‘We cannot flunk this moment’: Congressional Black Caucus looks to deliver

Can I name a victim of Drunk Driving?
Don't commit a fallacy of arguing from the specific to the general. It's illogical.

Can you name a victim of Brooks' drunk driving?

Can't arrest him until he hurts/kills someone?
It's illogical to presume that he was going to hurt or kill someone in the first place, nitwit.

He was sleeping.
Wouldn't any presumption be of innocence first?

104217266_10158334855869265_6299052027230371260_n.jpg

Don't commit a fallacy of arguing from the specific to the general. It's illogical.

It's illogical to presume that he was going to hurt or kill someone in the first place, nitwit.

He was sleeping.

It's illogical to presume that he was going to hurt or kill someone in the first place,

It's illogical to think a drunk driver is going to hurt or kill someone?

Love to see your backup for this moronic claim.

How many DUIs have you had?

He was sleeping.

He was driving drunk.

Brooks was driving drunk.

That’s a crime.
A victimless "crime". He fell asleep waiting in the drive thru cue at Wendy's in the middle of the night. The cop woke him up and told him to park the car. And that's exactly what he did. Brooks parked the car. Then Brooks went back to sleep. That should have been the end of it. No harm, no foul.

The cops did not have to escalate it out of pure greed for a lucrative DUI conviction.
With that guy's record of DUI, it would have been COMPLETE DERELICTION OF DUTY to let him walk. The #1 cause of automobile fatalities is DRUNK DRIVING!!!

He was sleeping.
He was drunk driving BEFORE he passed out.

He was sleeping.
And who did he hurt or kill (prior to the botched arrest)

He was sleeping.

Besides his kids?

He was sleeping.

Besides his kids?
Got a link?

Floyd and Brooks were both victims of substance abuse.
Why are you conflating those cases?

George Floyd was slowly tortured and murdered on video. And the snuff film of the incident is all over the internet.

Brooks beat up and body slammed two cops, totally whooped their asses, stole one of their weapons, took off running and then fired the lethal weapon at one of the cops and was killed by the robbery victim's return fire.

He was sleeping.

Besides his kids?
Got a link?
1593138766234.png

Forum List

Back