We are Trump Supporters

I know, right? People support a man like Trump who has lied about every election he was involved in calling them themselves "patriots."

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
You must be one of those incredibly dishonest Democrats who's been lying now for years about Trump. You even believe the lies yourself after a while don't you?

Trump believes the election was stolen as do I. There are many indicators pointing to a stolen election. one is the general dishonesty of Democrats, they are a party that would kill a classroom of children for their agenda. I think you should be more concerned about the election interference that is going on right now and less about common misconceptions about Trump that have been drummed up.
Really? This is why you believe the heart of our democratic system is fraudulent? This not a reasonable statement.

The idea that you are willing to throw our entire system under the bus based this and the word of One Man is simply astounding.

You didn't believe it until Trump started lying about it. Now you believe him over all the election recounts and audits. You believe him over the courts. You are no patriot, you are a cultist.
We are not cultists. I believe you exhibit more cult-like Behavior than we do. The dishonesty and the corrupt manipulation of the system of the Democrats is well documented.
Really? This is why you believe the heart of our democratic system is fraudulent? This not a reasonable statement.

The idea that you are willing to throw our entire system under the bus based this and the word of One Man is simply astounding.
Your cult-like following of Democrats is simply astonishing. That you would throw away our electoral system with the degree of interference going on right now is shocking. That you would create lies and hoaxes for the last 6 years is tantamount to. treason. You are despicable.

Well what a prick you are, not caring about anybody else but yourself. It's obvious to us
Oops sorry, I was a little angry at another poster and I responded thinking you were him. Yeah I think Trump believed that the election was stolen so I don't think he's lying. I think it's a good possibility that the election was stolen and I based that premise on knowledge of what Democrats are really like. Democrats have been displaying their dishonesty for 7 years now. You have to be kind of stupid not to be able to have seen it.

What pisses Trump supporters off is that by not getting vaccinated, they were only hurting themselves. Vaccinated could still get and spread covid.

Those of you who were self-destructively stupid to allow yourselves to be injected with this poison can also get and spread COVID just as easily as those of us who were smart enough to know better can.

Those of you who were self-destructively stupid to allow yourselves to be injected with this poison can also get and spread COVID just as easily as those of us who were smart enough to know better can.
I have never met anyone who regretted not getting the vaccine.

Oops sorry, I was a little angry at another poster and I responded thinking you were him. Yeah I think Trump believed that the election was stolen so I don't think he's lying. I think it's a good possibility that the election was stolen and I based that premise on knowledge of what Democrats are really like. Democrats have been displaying their dishonesty for 7 years now. You have to be kind of stupid not to be able to have seen it.
Thanks, but I asked if you thought all the elections he ran in were rigged against him, not just the one.

No I do not believe all the lies the Democrats tell.

He claimed the Iowa caucus he lost was rigged. He claimed the election he won was rigged, just not enough to make him lose. He was claiming that one was going to be rigged before he won it.
Link? Didn't Hillary Clinton claim that the election was unfairly won by trump?

The 2016 Iowa caucus:

The 2016 election:

He doesn't like to lose obviously. Is that the best you got to discredit him? Democrats claimed 2016 was rigged for years and undermined that election. Did that do any damage? What is up with all the Democrat lies, fake impeachments and the like. Do you think that's damaging to the country?

He doesn't like to lose obviously. Is that the best you got to discredit him? Democrats claimed 2016 was rigged for years and undermined that election. Did that do any damage? What is up with all the Democrat lies, fake impeachments and the like. Do you think that's damaging to the country?
We will take somebody who doesn't like to lose to stand up for our country in the White House, rather than a compromised, lying,

Screenshot_20210605-205943_Chrome.jpg criminal traitor who happens to be a democrat in the white house right now. We will take him Over any lying Democrat, any day. Big difference between someone who exaggerates and someone who is a bald-faced liar.

Forum List

Back