We are Trump Supporters

I love the guy! Is he perfect? Nope ~ Do I cringe sometimes when he is speaking? Yep~

But, he's the strongest man I've ever seen in my lifetime, and I'll do everything I legally can to see that the liberals aren't able to bring him down. I will stand by him, pray for him, and vote for him.

They cheer 'n hoot 'n holler when their hero acts like a middle school bully with his juvenile name-calling (I heard "horse face" recently), and then bitch and moan about the Dems.

Either they're not being serious, or they are simply and profoundly dense.
Unfortunately you are the party of violence. The party with the gullible voters who react anything that they could be given for free.

Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

I love the guy! Is he perfect? Nope ~ Do I cringe sometimes when he is speaking? Yep~

But, he's the strongest man I've ever seen in my lifetime, and I'll do everything I legally can to see that the liberals aren't able to bring him down. I will stand by him, pray for him, and vote for him.
trump and perfection are polar opposites. Strong man ? that's equally ridiculous. Strong fool yes strength does not come out of hate and ignorance. trump fosters both.

P.S. trump is doing a great job bringing himself down. Doesn't need any help from anybody.

Trumps not railroading someone just to keep them from winning an election he knows they would win.
trump did this to himself. No one is railroading him. You must believe his lies. Lawyers no longer want to attempt to defend him , that's really bad.

You need to look a little further , they are reacting to republican overreach and ignorance.
I think it is you that has some kind of blinders on your face. 2 years of violence by dems then this Potato Head comes on, lies his ass off and alienates half the country. Yes please let's look further into Democrat lawlessness and lawfare.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220921-100310_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-100310_Chrome.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 3
No your party has been taken over by something that isn't Republican or Democrat. It's more Nazi or Putin type government to be honest. Corrupt, lawless, above the law, witch hunts.

Stop with the witch hunt bullshit. Your boy is a criminal and you want him to be president?

I'm confident Trump's going to lose. I just don't want to be as confident as Hillary was.
OMG.....do you read any history books at all?

OMG.....do you read any history books at all?
It's fascism. That's when a minority imposes their will on everyone else. It goes along with being a dictator. Which is exactly where trump wants America to go. Do as I say , not as I do.

Forum List

Back