We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

And yet here I am,

.... posting from Mossad HQ in Tel Aviv....
While eating a tasty falafel. Trying not to get any stains on the actual transcript that trump marked up with a sharpie....

whistle-blower-png.280912

"
ā€œI said, ā€˜Youā€™re not getting the billion.ā€™ Iā€™m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ā€˜Iā€™m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youā€™re not getting the money,ā€™ā€ Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

ā€œWell, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Bidenā€™s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day. Whatever the case, Poroshenko and Ukraineā€™s parliament obliged by ending Shokinā€™s tenure as prosecutor. Shokin was facing steep criticism in Ukraine, and among some U.S. officials, for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions when he was fired."

and this.............

"
But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didnā€™t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Bidenā€™s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts ā€” usually more than $166,000 a month ā€” from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutorā€™s official file for the Burisma probe ā€” shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials ā€” shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money."

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

You boy's can cry all you want, something rotten is happening there.
LOL

You quoting a fucking opinion piece. :eusa_doh:

The news is reporting there was no active investigation when Biden did that.

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraineā€™s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhinā€™s ouster.

You're dismissed, more than enough there to look into. Biden nor Trump are guilty of anything until convicted in a court of Law. Take your denials elsewhere, it is what it is.

"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didnā€™t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."
LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me.

And again, you're referencing an opinion piece. That's not news. And the reason you're leaning on an op/ed and not the news is because the news is reporting Shokin did not have an open investigation into Burisma Holdings when Biden applied pressure to sack Shokin.

LOL most little girls are likely more than man enough to dismiss a wimpy littly pussy like you.
LOL

And yet here I am, not dismissed. :mm:

And wholly as irrelevant of a pissant as there ever was.

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
You said whistleBLOWER! haha

LOL

You quoting a fucking opinion piece. :eusa_doh:

The news is reporting there was no active investigation when Biden did that.

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraineā€™s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhinā€™s ouster.

You're dismissed, more than enough there to look into. Biden nor Trump are guilty of anything until convicted in a court of Law. Take your denials elsewhere, it is what it is.

"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didnā€™t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."
LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me.

And again, you're referencing an opinion piece. That's not news. And the reason you're leaning on an op/ed and not the news is because the news is reporting Shokin did not have an open investigation into Burisma Holdings when Biden applied pressure to sack Shokin.

LOL most little girls are likely more than man enough to dismiss a wimpy littly pussy like you.
LOL

And yet here I am, not dismissed. :mm:

And wholly as irrelevant of a pissant as there ever was.
:boohoo:

Actually, the whistleblower's details fairly accurately depicted trump's phone call with Zelensky on the 25th.
Hardly.
LOLOL

You think I'm surprised to see you're not intelligent enough to look at two transcripts and see how they align?

:lmao:
Align, hell I read the damn thing myself and there was nothing there. Get a clue idiot.

Faun is a hopeless p[artisan hack, you'll never get him to admit that ANYONE from the Left did something wrong.
LOL

That's what a crybaby howls when they can't win an argument.

Sorry, what is there to "win"?
What I said stands, you will never admit when a Dem has done something wrong, never.
Truth number one, your ego and your self esteem are wrapped up in all of this.

LOLOL

You think I'm surprised to see you're not intelligent enough to look at two transcripts and see how they align?

Align, hell I read the damn thing myself and there was nothing there. Get a clue idiot.

Faun is a hopeless p[artisan hack, you'll never get him to admit that ANYONE from the Left did something wrong.
LOL

That's what a crybaby howls when they can't win an argument.

Sorry, what is there to "win"?
What I said stands, you will never admit when a Dem has done something wrong, never.
Truth number one, your ego and your self esteem are wrapped up in all of this.
Warren, a Democrat, lied about being a Native American Indian on a registration and that was wrong.

See how easy it is to prove you're a complete fuckup?

What's not wrong is yhd implication trump violated the law according to a whistleblower's complaint.

You're the one denying that Biden took a bribe because he never used the word "bribe." That's how stupefyingly dumb you are.
No, fucking moron, that's not why I denied there was a bribe.

As always, you prove to be too fucking moronic to understand anything.

The reason I said there was no bribe is because there was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings or Hunter Biden; so Joe Biden had nothing personal to gain by getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.
You asked if Biden used the word "bribe" when I said he took a bribe. The prosecutor said he was about to launch an investigation into Burisma Holdings. That's why Biden wanted him fired. Your constant bleating about there being "no active investigation" is a canard.
You arecthe azbsolute dumbest operson on the entire planet.

Burisma Holding was being investigated. There was no "about to be investigated".

This is what I love about you Trumpettes. You all think you are so fucking smart and know things when, in reality, you don't know shit.

Burisma had been under investigation but that investigation was dormant when Biden was there. Biden wanted him fired because the US and many other countries wanted him fired.

Hunter Biden himself was under no investigation. He had no ownership, was not part of management.

You assfucks have been told this a gazillion times. Are you just too fucking stupid to get it?

Did he profit from Daddy's interference? Indeed he did. Was Daddy in a Office at the time? Indeed he was.
WTF??

Explain how Hunter Biden profited by Shokin's ouster.
You are too stupid to make your lungs work.

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.

Well I guess you won't get your whistle blower after all because there never was one to be gotten. And yet again you've had smoke pumped up your ass till it's coming out of your ears yet you keep begging for more. Are you ever going to wise up or do you suspect that you may be brain damaged?
Actually, the whistleblower's details fairly accurately depicted trump's phone call with Zelensky on the 25th.
Hardly.
LOLOL

Where is the whistleblower's report?

No, fucking moron, that's not why I denied there was a bribe.

As always, you prove to be too fucking moronic to understand anything.

The reason I said there was no bribe is because there was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings or Hunter Biden; so Joe Biden had nothing personal to gain by getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.
You asked if Biden used the word "bribe" when I said he took a bribe. The prosecutor said he was about to launch an investigation into Burisma Holdings. That's why Biden wanted him fired. Your constant bleating about there being "no active investigation" is a canard.

Burisma Holding was being investigated. There was no "about to be investigated".

This is what I love about you Trumpettes. You all think you are so fucking smart and know things when, in reality, you don't know shit.

Burisma had been under investigation but that investigation was dormant when Biden was there. Biden wanted him fired because the US and many other countries wanted him fired.

Hunter Biden himself was under no investigation. He had no ownership, was not part of management.

You assfucks have been told this a gazillion times. Are you just too fucking stupid to get it?

Did he profit from Daddy's interference? Indeed he did. Was Daddy in a Office at the time? Indeed he was.
WTF??

LOLOL

Translation: The USMB's fucking moron can't explain how Hunter Biden profited by Shokin's ouster.

:dance:

Well I guess you won't get your whistle blower after all because there never was one to be gotten. And yet again you've had smoke pumped up your ass till it's coming out of your ears yet you keep begging for more. Are you ever going to wise up or do you suspect that you may be brain damaged?
Hardly.
LOLOL

Where is the whistleblower's report?
The transcript is here --> 20190812_-_whistleblower_complaint_unclass.pdf

WTF??

LOLOL

Translation: The USMB's fucking moron can't explain how Hunter Biden profited by Shokin's ouster.

It's self evident to anyone with two working brain cells to rub together, you fucking dumbass. Do I have also have to explain why water is wet?

WTF??

LOLOL

It's self evident to anyone with two working brain cells to rub together, you fucking dumbass. Do I have also have to explain why water is wet?
LOLOLOL

It's so evident that you can't explain it.

ā€œImagine our disbelief that Republicans called for Joe Biden to break the law and release classified transcripts he doesnā€™t have access to or permission to release, given their track record for holding politicians who commit crimes accountable and their general ethical and moral conduct across the board,ā€ Biden spokesman TJ Ducklo told Politico.

Biden is already taking a hit in the polls. In a new Quinnipiac survey released today, Biden dropped 7 points and is now in second place behind Warren. Legal or not, this Ukraine business is very, very bad news for Biden. If he were smart, heā€™d try to get in front of it while he still can, if he still can.

WTF??

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Everyone in this forum seems to understand what he had to gain. Why don't you?

WTF??

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Everyone in this forum seems to understand what he had to gain. Why don't you?
LOLOL

^^^ Fucking moron is still trying to bluff his way out of the fact he can't explain it.

Trump said, "I would like you to find out about the other thing. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

On Aug. 12, consistent with the procedures established in the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act, an unidentified whistleblower sent a disclosure and complaint to the inspector general for the intelligence community.

The inspector general determined upon preliminary review that the complaint was credible and that it related to a matter of ā€œurgent concernā€ (a statutory classification). The inspector general then transmitted the disclosure to the director of national intelligence (DNI), as required by law.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ligence-ig-why-is-it-being-withheld-congress/

The inspector general was appointed by Trump.

The acting DNI broke with Trump and his Republican supporters Thursday, defending a whistleblower and intelligence committee watchdog who exposed contacts with Ukraine that could help lead to the President's impeachment.

"I believe that the whistleblower and the inspector general have acted in good faith throughout. I have every reason to believe that they have done everything by the book and followed the law," said acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, testifying before the House Intelligence Committee.

DNI testimony: Acting spy chief tells Congress the 'whistleblower did the right thing' - CNNPolitics

The acting DNI was appointed by Trump.

The Republican-led Senate voted unanimously in favor of a resolution on Tuesday calling for a whistleblower complaint involving President Donald Trump to be turned over to congressional intelligence committees.

In rare bipartisan moment, Senate unanimously votes for Trump to release whistleblower complaint to intelligence committees

Trump abused his official powers "to solicit interference" from Ukraine in the upcoming 2020 election, and the White House took steps to cover it up, according to a stunning whistleblower complaint released Thursday.

Several White House officials were "deeply disturbed" by Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and tried to "lock down" all records of the phone call, especially the word-for-word transcript produced by the White House, the complaint states.

The complaint notes White House lawyers were "already in discussion" about "how to treat the call because of the likelihood, in the officials' retelling, that they had witnessed the president abuse his office for personal gain."

White House lawyers also directed officials to remove the transcript of the call from a computer system that stores them for Cabinet-level officials and instead put the transcript in a system for especially sensitive information, the whistleblower alleges.

Whistleblower says White House tried to cover up Trump's abuse of power - CNNPolitics

Trump said, "I would like you to find out about the other thing. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

On Aug. 12, consistent with the procedures established in the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act, an unidentified whistleblower sent a disclosure and complaint to the inspector general for the intelligence community.

The inspector general determined upon preliminary review that the complaint was credible and that it related to a matter of ā€œurgent concernā€ (a statutory classification). The inspector general then transmitted the disclosure to the director of national intelligence (DNI), as required by law.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ligence-ig-why-is-it-being-withheld-congress/

The inspector general was appointed by Trump.

The acting DNI broke with Trump and his Republican supporters Thursday, defending a whistleblower and intelligence committee watchdog who exposed contacts with Ukraine that could help lead to the President's impeachment.

"I believe that the whistleblower and the inspector general have acted in good faith throughout. I have every reason to believe that they have done everything by the book and followed the law," said acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, testifying before the House Intelligence Committee.

DNI testimony: Acting spy chief tells Congress the 'whistleblower did the right thing' - CNNPolitics

The acting DNI was appointed by Trump.

The Republican-led Senate voted unanimously in favor of a resolution on Tuesday calling for a whistleblower complaint involving President Donald Trump to be turned over to congressional intelligence committees.

In rare bipartisan moment, Senate unanimously votes for Trump to release whistleblower complaint to intelligence committees
<YAWN!>

You replied to a thread that has a link to the video, dumbass.
And nowhere in it does he say anything about a bribery. I even posted the transcript along with the video.
ROFL! It takes a real genius to believe that you can't be bribing someone if you don't use the word "bribe."

You are so fucking stupid it must hurt.
LOL

Slobbers the USMB fucking moron who still can't explain the bribe he thinks took place.

Holy fuck but you're stupid fawn. Yes, you're a fucking liar, all Stalinists are, but to think you can get away with such lies, Klafte.
LOLOL

Insane poster -- that doesn't explain a bribe. :cuckoo:

Blackmail psychopath, extortion. Dirty Creepy Joe used $1 billion of taxpayer money to blackmail Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden and the corrupt company he worked for, who hired the son of the corrupt VP 2 weeks after equally corrupt Potentate Obamugabe appointed Joe to be the liaison to the Ukraine. WHAT A COINKYDINK... Funny, Dirty Creepy Joe told the Ukraine that they would be "wise to hire Americans to their boards" just one week before his son with zero experience in the energy business, who had just been dishonorably discharged for cocaine abuse, was hired.

{
U.S. banking records show Hunter Bidenā€™s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts ā€” usually more than $166,000 a month ā€” from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutorā€™s official file for the Burisma probe ā€” shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials ā€” shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made ā€œspecific plansā€ for the investigation that ā€œincluded interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.ā€}
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

See fawn, you're a fucking liar, a hack, and a total pile of shit. But you're dumb, which makes you a good foil to expose the lies of you corrupt Stalinists.

So Biden does illegal stuff in Ukraine and Trump asks their President to look into it and Trump is in trouble Solely because Biden is a political rival?
Thatā€™s a lot of broken lines connect the dots.

Basically, Biden is Corrupt, so we MUST impeach Trump....

Forum List

Back