We are Trump Supporters

Is working hard something to brag about? You're implying you are working harder than others to get to the same end goal. I guess that also backs of the fact Red Hats are also dumber than average.
I work harder than your base, dumbass trash that loves dem sum welfair, been at my job 35 years, been working 48 years, I am 57 you do the math as for how long I have actually been working and when I started.

I work harder than your base, dumbass trash that loves dem sum welfair, been at my job 35 years, been working 48 years, I am 57 you do the math as for how long I have actually been working and when I started.
Thank you for proving my point.

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

What you don't support is fiscal conservatism. Which means you'd be supporting those that actually want to cut spending, reduce the size and scope of government. Bring most of our military home and out of all these wars and occupations. Get the government out of our personal and business lives. Protect our 2A. These RINO's like Trump, are completely opposite of what the GOP used to stand for, not so long ago. They're nothing more than dem lite's.

You say it's not about Trump? That's a lie. Because Trump doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. Not one. All he's got is big talk and a revenge fantasy.
Trump assaulted our 2A on several occasions. Including the 2A. With Trump, you lost the freedom to attach a bump stock to your gun. You lost the freedom to say what ever you wanted online, and not have to worry about the NSA storing your data or the FBI showing up at your doorstep asking you why you said what you may have said. You lost the freedom to go see a loved on in a nursing home (during covid). If you rented property, you lost the liberty to collect rent on that property for a year.
I could list for days the freedoms and liberties you either lost, or didn't regain when Trump was president.

How TF does a republican president who publicly states, "I like taking the guns first. Then do due process later," get the RNC nomination? The same way Mitt Romney did in 2012?

What you don't support is fiscal conservatism. Which means you'd be supporting those that actually want to cut spending, reduce the size and scope of government. Bring most of our military home and out of all these wars and occupations. Get the government out of our personal and business lives. Protect our 2A. These RINO's like Trump, are completely opposite of what the GOP used to stand for, not so long ago. They're nothing more than dem lite's.

You say it's not about Trump? That's a lie. Because Trump doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. Not one. All he's got is big talk and a revenge fantasy.
Trump assaulted our 2A on several occasions. Including the 2A. With Trump, you lost the freedom to attach a bump stock to your gun. You lost the freedom to say what ever you wanted online, and not have to worry about the NSA storing your data or the FBI showing up at your doorstep asking you why you said what you may have said. You lost the freedom to go see a loved on in a nursing home (during covid). If you rented property, you lost the liberty to collect rent on that property for a year.
I could list for days the freedoms and liberties you either lost, or didn't regain when Trump was president.

How TF does a republican president who publicly states, "I like taking the guns first. Then do due process later," get the RNC nomination? The same way Mitt Romney did in 2012?
Wait you think Democrats want to bring our troops home

What election was "overthrown," liar? Never happened. The FBI infiltrated the January 6 event and had its way, not that you care since you support an incompetent who bragged on television about bribing Ukraine with over a billion dollars if they did NOT stop investigating his son's criminality.

Now both are going to court and you will lie through your stained teeth to continue supporting them.

View attachment 873148

The list on right does not reflect Trump. Not in the least. It reflects what Republicans & conservatives want. But Trump not the one to come through on those issues. Not in the least. In fact, many of those he's in direct contradiction with.

Although you are mildly amusing I will have to catch you later. I have a life outside of this nonsense. Try to have a good day !

Do you really believe trump's approach on NATO helped anyone , especially our allies. He hates them and loves Russia, if you can't see that you're just plain pathetic. We need our allies as much , if not more , than they need US.
You kind of sound like a liar can you back up anything that you just said?

Wait you think Democrats want to bring our troops home

No I don't. Democrats are retarded. This is the problem with you Trump supporters and your "lesser of two evils" way of thinking. You're supporting a republican because you think he's better than Biden.

Trump didn't bring soldiers home either. He didn't end one war. He didn't secure the border. He didn't reduce the debt of the deficit. He didn't protect our 2A or the constitution. And he tried to give blacks $500 billion in reparations (Platinum Plan) That doesn't sound like some shit the democrats would do?

An idea of making America great again
Pretty good thing though you hate and think it's a cult. That shows your ignorance an hatred to everything of American greatness.

"Making America Great Again" is nothing more than a cheap slogan. Only a simpleton would believe that it has any real meaning.

No I don't. Democrats are retarded. This is the problem with you Trump supporters and your "lesser of two evils" way of thinking. You're supporting a republican because you think he's better than Biden.

Trump didn't bring soldiers home either. He didn't end one war. He didn't secure the border. He didn't reduce the debt of the deficit. He didn't protect our 2A or the constitution. And he tried to give blacks $500 billion in reparations (Platinum Plan) That doesn't sound like some shit the democrats would do?
No.

"Making America Great Again" is nothing more than a cheap slogan. Only a simpleton would believe that it has any real meaning.
The policies and actions that achieve it however are not cheap slogans. Only a simpleton would not want to live in a great country.

Screenshot_20221215-191454_Twitter.jpg

Trump is all about Trump and nothing else.

Those who support him are all about Trump as well, but many are too stupid to realize it.

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
MAGAts have no concept of the RESPONSIBILITIES that go hand in hand with freedom.
If they did they could never support a tyrant who incited a violent insurrection in an attempted coup against the democratic norms of our republic.
MAGAts are not good citizens.

Forum List

Back