We are very close to the Crash / Reset . Look after yourself fast .

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
Getting very close to the huge crash / reset and for those who want to protect themselves and / or make money while others are jumping out of windows , here is a saviour .
Chris Vermuelen
Another of my heroes .
So analytic , calm , measured and experienced .
But always gets it right which can occasionally be annoying .

I am a big Commodities person and favour Silver for greed and Gold for never letting you down .
But find your own plan, for there are different possible ways to benefit during the crash when most of the rest of the world will be tearful and depressed .

Take it or leave it but I know how this guy helped me to my first million .

Getting very close to the huge crash / reset and for those who want to protect themselves and / or make money while others are jumping out of windows , here is a saviour .
Chris Vermuelen
Another of my heroes .
So analytic , calm , measured and experienced .
But always gets it right which can occasionally be annoying .

I am a big Commodities person and favour Silver for greed and Gold for never letting you down .
But find your own plan, for there are different possible ways to benefit during the crash when most of the rest of the world will be tearful and depressed .

Take it or leave it but I know how this guy helped me to my first million .

More wishful thinking from the rightwingers

More wishful thinking from the rightwingers

You will never be able to say you were not given good and ample warning .

It means that I can laugh for a long long time when people start wailing and bleating .
I am unaware of any pyramid scheme that can overcome its inbuilt mathematical guarantees of failure .
Crash .
What was that ?
Logic at work .

A little history and outline of market crashes: Timeline of U.S. Stock Market Crashes

All of us that play the market know it'll happen; we just don't know "when". It's a gamble.

Depends on when you need your money. There will be a downturn, there always is. But unless you need the money right away one can come out even better off if they hold steady.

You will never be able to say you were not given good and ample warning .

It means that I can laugh for a long long time when people start wailing and bleating .
I am unaware of any pyramid scheme that can overcome its inbuilt mathematical guarantees of failure .

Crash .
What was that ?
Logic at work .

Poor deluded little girl, tricked by some dude who makes his money getting people to buy his book.

The "crashes" as they are called is when people make the most money...buy low...sell high.

Crashes are only bad if you need the money right now.

I don't.

Nvidia is a very hot stock. It trades at $400+ and higher, and it has a 1 cent dividend. lol and that is 150% increase.

See anything wrong with that picture?

Forum List

Back