We are Trump Supporters

No I don't. Democrats are retarded. This is the problem with you Trump supporters and your "lesser of two evils" way of thinking. You're supporting a republican because you think he's better than Biden.

Trump didn't bring soldiers home either. He didn't end one war. He didn't secure the border. He didn't reduce the debt of the deficit. He didn't protect our 2A or the constitution. And he tried to give blacks $500 billion in reparations (Platinum Plan) That doesn't sound like some shit the democrats would do?

A fifth grader is better than Biden.
Trump is not perfect, like you Democrats all pretend to be, but he loves America, did not sell it to Communist China, and on and on.

A fifth grader is better than Biden.

Agreed. But this ain't about Biden. It's not about the "lesser of two evils" or the worst.
Trump is not perfect, like you Democrats all pretend to be, but he loves America, did not sell it to Communist China, and on and on.

Trumps not even right of center.
I'm not a democrat. I'm further right of center than Trump is, WAAAAY to the right of Trump. And I'm not even that far right (of center).

Trumps sneakers aren't made in the USA. Neither is his clothes or his cologne.

That boy died from drugs - that has never been in question.
No doubt facilitated by a knee to the neck. He was able to cry out
For help until he passed out. If I were there I would have screamed and pleaded with that policeman. It makes everyone look bad , especially a skinhead policeman.

Obviously reading is not your Forte. The list was for day one of the Trump presidency coming up in 2024. Maybe you should revisit it LOL.

BS, Trump's already had his day one. All the way to his 1461th day. This is the point you're missing. He had his chance to make America great again. But didn't even address the things that would actually accomplish that. Like putting the USD on much more solid ground and increase it's value. You know, things that actually affect 100% of Americans?
He gave us 1 measly tax cut, but eroded the value of the USD by 12% and helped to create an 8% inflation increase. So that tax cut, coupled with HUGE spending increases, cost us a TON of money.

He didn't secure the border
He didn't replace the ACA. In fact, he wanted to implement another government ran healthcare system.
He didn't protect our 2A.
He didn't reverse the trade deficit with China or Mexico.
He didn't cut spending. Considering the inflation tax he increased, his tax cuts weren't actually cuts at all.

FFS, what do you want from a GOP president?

Agreed. But this ain't about Biden. It's not about the "lesser of two evils" or the worst.

Trumps not even right of center.
I'm not a democrat. I'm further right of center than Trump is, WAAAAY to the right of Trump. And I'm not even that far right (of center).

Trumps sneakers aren't made in the USA. Neither is his clothes or his cologne.

You are fringe.
You are on an island.
You have no political sway.

BS, Trump's already had his day one. All the way to his 1461th day. This is the point you're missing. He had his chance to make America great again. But didn't even address the things that would actually accomplish that. Like putting the USD on much more solid ground and increase it's value. You know, things that actually affect 100% of Americans?
He gave us 1 measly tax cut, but eroded the value of the USD by 12% and helped to create an 8% inflation increase. So that tax cut, coupled with HUGE spending increases, cost us a TON of money.

He didn't replace the ACA. In fact, he wanted to implement another government ran healthcare system.
He didn't cut spending. Considering the inflation tax he increased, his tax cuts weren't actually cuts at all.

Trump left the economy in a lot better shape than Biden is going to. Even with the pandemic we were a lot better off when Trump was president

Screenshot_20240208-210542_Instagram.jpg

You're all about a very, very sick idea of America.

You support a sociopath for President. You support the overthrow of Democracy.

You are against the Constitution. You want a President that has absolute immunity.

You & your MAGA idiots are anti-American fascists. That's all there is to it.
The sociopath anti-constitutionalist fascist is in office right now, and you put him there you are one stupid stupid individual.

Screenshot_20240219-110903_Facebook.jpg

It closely mimics everything else that comes out of your tapping fingers.

That doesn't answer the question, and you know it. Like all the other Trump supporters. He see something that proves Trump to be a bad president, even when it's facts, and you claim it's fake news.

President Trump did not succeed in these goals. That is not from a lack of trying. Democrats and RINO Republicans stopped them from succeeding.

Forum List

Back