We are Trump Supporters

Most of you are.
TRUMP is the best we are going to ever get,,,,from here on in, its going to be DEEP STATE PUPPETS working to destroy the Constitutional Republic. I would not want to be a neo hippy / leftist in a civil strife situation.

Many were compelled to choose between allowing this poison to be injected into them, or losing their ability to make a living.
So, they still weren't forced.
What do teabaggers do when they get laid off or fired from their job?

1704107007091.png

It didn't take long to draw out the haters, and they can't even put into words why. They just do. Irrational; knee jerk MFs they are.

WOW, from 2016.

One video actually shows a large and diverse crowd of whites, blacks, Latinos yelling at the woman. One black male pointedly tells the woman, “You asked me if I would protect you, but you started spewing hate at everybody. I warned you. You spewed hate. You got hate.”

She starts calling a few people “b----.” A young white male in a Dodgers cap tries to reason with the crowd saying the best answer is to vote against Trump on November 8.

When the homeless woman falls to the ground the crowd accuses her of “Hollywood acting.”
Mills reported that Trump’s camp is aware of the video.

Just like 2024.

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

Jimmy shows exactly who you Trump supporters are. Go to about 6 minutes in. One minute Fox is telling you the economy is horrible, but in other shows they report how great the economy is and inflation is coming down. You need to see this.

Then the interviewer asks one of you "what do you think about Biden suggesting bright lights could cure covid?" The woman says clearly he has demensia. Then the interviewer says "oops I got my notes mixed up, Trump said that. Then suddenly the woman defended the statement. Amazing how different you answer when you think it's Biden who said the stupid shit Trump has said.

Then she asked her again and she said Biden had dementia but then when she found out Trump said it, suddenly the woman could defend the statement.

They kept saying Biden did things that Trump did. Each Trump supporter said of course Biden is guilty. But then when they found out it was Trump ,suddenly they defended the action or comment.

Bone spurs to get out of Nam? Biden isn't a patriot but when she found out it was Trump, suddenly she's defending people with flat feet.

Of course I wouldn't vote for someone who did that, until they found out Trump did it.

Wow! Go to 6 minutes in. This is who Republicans are.

It didn't take long to draw out the haters, and they can't even put into words why. They just do. Irrational; knee jerk MFs they are.

We are speechless.

Go to 6 minutes in. Jimmy shows us what's wrong with Republicans. On Fox, they're being told the economy is great and on the shows where they are more opinion, they are saying the economy is a disaster. Crazy.

Then they ask Trump supporters what do they think about Biden doing/saying....and each thing is something Trump did or said. And suddenly they have a different answer. So it proves you hold Democrats to a much higher standard. I already knew but this is great stuff.

Jimmy shows exactly who you Trump supporters are. Go to about 6 minutes in. One minute Fox is telling you the economy is horrible, but in other shows they report how great the economy is and inflation is coming down. You need to see this.

Then the interviewer asks one of you "what do you think about Biden suggesting bright lights could cure covid?" The woman says clearly he has demensia. Then the interviewer says "oops I got my notes mixed up, Trump said that. Then suddenly the woman defended the statement. Amazing how different you answer when you think it's Biden who said the stupid shit Trump has said.

Then she asked her again and she said Biden had dementia but then when she found out Trump said it, suddenly the woman could defend the statement.

They kept saying Biden did things that Trump did. Each Trump supporter said of course Biden is guilty. But then when they found out it was Trump ,suddenly they defended the action or comment.

Bone spurs to get out of Nam? Biden isn't a patriot but when she found out it was Trump, suddenly she's defending people with flat feet.

Of course I wouldn't vote for someone who did that, until they found out Trump did it.

Wow! Go to 6 minutes in. This is who Republicans are.
YAWWWWWN..... typical street stump gotcha stuff ...Jesse Waters does this all the time to Democrats.... All it demonstrates is that the American voter is the least educated, least informed per capita on the planet and it's not limited to one party.

YAWWWWWN..... typical street stump gotcha stuff ...Jesse Waters does this all the time to Democrats.... All it demonstrates is that the American voter is the least educated, least informed per capita on the planet and it's not limited to one party.
No your party has been taken over by something that isn't Republican or Democrat. It's more Nazi or Putin type government to be honest. Corrupt, lawless, above the law, witch hunts.

Stop with the witch hunt bullshit. Your boy is a criminal and you want him to be president?

I'm confident Trump's going to lose. I just don't want to be as confident as Hillary was.

It shows that every position you guys have is political. Look at Russia. I never thought I'd see the day Republicans would be on Russia's side. But since Biden is helping Ukraine, you can't help yourself.

And what about the evidence Fox is fucking with your minds? Is the economy booming or not? If Trump were president guess what? EVERY Fox show would be saying it. Not just half of them like now. So Fox Viewers are suffering from Cognitive Dissonance.

She told one guy that Biden is being accused of what Trump did with Stormy and the guy whole heartedly says a person like that should never be president. Then he finds out she was talking about Trump's stormy daniels stuff and immediately the guy says it's no big deal his daddy cheated on his mamma and he still respects him. How do you explain this away?

You're not being fair. I think Biden has the best economy ever now. He took that record from Trump. Trump had it but now Biden does.

She told one guy that Biden is being accused of what Trump did with Stormy and the guy whole heartedly says a person like that should never be president. Then he finds out she was talking about Trump's stormy daniels stuff and immediately the guy says it's no big deal his daddy cheated on his mamma and he still respects him. How do you explain this away?

You're not being fair. I think Biden has the best economy ever now. He took that record from Trump. Trump had it but now Biden does.
Biden is creating a stable , sustainable economy. It is no longer dangerously twerked.

Forum List

Back