We are Trump Supporters

The policies and actions that achieve it however are not cheap slogans. Only a simpleton would not want to live in a great country.

View attachment 908883

1. America was already great. we didn't need Trump.

2. Trump made no significant changes to American's lives, except for cutting taxes for the wealthy.

3. Trump was the laughing stock of the diplomatic world. Kim Jong Un made a fool of him.

2. Trump made no significant changes to American's lives, except for cutting taxes for the wealthy.

3. Trump was the laughing stock of the diplomatic world. Kim Jong Un made a fool of him.

. America was already great. we didn't need Trump.
America has become unaffordable under Joe Biden. We need Trump.

Trump made no significant changes to American's lives, except for cutting taxes for the wealthy.
Trump's tax cuts made all of our Lives better

Trump was the laughing stock of the diplomatic world. Kim Jong Un made a fool of him.
Kim Jong-un had stood down during Trump's Administration. Putin took Crimea during the Obama Administration and waited for Biden to invade Ukraine. Putin says now he would prefer Biden as president. Who are the fools?

OMG.....do you read any history books at all?
No but I study history.

a. I said Bush lied us into iraq
b. you said he did not
c. Trump said he did and Pelosi should have impeached him. If you believe that's wrong, Trump is for witch hunts. Right?
d. Trump cries of witch hunt are a joke at this point. Sorry, he's a guilty fuck. That's history. And he's a hypocritical liar.

The policies and actions that achieve it however are not cheap slogans. Only a simpleton would not want to live in a great country.

View attachment 908883

MAGA is a cheap slogan. And NONE of those bans you listed, have come true. Not one. Just like the MAGA slogan, it's just brainwashing material to make people think Trump is worthy of something. All those funding cuts on your list, still got funded. Because Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill. And that was because it didn't spend enough (according to Trumps statement on the veto).

No but I study history.

b. you said he did not
c. Trump said he did and Pelosi should have impeached him. If you believe that's wrong, Trump is for witch hunts. Right?
d. Trump cries of witch hunt are a joke at this point. Sorry, he's a guilty fuck. That's history. And he's a hypocritical liar.

Trump is the George Floyd of the GOP. And just as fake. Him crying about the democrats equates to "I can't breathe," while taking a full breath to scream it.

MAGA is a cheap slogan. And NONE of those bans you listed, have come true. Not one. Just like the MAGA slogan, it's just brainwashing material to make people think Trump is worthy of something. All those funding cuts on your list, still got funded. Because Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill. And that was because it didn't spend enough (according to Trumps statement on the veto).
Obviously reading is not your Forte. The list was for day one of the Trump presidency coming up in 2024. Maybe you should revisit it LOL.

It's fascism. That's when a minority imposes their will on everyone else. It goes along with being a dictator. Which is exactly where trump wants America to go. Do as I say , not as I do.
Hmmm hh
No but I study history.

b. you said he did not
There is no substantive difference between Trump's administration and every other presidential administration bar none going all the way back to the first handful. The eight years that Bush was in office were far more tumultuous, full of demonstrations, turmoil and social horror non-stop... then anything has been since.

Where you keep making your mistake is in trying to push everything off on one side. It just isn't true.

Jo

Nah, we are all about America. You are too stupid to realize it.

You're all about a very, very sick idea of America.

You support a sociopath for President. You support the overthrow of Democracy.

You are against the Constitution. You want a President that has absolute immunity.

You & your MAGA idiots are anti-American fascists. That's all there is to it.

Trump is the George Floyd of the GOP. And just as fake. Him crying about the democrats equates to "I can't breathe," while taking a full breath to scream it.
George was a victim of implicit bias. trump is no victim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back