We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

There is no such thing as fake electors. There are slates, and each House decides which slate to approve; which indeed Pence had promised a day or two earlier he was going to do, present each slate, then he didn't because Pence is a liar.

Trump left office, your fantasy about him wanting to terminate the Constitution is your terminal TDS rattling inside your skull.

Trump has already been indicted by a grand jury based on evidence of his plot to overturn the election, but we're supposed it's because of TDS? Spoken like a loyal cultist.

Even without wider context, I took it as a metaphor. I don't think he was actually suggesting widespread violence. But I wouldn't be shocked if diehard MAGA cult members took him far too literally. :(

Trump isn't smart enough to use metaphors. He says exactly what he means, every time.

Trump has already been indicted by a grand jury based on evidence of his plot to overturn the election, but we're supposed it's because of TDS? Spoken like a loyal cultist.
Indictments are not convictions

Just amazing how they can get away convincing millions (and you know who you are) about something Trump didn't say, other than talking about the U.S. auto industry.

And all the while they use the same phrase.

It's this month's 'vermin' for them. 🃏

This is why I seldom use the word " They " to describe :
THEM.
Because the classic sci-fi thriller - Them! - { 1954 } does a fine job
Them is somewhat self-explanatory.
No need for any tissues when watching said thriller.
Nor when Biden and crew talk or should I say ...
bleep out their ant noises.

Sounds like a win win to me. Funny that this would somehow be interpreted as a "economic" bloodbath for the US. I don't know why his followers simply can't admit that Trump simply likes floating the idea of another potential J6 to his flock. It's perfectly within his character.
Trump complains if Mexicans come to the US to get better paying jobs
Now he complains if they get good paying jobs at home

Hilarious fuckup

What party is Dave duke in again…

No one in the republican party accepts duke as a member...

Meanwhile, you stupid ass, barak obama and the congressional black caucus honored actual racist and anti-semite...and leader if the equivelent of the black kkk, louis farakhan at the Congressional black caucus meeting

So of the two parties, only you asshat democrats are embracing actual racists and anti-semites....as well as embracing the monsters of hamas now

This time next year he will be in prison.
AnyDaay3.jpg

lolol great attempt at damage control. i'll have to go back to compare your transcript to the pbs news hour video.

do you think any of trump's fans at that rally thought he was talking about automobile tariffs?

i'm not sure you thought trump was talking about tariffs , either.

if trump thinks the proud boys listening to this are motivated to invest the chapter treasury in general motors, he may not totally understand you guys.
actual facts

Actually it isn’t like that at all. Long ago anyone who didn’t support Trump realized you guys were totally behind him, no matter what.

Trump could murder someone on Times Square and you all would swear the guy deserved it.

Trump could rape a 12 year old girl, and you guys would scream Biden and his daughter.

Your responses always fall into the three programmed responses. 1) Trump was right to do whatever. 2) Everyone does it and your side is worse. 3) The people reporting are really Trump haters and are awful.

So no, people don’t get enthusiastic about Trump’s latest foibles. We enjoy watching you guys run around screaming it isn’t fair to tell the truth about Trump too much.

So no, people don’t get enthusiastic about Trump’s latest foibles. We enjoy watching you guys run around screaming it isn’t fair to tell the truth about Trump too much.
Independents however might be as tired of it in 2024 as they were in 2020. Its a helpful reminder.

Now here is what Trump's actually words he SAID after which the BIASED and dishonest MSM makes this the below headlines.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."
Now I watched Trump's actual words in this video from X (Twitter) and the context was in conjunction with China financing construction of gigantic auto making plants in Mexico.
NOTE: Not one major MSM, NBC,CBS,ABC, put the term "bloodbath" in context...i.e. if Trump's not elected.. a " It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."... meaning economically! But dummies like the Democrat backed MSM in an effort to BIAS the story don't tell the whole context!

SEE FACT:
Major U.S. automakers have warned that Chinese cars could spell doom for their own prospects, among them Elon Musk's Tesla.
Last month, Tesla's chief executive predicted that Chinese automakers will "demolish" global rivals without trade barriers.
Musk's view is echoed by a leading advocacy group.
"The introduction of cheap Chinese autos – which are so inexpensive because they are backed with the power and funding of the Chinese government – to the American market could end up being an extinction-level event for the U.S. auto sector," according to a forthcoming report by the group Alliance for American Manufacturing.
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would WELCOME Chinese EV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!
Biden's guarantee to " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.

Trump's silly threat will simply result in higher costs for us, just like the 40% tariffs he placed on Chinese and other countries products, which is partially responsible for our high inflation today along with low interest rates and huge tax reductions.

He also added that the bloodbath "would be the least of it." Meaning economically? Hardly. He means that his minions will cause trouble in the streets. He has no clue about economics. He said that China pays the tariffs, not us. Brilliant!

Last edited:
Trump's silly threat will simply result in higher costs for us, just like the 40% tariffs he placed on Chinese and other countries products, which is partially responsible for our high inflation today along with low interest rates and huge tax reductions.

He also added that the bloodbath "would be the least of it." Meaning economically? Hardly. He means that his minions will cause trouble in the streets. He has no clue about economics.
Squeals the buffoon whose minions did billions in damage and murdered 30 people.

You clods sure do project a lot.

He also added that the bloodbath "would be the least of it." Meaning economically? Hardly. He means that his minions will cause trouble in the streets. He has no clue about economics.
He thinks that the Ghinese pay the tariffs.

Fresh off essentially destroying Don Lemon’s future as an independent journalist by canceling a deal with the former CNN anchor and then saying he had essentially backed his way out of a job on the social media platform X by doing the same thing that had gotten him kicked off of cable, Musk waded his way into the Donald Trump/”bloodbath”/”animals” controversy that erupted over the weekend.

And then there was the “bloodbath” quote — which Musk referenced by quote-posting conservative tech pundit Ian Miles Cheong along with the pithy caption “Legacy media lies.”

“Please send links from this platform to your friends who are still being misled by the legacy media!” he said in a later post.

“Let me tell you something. To China, if you’re listening, President Xi [Jinping] … Those big, monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now — and you think you’re gonna get that, you’re going to not hire Americans and you’re going to sell the cars to us,” Trump told the crowd. “No.

“We’re going to put a 100 percent tariff on every single car that comes across the line and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars — if I get elected.

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.

So, yes, the establishment media lied about that, too — and they understand the difference between a metaphorical bloodbath and a literal one, as evinced by their headlines.

Fresh off essentially destroying Don Lemon’s future as an independent journalist by canceling a deal with the former CNN anchor and then saying he had essentially backed his way out of a job on the social media platform X by doing the same thing that had gotten him kicked off of cable, Musk waded his way into the Donald Trump/”bloodbath”/”animals” controversy that erupted over the weekend.

And then there was the “bloodbath” quote — which Musk referenced by quote-posting conservative tech pundit Ian Miles Cheong along with the pithy caption “Legacy media lies.”

“Please send links from this platform to your friends who are still being misled by the legacy media!” he said in a later post.

“Let me tell you something. To China, if you’re listening, President Xi [Jinping] … Those big, monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now — and you think you’re gonna get that, you’re going to not hire Americans and you’re going to sell the cars to us,” Trump told the crowd. “No.

“We’re going to put a 100 percent tariff on every single car that comes across the line and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars — if I get elected.

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.

So, yes, the establishment media lied about that, too — and they understand the difference between a metaphorical bloodbath and a literal one, as evinced by their headlines.
The media understands exactly what trump meant, based upon his threatening rants.

Forum List

Back