We are Trump Supporters

The GOP is clearly the dark side. Democrats chose the light side and of course the GOP had to go opposite.
Prove it stop trafficking children, and killing babies, stop destroying the family! Stop taxing us to death, and refilling your congressional districts with illegals because anyone sane left the cesspools you create.

Prove it stop trafficking children, and killing babies, stop destroying the family! Stop taxing us to death, and refilling your congressional districts with illegals because anyone sane left the cesspools you create.
Don't you realize when Reagan/Bush/Trump gave the rich tax breaks that shifted the tax burden more on to you? We have to raise your taxes because makers don't pay taxes anymore. Only takers. If you pay too much that means you're a taker. So STFU stupid.

:laugh:

X8mdeIr.jpg

UKDoNLb.jpg

PjOpeC7.jpg

EhMofYu.jpg
No one ever said Democrats can't photoshop.

Don't you realize when Reagan/Bush/Trump gave the rich tax breaks that shifted the tax burden more on to you? We have to raise your taxes because makers don't pay taxes anymore. Only takers. If you pay too much that means you're a taker. So STFU stupid.
All you can think of is to tax and spend on your pet projects and your sycophants.

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.

The idea being, autocracy is good, bigotry is good, white nationalism is good, lies are good, breaking the law is good, despots are good, sexual abuse is good, Putin is good, loyalty to Trump is good, loyalty to the Constitution is bad.
Wow are you ever confused!

The GOP is like the adults and the Democrats are like the 14-year-olds

I don't agree with Trump's extreme tariffs and I assume neither do you but I imagine with those tariffs and unions making a comeback, we are indeed about to either maga for the middle class OR expose Trump for the fraud he is. His trade war with China cost manufacturing big in 2019. If he's president again, expect prices to go way up!!!

But it'll be in the interest of the poor and middle class. Corporations won't like it but Trump will do it for you.

I don't agree with Trump's extreme tariffs and I assume neither do you but I imagine with those tariffs and unions making a comeback, we are indeed about to either maga for the middle class OR expose Trump for the fraud he is. His trade war with China cost manufacturing big in 2019. If he's president again, expect prices to go way up!!!

But it'll be in the interest of the poor and middle class. Corporations won't like it but Trump will do it for you.
Hahaha project much?

Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpg

No proof here. All have been checked, debunked, or lost in the courts.
There is no proof for those who cannot see. 81 million votes? FBI interfering with social media? Who stopped the Counting at 3:00 a.m.? 2000 mules? Vote dumps in the middle of the night?
No proof here. All have been checked, debunked, or lost in the courts.
Feel free to debunk any of the points in that article. I don't think you can

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
I think you're in a cult. Frankly, I'd VOTE FOR TRUMP on most issues. Even his idiotic tariffs - Joes kept them. Close the border. Screw the Pales.

But, there's Jan 6,

There is no proof for those who cannot see. 81 million votes? FBI interfering with social media? Who stopped the Counting at 3:00 a.m.? 2000 mules? Vote dumps in the middle of the night?

Feel free to debunk any of the points in that article. I don't think you can
Why no court case? that would be the place for for proof, not conspiracy theory nonsense.

I think you're in a cult. Frankly, I'd VOTE FOR TRUMP on most issues. Even his idiotic tariffs - Joes kept them. Close the border. Screw the Pales.

But, there's Jan 6,
Just vote for trump, everything's going to be okay

Why no court case? that would be the place for for proof, not conspiracy theory nonsense.
Yeah that is weird how the courts refused to even entertain or look at any of these issues. Makes me very suspicious, seems like half of our court system is corrupt in this country.

Man. This innocuous and honest thread OP has generated a lot of anger in our libbies.

Who would have thought that a straightforward assertion that being a Trump supporter doesn’t imply that the man is “worshiped.” I support him, for example, yet I recognize that he has many foibles.

Yet our resident libturds rush and trip over themselves to mindlessly (once again) share their ignorant and biased opinions about the guy.

Newsflash: you libtards have been saying that nonsense for an awfully long time, but you have never been persuasive. What makes you assume that, suddenly, your jackass braying reiteration is going to change any minds? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back