We are Trump Supporters

YAWWWWWN..... typical street stump gotcha stuff ...Jesse Waters does this all the time to Democrats.... All it demonstrates is that the American voter is the least educated, least informed per capita on the planet and it's not limited to one party.
Speaking about yourself again. That's very apparent.

YAWWWWWN..... typical street stump gotcha stuff ...Jesse Waters does this all the time to Democrats.... All it demonstrates is that the American voter is the least educated, least informed per capita on the planet and it's not limited to one party.

Trump is and always has been irresponsible , reckless and a dangerous man. He destroys everyone around him by promoting ignorance and hatred.
Just remember some Russians love Putin despite all his flaws.

Biden is creating a stable , sustainable economy. It is no longer dangerously twerked.
Just like Obama did. Republicans like busts and booms. I know why. The rich buy up shit during the busts and sell to us during the booms for a lot more than they paid.

Just remember some Russians love Putin despite all his flaws.
Putin is a murdering thug , both countries have big problems because of these men. trump is a wannabe Putin
He said it himself. Dictator trump. Our presidents need to be strong men capable of humility and self sacrifice not ego-driven authoritarian nut cases.

Putin is a murdering thug , both countries have big problems because of these men. trump is a wannabe Putin
He said it himself. Dictator trump. Our presidents need to be strong men capable of humility and self sacrifice not ego-driven authoritarian nut cases.
The CIA's body count both domestic and foreign far outweighs Putin's.

Just like Obama did. Republicans like busts and booms. I know why. The rich buy up shit during the busts and sell to us during the booms for a lot more than they paid.
I don't believe you can equate that along party lines. There . are wealthy on.both sides who live by exploiting the rest of us , nothing new. Same old story throughout history. trump does this but also attempts to vilify his victims and destroy them , taking it to an even more destructive level..

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

You sure aren't discriminating. The Trashy Trumps are talking about Biden's erections now... or Michelle Obama being transexual.

I don't believe you can equate that along party lines. There . are wealthy on.both sides who live by exploiting the rest of us , nothing new. Same old story throughout history. trump does this but also attempts to vilify his victims and destroy them , taking it to an even more destructive level..
There are more Democrat millionaires than Republican.

I seriously doubt that....simply because most of the variables are not firmly identified. You can't quantify attitude.
As I said already , I went with political party affiliation. Attitudes are to irrational .

Jimmy shows exactly who you Trump supporters are. Go to about 6 minutes in. One minute Fox is telling you the economy is horrible, but in other shows they report how great the economy is and inflation is coming down. You need to see this.

Then the interviewer asks one of you "what do you think about Biden suggesting bright lights could cure covid?" The woman says clearly he has demensia. Then the interviewer says "oops I got my notes mixed up, Trump said that. Then suddenly the woman defended the statement. Amazing how different you answer when you think it's Biden who said the stupid shit Trump has said.

Then she asked her again and she said Biden had dementia but then when she found out Trump said it, suddenly the woman could defend the statement.

They kept saying Biden did things that Trump did. Each Trump supporter said of course Biden is guilty. But then when they found out it was Trump ,suddenly they defended the action or comment.

Bone spurs to get out of Nam? Biden isn't a patriot but when she found out it was Trump, suddenly she's defending people with flat feet.

Of course I wouldn't vote for someone who did that, until they found out Trump did it.

Wow! Go to 6 minutes in. This is who Republicans are.
Hahaha Trump haters really have nothing. Just hate

76755423-12649689-Sidney_Powell_one_of_Donald_Trump_s_former_lawyers_has_pleaded_g-a-14_169772...jpg

Hahaha Trump haters really have nothing. Just hate

The man is a comedian. He's making fun of extremism. That isn't what the Democrats are about but unfortunately he does sound like the mainstream republicans. There is nothing more hateful than trump's rhetoric , it incites violence and anger. Something politics should never be about.

Forum List

Back