We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

What do you libs not understand about Biden gloating in a video how he got the man fired?

He said he wanted Shokin fired.

WHY was a sitting US VP trying to get a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT to FIRE a PROSECUTOR??

WHERE WAS THE US NATIONAL INTEREST THERE?

Or was the interest 100% about COVERING UP THE TRUTH that Biden and his COCKSUCKER BOSS were SELLING OUT THE US to enrich themselves...???

He said he wanted Shokin fired.

WHY was a sitting US VP trying to get a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT to FIRE a PROSECUTOR??

WHERE WAS THE US NATIONAL INTEREST THERE?

Or was the interest 100% about COVERING UP THE TRUTH that Biden and his COCKSUCKER BOSS were SELLING OUT THE US to enrich themselves...???
The "sitting VP" was acting on behalf of the United States. It was determined Shokin was corrupt.

Why would we give money to a country we think is corrupt?

The "sitting VP" was acting on behalf of the United States

Really, and what US national interest was involved???

It was determined Shokin was corrup

LOL!!!!

This from someone who

1. is a dual citizen of the US and ISRAEL
2. was long DEFENSE STOCKS, the LONG BOND, GOLD and OIL on 9/10
3. doesn't want the AMERICAN PEOPLE to know there are NO PHOTOS of "Osama" in Saudi
4. insists it really was a "757" that hit the Pentagon
5. loves George W Bush, worst TRAITOR in AMERICAN HISTORY

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.

Well I guess you won't get your whistle blower after all because there never was one to be gotten. And yet again you've had smoke pumped up your ass till it's coming out of your ears yet you keep begging for more. Are you ever going to wise up or do you suspect that you may be brain damaged?
Actually, the whistleblower's details fairly accurately depicted trump's phone call with Zelensky on the 25th.

What whileblower there was none. He was never directly involved which makes him nothing than a gossiping busy body. Besides the entire transcript of the call was published and the verified by Zaleski himself.
You've had your head up your ass for so long now that what you used to have for brains has turned to shit.

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.

Well I guess you won't get your whistle blower after all because there never was one to be gotten. And yet again you've had smoke pumped up your ass till it's coming out of your ears yet you keep begging for more. Are you ever going to wise up or do you suspect that you may be brain damaged?
Actually, the whistleblower's details fairly accurately depicted trump's phone call with Zelensky on the 25th.
Hardly.
LOLOL

You think I'm surprised to see you're not intelligent enough to look at two transcripts and see how they align?

:lmao:
Align, hell I read the damn thing myself and there was nothing there. Get a clue idiot.

Hardly.
LOLOL

You think I'm surprised to see you're not intelligent enough to look at two transcripts and see how they align?

Align, hell I read the damn thing myself and there was nothing there. Get a clue idiot.

Faun is a hopeless p[artisan hack, you'll never get him to admit that ANYONE from the Left did something wrong.

"
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Biden’s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day. Whatever the case, Poroshenko and Ukraine’s parliament obliged by ending Shokin’s tenure as prosecutor. Shokin was facing steep criticism in Ukraine, and among some U.S. officials, for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions when he was fired."

and this.............

"
But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money."

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

You boy's can cry all you want, something rotten is happening there.
LOL

You quoting a fucking opinion piece. :eusa_doh:

The news is reporting there was no active investigation when Biden did that.

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster.

You're dismissed, more than enough there to look into. Biden nor Trump are guilty of anything until convicted in a court of Law. Take your denials elsewhere, it is what it is.

"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."
LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me.

And again, you're referencing an opinion piece. That's not news. And the reason you're leaning on an op/ed and not the news is because the news is reporting Shokin did not have an open investigation into Burisma Holdings when Biden applied pressure to sack Shokin.

LOL most little girls are likely more than man enough to dismiss a wimpy littly pussy like you.

Hardly.
LOLOL

Faun is a hopeless p[artisan hack, you'll never get him to admit that ANYONE from the Left did something wrong.

Well I like mocking little pissants like that anyway. I also enjoy pulling wings off of flies.

We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's
Yeah. We don't want to know what was actually said. We want some third party with no personal knowledge of the actual call to comment on what other people told him.
:laughing0301:

Dumb

as

FUCK!!!

Last edited:
The "sitting VP" was acting on behalf of the United States

Really, and what US national interest was involved???

It was determined Shokin was corrup

LOL!!!!

This from someone who

1. is a dual citizen of the US and ISRAEL
2. was long DEFENSE STOCKS, the LONG BOND, GOLD and OIL on 9/10
3. doesn't want the AMERICAN PEOPLE to know there are NO PHOTOS of "Osama" in Saudi
4. insists it really was a "757" that hit the Pentagon
5. loves George W Bush, worst TRAITOR in AMERICAN HISTORY
:cuckoo:

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

What do you libs not understand about Biden gloating in a video how he got the man fired?
Who's denying he did that?
Not answering a damning question by posing another unrelated one does not work.
Your question was a non-sequitur. You asked what us libs don't understand about Biden gloating....

I haven't seen a lib yet deny he was gloating. Which is why I asked you who's denying it.

Seems you can't answer. :dunno:

Hardly.
LOLOL

LOL

That's what a crybaby howls when they can't win an argument.

"
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Biden’s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day. Whatever the case, Poroshenko and Ukraine’s parliament obliged by ending Shokin’s tenure as prosecutor. Shokin was facing steep criticism in Ukraine, and among some U.S. officials, for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions when he was fired."

and this.............

"
But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money."

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

You boy's can cry all you want, something rotten is happening there.
LOL

You quoting a fucking opinion piece. :eusa_doh:

The news is reporting there was no active investigation when Biden did that.

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster.

You're dismissed, more than enough there to look into. Biden nor Trump are guilty of anything until convicted in a court of Law. Take your denials elsewhere, it is what it is.

"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."
LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me.

And again, you're referencing an opinion piece. That's not news. And the reason you're leaning on an op/ed and not the news is because the news is reporting Shokin did not have an open investigation into Burisma Holdings when Biden applied pressure to sack Shokin.

LOL most little girls are likely more than man enough to dismiss a wimpy littly pussy like you.
LOL

And yet here I am, not dismissed. :mm:

You mean from the person who does not have first hand knowledge of the call ? Basically, heard from a friend who heard it from another.

Forum List

Back