We are Trump Supporters

Hate Trump, you think his policies would destroy the country. You don't care that that's what Biden is doing right now. You tend to give shit Libs a pass for their anti-American lawlessness and lawfare.
Wow, look at all those silly assumptions. And not one actual policy position.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Silly Trumpster.

It's fascism. That's when a minority imposes their will on everyone else. It goes along with being a dictator. Which is exactly where trump wants America to go. Do as I say , not as I do.
You are totally off and wrong. Way too much CNN and Joy Reid along with the Liars of The View. Turn that shit off OMG. Here is your dictator in waiting. Will do anything to remain in power.

Screenshot_20230616-115408_Instagram.jpg

Wow, look at all those silly assumptions. And not one actual policy position.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Silly Trumpster.
I've talked to you before, I've read your stupid opinions on here many times. You are a close-minded shitlib who can only disrespect and disregard the patriotism that is reflected by the Trump party. You are so ignorant to the aspects of America first we profess. Your side will use any method to achieve your means. You pretend that you are not when you are pressed, you can't have it both ways.

I've talked to you before, I've read your stupid opinions on here many times. You are a close-minded shitlib who can only disrespect and disregard the patriotism that is reflected by the Trump party. You are so ignorant to the aspects of America first we profess. Your side will use any method to achieve your means. You pretend that you are not when you are pressed, you can't have it both ways.
Still nothing.

I'm not in your ignorant, paranoid cult, so you assume I'm a left winger.

Typical Trumpster.

They cheer 'n hoot 'n holler when their hero acts like a middle school bully with his juvenile name-calling (I heard "horse face" recently), and then bitch and moan about the Dems.

Either they're not being serious, or they are simply and profoundly dense.
They are just awful examples of human beings. Disgusting.

Disagreeing with trump doesnt automatically make one a leftist, you dumb sack of shit.
I don't agree with everything that Trump does or says but his policies are definitely better for America than the shit lib we have in there right now.
Disagreeing with trump doesnt automatically make one a leftist, you dumb sack of shit.
Disagreeing with leftists does however make one a pro-american anti-communist you dumbass

I don't agree with everything that Trump does or says but his policies are definitely better for America than the shit lib we have in there right now.

Disagreeing with leftists does however make one a pro-american anti-communist you dumbass
Who is a communist and how are they a communist?

Removing America from NATO is not in America's best interest. Not accepting the official results of a US election is not in the best interest of America. Having a convict as POTUS is not in the best interest of the United States.

Who is a communist and how are they a communist?

Removing America from NATO is not in America's best interest. Not accepting the official results of a US election is not in the best interest of America. Having a convict as POTUS is not in the best interest of the United States.
Having NATO pay their fair share is definitely in the best interest of the United States. That's all we're asking for you ignorant dumb fuck. You just overreact on everything because you are programmed to do so. You also are blind to the lawfare that's going on with the Trump case. As stupid as can be

Having NATO pay their fair share is definitely in the best interest of the United States. That's all we're asking for you ignorant dumb fuck. You just overreact on everything because you are programmed to do so. You also are blind to the lawfare that's going on with the Trump case. As stupid as can be
That's not what trump wants.

Notice you didnt address anything else in my response. Very telling.

That actually is what Trump wants. How ignorant of you. Do you actually have a quote of where Trump says he wants to leave NATO and will? He just wants other countries to pay their fair share, what is wrong with that? Screaming flailing lib LOL

You mean the illegal lawfare targeting Trump? Yes it is very telling that people like you would support this.

That actually is what Trump wants. How ignorant of you. Do you actually have a quote of where Trump says he wants to leave NATO and will? He just wants other countries to pay their fair share, what is wrong with that? Screaming flailing lib LOL

You mean the illegal lawfare targeting Trump? Yes it is very telling that people like you would support this.

Trump hates NATO for whatever reason. His comments over time prove that.

You are very misinformed.
Although you are mildly amusing I will have to catch you later. I have a life outside of this nonsense. Try to have a good day !
Do you really believe trump's approach on NATO helped anyone , especially our allies. He hates them and loves Russia, if you can't see that you're just plain pathetic. We need our allies as much , if not more , than they need US.

Forum List

Back