We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.

Actually, I'd like the whistleblower's name released to the public. I have wondered who was listening to the President's phone calls.

Your video is a lie.

There was no open investigation into Burisma Holdings as they falsely claim.
Ah...OK...LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, nothing in that video contradicts what I said ... There was no open investigation into Burisma Holdings as your video falsely claims.

:dance:

Then why did Jojo say he was going to hold back the money?...Hmmmmm:dig:

Because he wanted a corrupt prosecutor fired.

That you still don't know that after all this discussion; doesn't bode well for you.

Joey’s little baby boy got caught with hands in cookie jar.

He did??

The Ukrainians say he didn't....

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster.

... why on Earth would anyone take your word over those who actually know?? :dunno:

"but Ukrainian authorities have cleared Biden of any wrongdoing."

You mean the puppet regime of Washington, the neo-nazis that were put in power AFTER Biden called for the removal of a prosecutor in Ukraine in 2014! Those are the folks that cleared Biden? C'mon, wake the fuck up dude. Now you are siding with Nazis? :auiqs.jpg:

There were a total of 39 candidates for the election on the ballot. The 2014 annexation of Crimea by Russia and the occupation of parts of Donetsk Oblast and Luhansk Oblast prevented around 12% of eligible voters from participating in the election.
2019 Ukrainian presidential election - Wikipedia

What America’s Coup in Ukraine Did

". . . America’s criminal ‘news’ media never even reported the coup, nor that in 2011 the Obama regime began planning for a coup in Ukraine. And that by 1 March 2013 they started organizing it inside the U.S. Embassy there. And that they hired members of Ukraine’s two racist-fascist, or nazi, political parties, Right Sector and Svoboda (which latter had been called the Social Nationalist Party of Ukraine until the CIA advised them to change it to Freedom Party, or “Svoboda” instead). And that in February 2014 they did it (and here’s the 4 February 2014 phone call instructing the U.S. Ambassador whom to place in charge of the new regime when the coup will be completed), under the cover of authentic anti-corruption demonstrations that the Embassy organized on the Maidan Square in Kiev, demonstrations that the criminal U.S. ‘news’ media misrepresented as ‘democracy demonstrations,’ though Ukraine already had democracy (but still lots of corruption, even more than today’s U.S. does, and the pontificating Obama said he was trying to end Ukraine’s corruption — which instead actually soared after his coup there).

The head of the ‘private CIA’ firm Stratfor said it was “the most blatant coup in history” but he couldn’t say that to Americans, because he knows that our press is just a mouthpiece for the regime (just like it was during the lead-up to George W. Bush’s equally unprovoked invasion of Iraq — for which America’s ‘news’ media suffered likewise no penalties).
When subsequently accused by neocons for his having said this, his response was “I told the business journal Kommersant that if the US were behind a coup in Kiev, it would have been the most blatant coup in history,” but he was lying to say this, because, as I pointed out when writing about that rejoinder of his, he had, in fact, made quite clear in his Kommersant interview, that it was, in his view “the most blatant coup in history,” no conditionals on that.

Everybody knows what Obama, and Clinton, and Sarkozy, did to Libya — in their zeal to eliminate yet another nation’s leader who was friendly toward Russia (Muammar Gaddafi), they turned one of the highest-living-standard nations in Africa into a failed state and huge source of refugees (as well as of weapons that the Clinton State Department transferred to the jihadists in Syria to bring down Bashar al-Assad, another ally of Russia) — but the ‘news’ media have continued to hide what Obama (assisted by America’s European allies, especially Poland and Netherlands, and also by America’s apartheid Middle Eastern ally, Israel) did to Ukraine.. . . "

Trump is Washington, Biden isn't. If the Ukrainian government is a puppet administration to Washington, that speaks to Trump, not Biden. That makes their statements about Biden being clean even stronger.
wow !!! Biden was vice president !! so if you are vice president you can extort and bribe and break the law !! you realy are an idiot arent you !! but realy dont you get it ! an impeachment does not mean Trump is thrown out ! the senate will never vote him out ! it will only help him in the election like it helped bill Clinton who really did obstruct justice !Trump is loving this shit !

Oh? What did Joe Biden get for the bribe?

Son got what a $60 000 a month paycheck....but YOU wouldn't do that for your son....LOLOLOL

WTF?? How did Joe Biden get that for his son??

:cuckoo:

Hunter Biden's new job at a Ukrainian gas company is a problem for U.S. soft power

May 14, 2014 · Biden's son to head Ukrainian gas company. ... Still, you have to wonder how big the salary has to be to put U.S. soft power at risk like this.

TOO EASY!

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
Nothing to report ALL HEARSAY JUST LIKE THE DOSSIER...you scum are so easy to show just how truly stupid you are...AMERICA is watching you!
It's not like some guy Putin, founded a Company Rosatom who paid bribes to people like McCain, Clinton, and Holder to get a Uranium one Deal done. Lots of evidence there if they wanted to throw someone in jail. And it's not like Clinton who paid $13 Million to Putin to help her smear him during the campaign and afterwards. Evidence to look in to that too.

Nope, just fantasies is all The Left Tards have.

Tramp and his cronies, colluded with Russia , he got hired due to Russia's help. Now he twice colluded with a foreign country. Lord knows what else he has done.

We do not trust the tramp admin, we know better.

Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference

I agree! We need the transcript when Biden threatened the Ukrianians

Lie!

Trump has claimed Biden called for the removal of a notoriously corrupt prosecutor in Ukraine in 2014 to impede an investigation into Ukrainian gas company, where Hunter Biden was a member of its board of directors at the time. But Ukrainian authorities have cleared Biden of any wrongdoing.

There’s no evidence Biden, as vice president, withheld aid to Ukraine to advance his own interest, as Trump has claimed. BUT, several House committees are now investigating whether Trump delayed more than $250 million in aid to Ukraine as he allegedly pressed Zelensky to advance his own interests.

“The one who’s got the problem is Biden,” Trump said Monday. “What Biden did is a disgrace. What his son did is a disgrace.”

No Trump. You are the one with the problem. You did what you falsely accused Biden of doing. And when the Ukraine told you Biden didn't do anything wrong, you withheld money to get them to lie for you. And now you got busted god bless the whistle blower.
You idiots are the liars, you prove it constantly.

No, just like this story Trump has proven to be a liar on a daily basis. And even when caught he never stops lying

Rump has claimed Biden called for the removal of a prosecutor in Ukraine in 2014 to impede an investigation into his son. Now I know you won't believe anyone but Trump, but Ukrainian authorities have cleared Biden of any wrongdoing.

But now Trump has done the exact thing he falsely accused Biden of doing.

And Trump lies about EVERYTHING. Remember he said Alabama was in the storms path and when the weather people corrected him he drew in Alabama with a sharpie? Are you fucking kidding me?

Trump-Dorian-Map-Sharpie-Transcript-1024x525.jpg

I mean are you kidding me?

"but Ukrainian authorities have cleared Biden of any wrongdoing."

You mean the puppet regime of Washington, the neo-nazis that were put in power AFTER Biden called for the removal of a prosecutor in Ukraine in 2014! Those are the folks that cleared Biden? C'mon, wake the fuck up dude. Now you are siding with Nazis? :auiqs.jpg:

There were a total of 39 candidates for the election on the ballot. The 2014 annexation of Crimea by Russia and the occupation of parts of Donetsk Oblast and Luhansk Oblast prevented around 12% of eligible voters from participating in the election.
2019 Ukrainian presidential election - Wikipedia

". . . America’s criminal ‘news’ media never even reported the coup, nor that in 2011 the Obama regime began planning for a coup in Ukraine. And that by 1 March 2013 they started organizing it inside the U.S. Embassy there. And that they hired members of Ukraine’s two racist-fascist, or nazi, political parties, Right Sector and Svoboda (which latter had been called the Social Nationalist Party of Ukraine until the CIA advised them to change it to Freedom Party, or “Svoboda” instead). And that in February 2014 they did it (and here’s the 4 February 2014 phone call instructing the U.S. Ambassador whom to place in charge of the new regime when the coup will be completed), under the cover of authentic anti-corruption demonstrations that the Embassy organized on the Maidan Square in Kiev, demonstrations that the criminal U.S. ‘news’ media misrepresented as ‘democracy demonstrations,’ though Ukraine already had democracy (but still lots of corruption, even more than today’s U.S. does, and the pontificating Obama said he was trying to end Ukraine’s corruption — which instead actually soared after his coup there).

The head of the ‘private CIA’ firm Stratfor said it was “the most blatant coup in history” but he couldn’t say that to Americans, because he knows that our press is just a mouthpiece for the regime (just like it was during the lead-up to George W. Bush’s equally unprovoked invasion of Iraq — for which America’s ‘news’ media suffered likewise no penalties).
When subsequently accused by neocons for his having said this, his response was “I told the business journal Kommersant that if the US were behind a coup in Kiev, it would have been the most blatant coup in history,” but he was lying to say this, because, as I pointed out when writing about that rejoinder of his, he had, in fact, made quite clear in his Kommersant interview, that it was, in his view “the most blatant coup in history,” no conditionals on that.

Everybody knows what Obama, and Clinton, and Sarkozy, did to Libya — in their zeal to eliminate yet another nation’s leader who was friendly toward Russia (Muammar Gaddafi), they turned one of the highest-living-standard nations in Africa into a failed state and huge source of refugees (as well as of weapons that the Clinton State Department transferred to the jihadists in Syria to bring down Bashar al-Assad, another ally of Russia) — but the ‘news’ media have continued to hide what Obama (assisted by America’s European allies, especially Poland and Netherlands, and also by America’s apartheid Middle Eastern ally, Israel) did to Ukraine.. . . "

Trump is Washington, Biden isn't. If the Ukrainian government is a puppet administration to Washington, that speaks to Trump, not Biden. That makes their statements about Biden being clean even stronger.

D.C. is the Deep State, the folks eaves dropping and trying to set a coup on Trump.

But then. . . you know that.

I totally agree!

WHISTLEBLOWER SMOKESCREEN — THE TRANSCRIPT AIN’T ENOUGH!

Me too! Let's have the person's name and WHY he/she was listening in on the President's phone call!

I totally agree!

Me too! Let's have the person's name and WHY he/she was listening in on the President's phone call!

Great response Lakota....you really add NOTHING to the conversation. Why are you here?

I totally agree!

Great response Lakota....you really add NOTHING to the conversation. Why are you here?

Funny. Permanent ignore. Bye...

I totally agree!

Funny. Permanent ignore. Bye...

LMAO! What a pathetic pantywaist.

Whistle-blower Gate Details The Media Doesn't Want You To Know!

Your video is a lie.

There was no open investigation into Burisma Holdings as they falsely claim.

Ah...OK...LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, nothing in that video contradicts what I said ... There was no open investigation into Burisma Holdings as your video falsely claims.

:dance:

Then why did Jojo say he was going to hold back the money?...Hmmmmm:dig:

Because he wanted a corrupt prosecutor fired.

That you still don't know that after all this discussion; doesn't bode well for you.

How do we know that prosecutor wasn't honest and Biden isn't corrupt? All indications are that Biden is a corrupt piece of shit. :71:

Nothing to report ALL HEARSAY JUST LIKE THE DOSSIER...you scum are so easy to show just how truly stupid you are...AMERICA is watching you!
It's not like some guy Putin, founded a Company Rosatom who paid bribes to people like McCain, Clinton, and Holder to get a Uranium one Deal done. Lots of evidence there if they wanted to throw someone in jail. And it's not like Clinton who paid $13 Million to Putin to help her smear him during the campaign and afterwards. Evidence to look in to that too.

Nope, just fantasies is all The Left Tards have.

Tramp and his cronies, colluded with Russia , he got hired due to Russia's help. Now he twice colluded with a foreign country. Lord knows what else he has done.

We do not trust the tramp admin, we know better.

Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference
John Solomon (LOL)

wow !!! Biden was vice president !! so if you are vice president you can extort and bribe and break the law !! you realy are an idiot arent you !! but realy dont you get it ! an impeachment does not mean Trump is thrown out ! the senate will never vote him out ! it will only help him in the election like it helped bill Clinton who really did obstruct justice !Trump is loving this shit !
Oh? What did Joe Biden get for the bribe?
Son got what a $60 000 a month paycheck....but YOU wouldn't do that for your son....LOLOLOL
WTF?? How did Joe Biden get that for his son??

:cuckoo:
Hunter Biden's new job at a Ukrainian gas company is a problem for U.S. soft power

May 14, 2014 · Biden's son to head Ukrainian gas company. ... Still, you have to wonder how big the salary has to be to put U.S. soft power at risk like this.

TOO EASY!
Fucking moron, I didn't ask you if his job was a problem -- I asked you how did Joe Biden get that for his son??

Nothing in the article you linked said Joe got the job for Hunter,

That you couldn't say reveals he didn't.

What does obuthole fear? You hypocritical asswipes.
What? Try English next time.
Yep, don't want to answer the question do you?
How can I answer a question that doesn't have English words in it? I suggested you repeat your question in English but it appears you don't really want an answer.
You're too stupid to know that was a simple question. Stupid libtards.
Containing non-English language. I don't speak conservative gibberish.
Idiot

soooooo ....you dont want any transcript or legal documentation ........ you would rather rely on hearsay for proof ??? brilliant !:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

All the Democrats will do is further divide this country and cause sympathy for Trump who was accused of these awful things, but proven innocent in the Senate trial. The Democrats' impeachment gambit will fail and along with it their aspirations of gaining the Presidency in 2020. They are not going to win the Presidency by failing.

Impeaching Trump will result in four more years of Trump!

Trump seemed to welcome impeachment. “I’m leading in the polls. They have no idea how they stop me. The only way they can try is through impeachment. This has never happened to a president before.”

Well, Trump is right about one thing. As President, he is truly unique. There has never been one like him before.

When it comes to the polls, it was another example of Trump's truthful hyperbole.

Recent national polling has shown Trump trailing former vice president Joe Biden and several other Democrats, while polling in several battleground states has not presented a much brighter picture for the president.

In the meantime, the Republican Senate led by Trump sycophant, Mitch McConnell, may actually be growing a pair.

Business Insider reports, "The Senate voted unanimously in favor of a resolution on Tuesday calling for a whistleblower complaint involving President Donald Trump to be turned over to congressional intelligence committees.

"The move is monumental and a rare moment of bipartisanship between Democrats and Republicans in the upper chamber. It also came as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was expected to announce her support of a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump stemming from the whistleblower's complaint."

If one were Trump, that would warrant an "uh-oh?"

Forum List

Back