We are Trump Supporters

exactly the intelligence level i expect of maga scum. ignore list.

You Leftists have been touting your pretend superior intellects for decades.
Ten years ago, Ken MInyard and Bob Arthur had a talk show where the same lie was
claimed. I emailed the guilty party and said, "Tell you what. I'll pay for an independent agency to give us both the same IQ test, and the loser agrees to pay the winner $10,000.

Crickets. His chickenshit ass could not cash the check his alligator mouth wrote.

So now I make the same offer to you, Mr. rampart. I'll pay for our tests. Loser pays winner $10,000, provided you even have that much money.

Be advised, Dr. McCartney told me he had to skim through several chapters of my book, Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life, "because they were too advanced" for him. Dr. Orosz said the book is "beyond incredible." You can't make these things up, like you do you faux "intellectualism."

Go fuck yourself and die. I know you want to kiss xi's asshole you communist swine
We leave that up to your dear leader.

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'​

1703161249322.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article

Mar 3, 2018 — U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the ...

Hear Trump praise dictators at New Hampshire rally​

1703161304441.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2023/11/12

Nov 11, 2023 — During a rally in New Hampshire, GOP frontrunner and former President Donald Trump praised China's president Xi Jinping and North Korea's ...

We leave that up to your dear leader.

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'

View attachment 876571
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article
Mar 3, 2018 — U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the ...

Hear Trump praise dictators at New Hampshire rally

View attachment 876572
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2023/11/12
Nov 11, 2023 — During a rally in New Hampshire, GOP frontrunner and former President Donald Trump praised China's president Xi Jinping and North Korea's ...
Stop smoking crack and posting fake news

Poor teabagger.

Donald Trump: China's Xi is a 'brilliant man' and 'top of the line' smart​

Former President Donald Trump sits down with Tucker Carlson to discuss foreign policy and how the world has changed since he left office.
great new precedents on "defamation." being accused of smoking crack should be worth a few $M

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
Just like the UK system, you support the party on the policies that align with most of your beliefs. It's just that, America has one party leader (President), but in the UK, the party can often change their leader (Prime Minister).

If someone votes Right Wing and if Trump is the runner, then they vote for Trump, but not because it's Trump.

When someone votes for the opposite candidate because they don't like the other person representing their party, it's called a protest vote, which is the lowest of the low.

We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

I love Trump and his supporters. You guys are destroying the Republican party. Did you see these headlines?

RNC Heads Into Presidential Election Year With A Small Fraction Of What It Had Four Years Ago​

No one is donating to RINO's. All the money is going directly to Trump. Got to love it. This isn't helping Republicans fighting for their lives in the house and senate. Close races they could use some help. This year the RNC's going to say sorry, we don't have the funds to help you spread your lies. Do i yourself through social media.

I love Trump and his supporters. You guys are destroying the Republican party. Did you see these headlines?

RNC Heads Into Presidential Election Year With A Small Fraction Of What It Had Four Years Ago​

No one is donating to RINO's. All the money is going directly to Trump. Got to love it. This isn't helping Republicans fighting for their lives in the house and senate. Close races they could use some help. This year the RNC's going to say sorry, we don't have the funds to help you spread your lies. Do i yourself through social media.
Not only that, a waste of time and $$$.

U.S. Congress Had Its Least Productive Year in Modern ...​

1703417513956.png
People
https://people.com › 118th-congress-historically-unpr...

3 days ago — The 118th U.S. Congress was historically unproductive in 2023, putting itself on track to enact fewer laws than any of its predecessors in ...

We are AMERICA supporters,,,it just so happens that Trump is an America lover as well. The DemonRats hate America, even if they profess to love the USA, they VOTE FOR A PARTY that hates the USA

This is in fact a lie.

Trump supporters are enemies of the Constitution, freedom, and democracy.

Trump supporters are illiberal, anti-democratic, neo-fascist, and authoritarian.

Trump and his supporters are what’s wrong with America, and present a true threat to America.

This is in fact a lie.

Trump supporters are enemies of the Constitution, freedom, and democracy.

Trump supporters are illiberal, anti-democratic, neo-fascist, and authoritarian.

Trump and his supporters are what’s wrong with America, and present a true threat to America.
Lying traitor.

Forum List

Back