🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We did it before and we can do it again.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
My high school had it right in 1962. They kept kicking me out for long hair and when a guidance counselor told me I was lazy, they made me take a comparative government class-it opened my eyes. The resounding theme of the course was that we are special in the world because we control the government unlike Soviet and Red Chinese citizens who are slaves to it.

History has a way of repeating itself; things go full circle. First, in 1965, the Great Society got underway and that set us on a path that made the Soviets and Chinese competitors not enemies. Oppression is all about control and control works best in an arrangement where a tiny nucleus of elites pushes all the buttons. Intellectuals in the US were secretly envious of the Communist way and they viewed checks and balances as inconveniences and obstacles.

The people? Well, they’re way too stupid to control anything. Like the Soviets and Chinese, the people are regarded as children too unwise to control their fates. This is evident in Hong Kong where the people confront government tear gas and bullets with umbrellas. Any usable lessons from Hong Kong’s struggle to hold on to democracy are lost on the virtue signaling throngs as they rejoice in the government’s attempts to purge an elected president that challenges security-state central planning.

Much of our mass media has become a bizarre, fellow traveling cheerleader for dictatorial authoritarianism-it’s Pravda-like boosterism for a status quo that mirrors Soviet ideology especially in areas of surveillance and administrative character assassination. The secret-police aspect of the US Deep State is a metastasizing concern. Leakers and spies in the White House Make Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and Chelsea (Bradley) Manning look like kids operating a lemonade stand.

The “woke” population is a case study in the cognitive and developmental devastation that occurs with bad education disguised as a righteous guiding light. The wretched human flotsam of the Great Society is ubiquitous on city sidewalks and sanctuary city status casts a pall on community common sense.

The re-emerging left is in a dictated rage state. They don the tin foil hats of impeachment and run amok like air raid wardens. It’s not new; they’re mesmerized. They don’t bat an eyelash as they do the bidding of the planners.

Hold your course; we’ve survived this before. We can do it again.

Julian Assange was not a spy, you long haired hippy. He simply posted stuff that everyone should know. Most of his content came from whistleblowers like Seth Rich.

• Banned
Julian Assange was not a spy, you long haired hippy. He simply posted stuff that everyone should know. Most of his content came from whistleblowers like Seth Rich.

Assange is one of those characters that fosters ambivalence on the historical record. He was used as a comparison in the whistle-blower age of American politics.

My high school had it right in 1962. They kept kicking me out for long hair and when a guidance counselor told me I was lazy, they made me take a comparative government class-it opened my eyes. The resounding theme of the course was that we are special in the world because we control the government unlike Soviet and Red Chinese citizens who are slaves to it.

History has a way of repeating itself; things go full circle. First, in 1965, the Great Society got underway and that set us on a path that made the Soviets and Chinese competitors not enemies. Oppression is all about control and control works best in an arrangement where a tiny nucleus of elites pushes all the buttons. Intellectuals in the US were secretly envious of the Communist way and they viewed checks and balances as inconveniences and obstacles.

The people? Well, they’re way too stupid to control anything. Like the Soviets and Chinese, the people are regarded as children too unwise to control their fates. This is evident in Hong Kong where the people confront government tear gas and bullets with umbrellas. Any usable lessons from Hong Kong’s struggle to hold on to democracy are lost on the virtue signaling throngs as they rejoice in the government’s attempts to purge an elected president that challenges security-state central planning.

Much of our mass media has become a bizarre, fellow traveling cheerleader for dictatorial authoritarianism-it’s Pravda-like boosterism for a status quo that mirrors Soviet ideology especially in areas of surveillance and administrative character assassination. The secret-police aspect of the US Deep State is a metastasizing concern. Leakers and spies in the White House Make Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and Chelsea (Bradley) Manning look like kids operating a lemonade stand.

The “woke” population is a case study in the cognitive and developmental devastation that occurs with bad education disguised as a righteous guiding light. The wretched human flotsam of the Great Society is ubiquitous on city sidewalks and sanctuary city status casts a pall on community common sense.

The re-emerging left is in a dictated rage state. They don the tin foil hats of impeachment and run amok like air raid wardens. It’s not new; they’re mesmerized. They don’t bat an eyelash as they do the bidding of the planners.

Hold your course; we’ve survived this before. We can do it again.
Agreed. KEEP YOUR FAITH! ITS WORKING!!

• Banned
That's not me in the picture, it's Eric Hoffer-Google him.

Thank you Putin’s lap dog

Forum List

Back