2023 — One person told NBC News they spent more than $2000 on “Trump Bucks” and other items, only to discover they were worthless.

Donald Trump Is Selling More NFTs—And the Original Sets ...

View attachment 873941
Decrypt
https://decrypt.co › donald-trump-selling-more-nfts-or...
4 days ago — Collectors who buy 47 of the NFT cards in a single transaction—$4,653 before fees—will be mailed one of the physical cards, which may or may not ...
Joe Biden is a con man
Joe Biden — once a fraud, always a fraud

ICYMI: Comer Reveals Evidence of President Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Business Schemes - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

Joe Biden is a con man you kiss his ass
Ask yourself if it is a coincidence, after Trump's corruption is laid out in plain sight, that he calls Biden "Crooked Joe" while RWM and congressional Repubs have spent years in the futile pursuit of finding evidence of Joe's corruption.

Ask yourself if it is a coincidence, even as Trump speaks openly about the specific ways he will violate constitutional norms in a second term, that Repubs accuse Biden of being an authoritarian.

The next time you hear an accusation being made by Trump, RWM, or a member of The Following ask yourself if the reason it is being made is to deflect attention away from the very thing Trump and or Repubs are doing.

:laugh:

X8mdeIr.jpg

UKDoNLb.jpg

PjOpeC7.jpg

EhMofYu.jpg
IMG_1178.jpeg

You on the other hand are a cultist in denial.
Projection is a type of defense mechanism or means of coping. People may use defense mechanisms and unconscious mental strategies to cope with stressful or anxiety-provoking thoughts and experiences. When someone unconsciously attributes their thoughts, feelings, or behaviors to another person, they are projecting.

No you ask yourself why do you support con man Jo Biden
Ask yourself if it is a coincidence, after Trump's corruption is laid out in plain sight, that he calls Biden "Crooked Joe" while RWM and congressional Repubs have spent years in the futile pursuit of finding evidence of Joe's corruption.

Ask yourself if it is a coincidence, even as Trump speaks openly about the specific ways he will violate constitutional norms in a second term, that Repubs accuse Biden of being an authoritarian.

The next time you hear an accusation being made by Trump, RWM, or a member of The Following ask yourself if the reason it is being made is to deflect attention away from the very thing Trump and or Repubs are doing.

I'm asking myself if it is a coincidence that while Trump displays all the behavior of a conman you feel compelled to make that accusation against Joe. The answer is no.

1702735312070.jpeg

from the OP trump cult dogwhistler​
black America . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . white America

Last edited:
What do you think Trump meant when he said “if Mike Pence does the right thing we win.”

In what context does “we win” mean we don’t win.

If you are rejecting my context, why don’t you give me what you think the correct context is?
Why don't you supply the whole conversation which shows the entire context?
I know why you won't. :eusa_whistle:

When you stop sucking con man biden's dick

Why don't you supply the whole conversation which shows the entire context?
I know why you won't. :eusa_whistle:
At the top is your side’s argument. I do not engage in that.

What do you mean by entire conversation? Must I start with Adam and Eve’s conversation about the apple?

What conversation are you talking about? I am quoting DJT from his speech. Not a conversation with anybody.

Last edited:
What do you think Trump meant when he said “if Mike Pence does the right thing we win.”

In what context does “we win” mean we don’t win.

If you are rejecting my context, why don’t you give me what you think the correct context is?

The problem with a piece of shit like you is while you are very verbose, you intentionally or maybe just stupidly don't understand the story in total.

Time and time again

Last edited:
At the top is your side’s argument. I do not engage in that.

What do you mean by entire conversation? Must I start with Adam and Eve’s conversation about the apple?

What conversation are you talking about? I am quoting DJT from his speech. Not a conversation with anybody.
So when are you going to stop sucking con man biden's dick?

Forum List

Back