We are Trump Supporters

What noted was that you are a tea bagger. 👍

I love ya Smokin' OP , I challenged you to top fuckup 1 (you didn't know I was mocking you and put my post on your sig) and fuckup 2 (you didn't know what teabagging is) and went with option 3, you didn't know what the tea party was, so you Googled it!

You are unendingly funny. I'm sorry

I love ya Smokin' OP , I challenged you to top fuckup 1 (you didn't know I was mocking you and put my post on your sig) and fuckup
You're delusional.

2 (you didn't know what teabagging is) and went with option 3,
No, I didn't.
What is it?
I know what a teabaggers IS.
you didn't know what the tea party was, so you Googled it!
You're FOS, as usual.
You are unendingly funny. I'm sorry
Sure, like Trump........A barrel of laughs.
MORON.

i3xvsk27n47c1.jpeg
That meme would make sense if TRUMP was actually trying to toss electors himself. The only thing the plan involved was to send them back to the states to recheck and recount.

That’s why I said there were no fake electors. He was challenging what he thought were fraudulent results.

The exaggerated verbiage is a derivative of Alinsky's longstanding effect on propaganda pressure. Calling Trump the " orange god " or his constituents " Trumpeters" is just another form of mental bullying they try to employ. To be fair about it the right did much the same with Obama.
Hillary started it though. :p

Yep.................Just like their dear leader.

Trump Doubles Down on Dreams of Being a Dictator

View attachment 875305
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news
Dec 10, 2023 — Donald Trump told a Republican gathering, "I want to be a dictator for one day," reiterating comments he made during an interview with Sean ...

lmao

Trump is great at making leftard heads explode.

Accessing the parts of the leftard mind where they dare not look. :p

lmao

Trump is great at making leftard heads explode.
As teabaggers claim Biden is the dictator?

Did Biden say that signing lots of executive orders makes ...​

1703063072766.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › factsfirst › politics

"Joe Biden admits he is governing like a 'dictator,'" said a caption posted on Instagram by Charlie Kirk, founder and president of conservative student group ...
Accessing the parts of the leftard mind where they dare not look. :p
No, Trump is just talking like his daddy.

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
"When Donald spoke to the faith leaders, he framed his criminal case as an attack on Christianity itself. “We’re being discriminated against as a religion."

"When Donald spoke to the faith leaders, he framed his criminal case as an attack on Christianity itself. “We’re being discriminated against as a religion."
He's not wrong.
Whites, Christians, nuclear family, straight people are HATED by the demented LEFT.
People like YOU!!!!! :dev3:

We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

Bless your heart. Since you are that true to your convictions, you can continue that message by getting quotes from him on visitation day at the prison, and posting them online.

The bottom line is a great many of us Trump supporters often find him annoying, petty, petulant, obnoxious, unlikable at times. Hardly somebody we worship.

But he shares a vision with us of a strong, secure, free, prosperous America with maximum choices, options, opportunity, incentive for all to reach for the American dream.

And he delivered on that vision in his first term as President before COVID shut it all down in 2020. And even then he was in high gear to try to find solutions for the problems and he ensured that doctors and hospitals had the resources they needed to deal with it. What he was unable to do was stop the Democrats from using the crisis to deny him a second term and elect Biden who is managed by unseen people who have been the absolute worst disaster in most respects ever inflicted upon this country.

This is why i say republicans are basically leftists now. You guys have given in to the left on just about everything. You are all RINOs :lol:
Nope we do have bastard RINOs in the Republican party but not all Republicans are RINOs

And he delivered on that vision in his first term as President before COVID shut it all down in 2020.

COVID-1984 didn't shut anything down. It was Democraps, exaggerating and exploiting a common cold outbreak, that used it as an excuse to deliberately and maliciously cause all of the economic and social harm that has been blamed on that exaggerated cold outbreak. Democraps did that, not any virus.

Trump is talking to you and he pretends to be listening to you. I get it. You're typically uneducated blue collar workers and/or idiots.

As an American and as a millennial, I have never wanted to associate myself with a party that supports Trump. But in America, we still get separated into two outdated labels: either you’re a conservative Republican or a liberal-minded Democrat. So, where does this leave me?

Before Trump, I wasn’t embarrassed to call myself a Republican, but now I feel like I always have to explain myself: “No, I’m not one of those Republicans.”

It’s time to introduce a new kind of conservative party in America, because the new age of conservatives aren’t Trump supporters at all. In fact, they are very socially liberal, fiscally conservative, and prefer to keep religion out of politics.

Nope we do have bastard RINOs in the Republican party but not all Republicans are RINOs

Are Trump supporters even conservatives anymore?

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Seems to me Ron and Chris are the conservatives and you and Trump are the RINO's.

I think Republican voters have two issues. Cognitive Dissonance and they are easily duped with social wedge issues. For example a poor black woman who votes Republican because she's pro life. On the opposite side is a rich man who's socially and fiscally liberal. Believes global warming is real and supports unions.

COVID-1984 didn't shut anything down. It was Democraps, exaggerating and exploiting a common cold outbreak, that used it as an excuse to deliberately and maliciously cause all of the economic and social harm that has been blamed on that exaggerated cold outbreak. Democraps did that, not any virus.
Since pretty much nobody knew much about the virus or how to handle it and everybody was on a trial and error system to find out what did and did not work, Trump did go with the advice of the medical so-called 'experts' to suggest a shutdown of the country other than vital services for two weeks. But just two weeks. He was calling for things to open back up long before many governors were willing to do so.

You're delusional.

No, I didn't.
What is it?
I know what a teabaggers IS.

You're FOS, as usual.

Sure, like Trump........A barrel of laughs.
MORON.

Thanks for wasting a minute and a half of my life I can never get back ...

Forum List

Back