We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.

Yep, clear case of Truth over Facts...dumbass.

ROFL! It takes a real genius to believe that you can't be bribing someone if you don't use the word "bribe."

You are so fucking stupid it must hurt.
LOL

Slobbers the USMB fucking moron who still can't explain the bribe he thinks took place.

Holy fuck but you're stupid fawn. Yes, you're a fucking liar, all Stalinists are, but to think you can get away with such lies, Klafte.
Faux calls me stupid for saying that you don't need to use the word "bribe," to be guilty of bribery, but he says Trump is guilty of bribery even though he never used the word "bribe."

Is it possible for a living person to be as dumb as Faux?
LOLOL

Actually, I didn't say Trump is guilty of bribery. What I actually said is there's not enough evidence yet to say that.

I'll chalk this fuckup of your to be attributed to the fact you're a fucking moron.

:dance:
You're the one denying that Biden took a bribe because he never used the word "bribe." That's how stupefyingly dumb you are.
No, fucking moron, that's not why I denied there was a bribe.

As always, you prove to be too fucking moronic to understand anything.

The reason I said there was no bribe is because there was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings or Hunter Biden; so Joe Biden had nothing personal to gain by getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.

LOL

Slobbers the USMB fucking moron who still can't explain the bribe he thinks took place.

Holy fuck but you're stupid fawn. Yes, you're a fucking liar, all Stalinists are, but to think you can get away with such lies, Klafte.
Faux calls me stupid for saying that you don't need to use the word "bribe," to be guilty of bribery, but he says Trump is guilty of bribery even though he never used the word "bribe."

LOLOL

Actually, I didn't say Trump is guilty of bribery. What I actually said is there's not enough evidence yet to say that.

I'll chalk this fuckup of your to be attributed to the fact you're a fucking moron.

You're the one denying that Biden took a bribe because he never used the word "bribe." That's how stupefyingly dumb you are.

The reason I said there was no bribe is because there was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings or Hunter Biden; so Joe Biden had nothing personal to gain by getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.
You asked if Biden used the word "bribe" when I said he took a bribe. The prosecutor said he was about to launch an investigation into Burisma Holdings. That's why Biden wanted him fired. Your constant bleating about there being "no active investigation" is a canard.

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.

Okay, dipshit.....now we know...the "Whistle Blower," did not hear the conversation he didn't have first hand knowledge of the call, all he had was "hear say," so he heard rumors and not even direct access to any of the information...

You twit....

You know that kid's game...where one kid whispers something to one kid and they do this down a whole line of kids....and by the end of the line, at the last kid, the thing that was whispered isn't even close to being what was actually whispered? You didn't learn that lesson in school...did you?

He didn't even have any first hand contact with the information...you moron....

Breaking: Whistleblower complaint released

And as reported earlier, all of the complaint comes from second-hand knowledge of the call and the events that transpired afterward:
----

Had the complainant actually read the transcript or been in the room, he might have noticed that Zelensky brought up Giuliani and the Biden investigation first, although Trump was certainly happy to discuss it. The Crowdstrike reference is accurate, though, as is its likely value to Trump. However, Trump never mentions his own election bid in the transcript nor does he pressure Zelensky in any obvious way.
"Okay, dipshit.....now we know...the "Whistle Blower," did not hear the conversation he didn't have first hand knowledge of the call, all he had was "hear say"

True, the whistleblower says they got their information from more than a half dozen other government officials.

That would be more than a half dozen government officials who might have first hand knowledge and will be called in to testify as witnesses during this impeachment inquiry.

upload_2019-9-26_12-1-15.jpeg

However, the transcript alone is proof the President violated the Constitution and federal law by asking a foreign power to intervene in our election on his behalf.
That is a blatant LIE! At no time Did Trump request intervention! Your reading the Adam Schiff embellished version...
Of course he did. He asked yo have his political rival investigated.

LOLOL

You asked if Biden used the word "bribe" when I said he took a bribe. The prosecutor said he was about to launch an investigation into Burisma Holdings. That's why Biden wanted him fired. Your constant bleating about there being "no active investigation" is a canard.
The prosecutor says that now. There's no evidence he said it then nor is there any evidence what he's saying now is true. He has an axe to grind against Biden.

And the reason I pointed Biden didn't say it was a bribe is because that's the only way it could have been a bribe since he gained nothing personally. A required element of a bribe. You proved to be too fucking moronic to get that as well.

So Biden does illegal stuff in Ukraine and Trump asks their President to look into it and Trump is in trouble Solely because Biden is a political rival?
That’s a lot of broken lines connect the dots.

Okay, dipshit.....now we know...the "Whistle Blower," did not hear the conversation he didn't have first hand knowledge of the call, all he had was "hear say," so he heard rumors and not even direct access to any of the information...

You twit....

You know that kid's game...where one kid whispers something to one kid and they do this down a whole line of kids....and by the end of the line, at the last kid, the thing that was whispered isn't even close to being what was actually whispered? You didn't learn that lesson in school...did you?

And as reported earlier, all of the complaint comes from second-hand knowledge of the call and the events that transpired afterward:
----

Had the complainant actually read the transcript or been in the room, he might have noticed that Zelensky brought up Giuliani and the Biden investigation first, although Trump was certainly happy to discuss it. The Crowdstrike reference is accurate, though, as is its likely value to Trump. However, Trump never mentions his own election bid in the transcript nor does he pressure Zelensky in any obvious way.

Are you trying to say the Inspector General (who tramp hired) lied when he said it was creditable. The first thing the DNI did was run to tramp and Barr, 2 people that were named in the complaint.

Well I guess you won't get your whistle blower after all because there never was one to be gotten. And yet again you've had smoke pumped up your ass till it's coming out of your ears yet you keep begging for more. Are you ever going to wise up or do you suspect that you may be brain damaged?

ROFL! It takes a real genius to believe that you can't be bribing someone if you don't use the word "bribe."

You are so fucking stupid it must hurt.
LOL

What would you call it?
I call what Biden did "taking a bribe." Faux is the one who disagrees.

You're almost as stupid as Faux.

Hunter Biden was never under investigation, the man who owned Burisma Group was and it had quit when Shokin took over. The UK, and IMF wanted him fired as well. So Biden Sr. nor Hunter gained nothing when Shokin got fired.

Well I guess you won't get your whistle blower after all because there never was one to be gotten. And yet again you've had smoke pumped up your ass till it's coming out of your ears yet you keep begging for more. Are you ever going to wise up or do you suspect that you may be brain damaged?

So you are saying the Inspector General (tramps guy) was lying, and tramp and rudy made him up??

So you are saying the Inspector General was lying, and tramp and rudy made him up??
I read the transcript myself dummy.

LOL

What would you call it?

Hunter Biden was never under investigation, the man who owned Burisma Group was and it had quit when Shokin took over. The UK, and IMF wanted him fired as well. So Biden Sr. nor Hunter gained nothing when Shokin got fired.
One always gains nothing when the person investigating them is fired.
Man, fiction and fake are quite the combo meal.

So you are saying the Inspector General was lying, and tramp and rudy made him up??
I read the transcript myself dummy.

So did I. And by the way I had already thought that maybe the whistleblower may not even existed, that tramp and rudy made him up.
Another lie debunked-Biden & the Ukraine

Post 18.

What would you call it?

One always gains nothing when the person investigating them is fired.
Man, fiction and fake are quite the combo meal.

So why did the IMF and UK want him fired??

You twit....

----

"Okay, dipshit.....now we know...the "Whistle Blower," did not hear the conversation he didn't have first hand knowledge of the call, all he had was "hear say"

True, the whistleblower says they got their information from more than a half dozen other government officials.

That would be more than a half dozen government officials who might have first hand knowledge and will be called in to testify as witnesses during this impeachment inquiry.

LOLOL

The prosecutor says that now. There's no evidence he said it then nor is there any evidence what he's saying now is true. He has an axe to grind against Biden.

And the reason I pointed Biden didn't say it was a bribe is because that's the only way it could have been a bribe since he gained nothing personally. A required element of a bribe. You proved to be too fucking moronic to get that as well.
Of course he gained personally. He gained the interruption of a huge scandal. You have to be suffering from brain damage what Biden gained from it.

You twit....

----

Are you trying to say the Inspector General (who tramp hired) lied when he said it was creditable. The first thing the DNI did was run to tramp and Barr, 2 people that were named in the complaint.
In this case, the term "credible" is virtually meaningless. At most it means some fool might take it seriously.

Forum List

Back