We are Trump Supporters

No it is not, we are hard working Americans, sick and tired of your B.S, your lies of being for the people, charitable people, you just aren't unless the government is taking tax money and being charitable with it. You are the least charitable people on Earth. We are also sick of your attack on children, whether through pedophilia and sex trafficking or through telling them fairy tales of they can be whatever sex they desire.
No it's mainly made up of poor white trash.

Blah blah blah you can't back that up and you know it. I and most of my friends are very hard working people who just can't take you morons anymore
Is working hard something to brag about? You're implying you are working harder than others to get to the same end goal. I guess that also backs of the fact Red Hats are also dumber than average.

The man is a comedian. He's making fun of extremism. That isn't what the Democrats are about but unfortunately he does sound like the mainstream republicans. There is nothing more hateful than trump's rhetoric , it incites violence and anger. Something politics should never be about.
Hateful rhetoric like this?

Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg

The man is a comedian. He's making fun of extremism. That isn't what the Democrats are about but unfortunately he does sound like the mainstream republicans. There is nothing more hateful than trump's rhetoric , it incites violence and anger. Something politics should never be about.
They cheer 'n hoot 'n holler when their hero acts like a middle school bully with his juvenile name-calling (I heard "horse face" recently), and then bitch and moan about the Dems.

Either they're not being serious, or they are simply and profoundly dense.

They cheer 'n hoot 'n holler when their hero acts like a middle school bully with his juvenile name-calling (I heard "horse face" recently), and then bitch and moan about the Dems.

Either they're not being serious, or they are simply and profoundly dense.
They don't do a good job running their own lives but they want to control ours. How ridiculous.

In each case in the above they are reacting to the far-right wing antics which have become mainstream in the new republicans party. Yes , they are against hatred and ignorance.
It appears to me that they are inciting hatred and violence. Maybe you guys should be more careful. Looks to me like Democrats are the party of insurrection.

Screenshot_20220723-100823_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back