We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.

Okay, dipshit.....now we know...the "Whistle Blower," did not hear the conversation he didn't have first hand knowledge of the call, all he had was "hear say," so he heard rumors and not even direct access to any of the information...

You twit....

You know that kid's game...where one kid whispers something to one kid and they do this down a whole line of kids....and by the end of the line, at the last kid, the thing that was whispered isn't even close to being what was actually whispered? You didn't learn that lesson in school...did you?

He didn't even have any first hand contact with the information...you moron....

Breaking: Whistleblower complaint released

And as reported earlier, all of the complaint comes from second-hand knowledge of the call and the events that transpired afterward:
----

Had the complainant actually read the transcript or been in the room, he might have noticed that Zelensky brought up Giuliani and the Biden investigation first, although Trump was certainly happy to discuss it. The Crowdstrike reference is accurate, though, as is its likely value to Trump. However, Trump never mentions his own election bid in the transcript nor does he pressure Zelensky in any obvious way.

Are you trying to say the Inspector General (who tramp hired) lied when he said it was creditable. The first thing the DNI did was run to tramp and Barr, 2 people that were named in the complaint.
In this case, the term "credible" is virtually meaningless. At most it means some fool might take it seriously.

So you think the whistle blower is made up by tramp and the Inspector General is fake as well, since he was hired he might be a wingman for tramp like Barr and Rudy are.

Holy fuck but you're stupid fawn. Yes, you're a fucking liar, all Stalinists are, but to think you can get away with such lies, Klafte.
Faux calls me stupid for saying that you don't need to use the word "bribe," to be guilty of bribery, but he says Trump is guilty of bribery even though he never used the word "bribe."

Is it possible for a living person to be as dumb as Faux?
LOLOL

Actually, I didn't say Trump is guilty of bribery. What I actually said is there's not enough evidence yet to say that.

I'll chalk this fuckup of your to be attributed to the fact you're a fucking moron.

:dance:
You're the one denying that Biden took a bribe because he never used the word "bribe." That's how stupefyingly dumb you are.
No, fucking moron, that's not why I denied there was a bribe.

As always, you prove to be too fucking moronic to understand anything.

The reason I said there was no bribe is because there was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings or Hunter Biden; so Joe Biden had nothing personal to gain by getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.
You asked if Biden used the word "bribe" when I said he took a bribe. The prosecutor said he was about to launch an investigation into Burisma Holdings. That's why Biden wanted him fired. Your constant bleating about there being "no active investigation" is a canard.
You arecthe azbsolute dumbest operson on the entire planet.

Burisma Holding was being investigated. There was no "about to be investigated".

This is what I love about you Trumpettes. You all think you are so fucking smart and know things when, in reality, you don't know shit.

Burisma had been under investigation but that investigation was dormant when Biden was there. Biden wanted him fired because the US and many other countries wanted him fired.

Hunter Biden himself was under no investigation. He had no ownership, was not part of management.

You assfucks have been told this a gazillion times. Are you just too fucking stupid to get it?

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.

Okay, dipshit.....now we know...the "Whistle Blower," did not hear the conversation he didn't have first hand knowledge of the call, all he had was "hear say," so he heard rumors and not even direct access to any of the information...

You twit....

You know that kid's game...where one kid whispers something to one kid and they do this down a whole line of kids....and by the end of the line, at the last kid, the thing that was whispered isn't even close to being what was actually whispered? You didn't learn that lesson in school...did you?

And as reported earlier, all of the complaint comes from second-hand knowledge of the call and the events that transpired afterward:
----

Had the complainant actually read the transcript or been in the room, he might have noticed that Zelensky brought up Giuliani and the Biden investigation first, although Trump was certainly happy to discuss it. The Crowdstrike reference is accurate, though, as is its likely value to Trump. However, Trump never mentions his own election bid in the transcript nor does he pressure Zelensky in any obvious way.

Are you trying to say the Inspector General (who tramp hired) lied when he said it was creditable. The first thing the DNI did was run to tramp and Barr, 2 people that were named in the complaint.
In this case, the term "credible" is virtually meaningless. At most it means some fool might take it seriously.

So you think the whistle blower is made up by tramp and the Inspector General is fake as well, since he was hired he might be a wingman for tramp like Barr and Rudy are.
You have reading comprehension problems, I see.

I didn't say he doesn't exist. However, I see no evidence that he's credible. At this point he appears to be a political hack, and nothing more.

Well I guess you won't get your whistle blower after all because there never was one to be gotten. And yet again you've had smoke pumped up your ass till it's coming out of your ears yet you keep begging for more. Are you ever going to wise up or do you suspect that you may be brain damaged?
Actually, the whistleblower's details fairly accurately depicted trump's phone call with Zelensky on the 25th.

Well I guess you won't get your whistle blower after all because there never was one to be gotten. And yet again you've had smoke pumped up your ass till it's coming out of your ears yet you keep begging for more. Are you ever going to wise up or do you suspect that you may be brain damaged?
Actually, the whistleblower's details fairly accurately depicted trump's phone call with Zelensky on the 25th.
Hardly.

You twit....

----

"Okay, dipshit.....now we know...the "Whistle Blower," did not hear the conversation he didn't have first hand knowledge of the call, all he had was "hear say"

True, the whistleblower says they got their information from more than a half dozen other government officials.

That would be more than a half dozen government officials who might have first hand knowledge and will be called in to testify as witnesses during this impeachment inquiry.
LOLOL

Actually, I didn't say Trump is guilty of bribery. What I actually said is there's not enough evidence yet to say that.

I'll chalk this fuckup of your to be attributed to the fact you're a fucking moron.

You're the one denying that Biden took a bribe because he never used the word "bribe." That's how stupefyingly dumb you are.

The reason I said there was no bribe is because there was no active investigation into Burisma Holdings or Hunter Biden; so Joe Biden had nothing personal to gain by getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.
You asked if Biden used the word "bribe" when I said he took a bribe. The prosecutor said he was about to launch an investigation into Burisma Holdings. That's why Biden wanted him fired. Your constant bleating about there being "no active investigation" is a canard.
The prosecutor says that now. There's no evidence he said it then nor is there any evidence what he's saying now is true. He has an axe to grind against Biden.

And the reason I pointed Biden didn't say it was a bribe is because that's the only way it could have been a bribe since he gained nothing personally. A required element of a bribe. You proved to be too fucking moronic to get that as well.
Of course he gained personally. He gained the interruption of a huge scandal. You have to be suffering from brain damage what Biden gained from it.
There was no scandal involving him or his son, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Hardly.
LOLOL

You think I'm surprised to see you're not intelligent enough to look at two transcripts and see how they align?

:lmao:

Faux calls me stupid for saying that you don't need to use the word "bribe," to be guilty of bribery, but he says Trump is guilty of bribery even though he never used the word "bribe."

LOLOL

Burisma Holding was being investigated. There was no "about to be investigated".

This is what I love about you Trumpettes. You all think you are so fucking smart and know things when, in reality, you don't know shit.

Burisma had been under investigation but that investigation was dormant when Biden was there. Biden wanted him fired because the US and many other countries wanted him fired.

Hunter Biden himself was under no investigation. He had no ownership, was not part of management.

You assfucks have been told this a gazillion times. Are you just too fucking stupid to get it?

Did he profit from Daddy's interference? Indeed he did. Was Daddy in a Office at the time? Indeed he was.

LOLOL

Did he profit from Daddy's interference? Indeed he did. Was Daddy in a Office at the time? Indeed he was.
WTF??

Explain how Hunter Biden profited by Shokin's ouster.

"
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Biden’s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day. Whatever the case, Poroshenko and Ukraine’s parliament obliged by ending Shokin’s tenure as prosecutor. Shokin was facing steep criticism in Ukraine, and among some U.S. officials, for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions when he was fired."

and this.............

"
But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money."

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

You boy's can cry all you want, something rotten is happening there.

"
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Biden’s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day. Whatever the case, Poroshenko and Ukraine’s parliament obliged by ending Shokin’s tenure as prosecutor. Shokin was facing steep criticism in Ukraine, and among some U.S. officials, for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions when he was fired."

and this.............

"
But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money."

LOL

You quoting a fucking opinion piece. :eusa_doh:

The news is reporting there was no active investigation when Biden did that.

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster.

We never GOT a transcript. We got five pages of a half hour phone call. The rest has been "locked down" and now we find out there are others as well.

This "release" was the part that the White House thought was "safe"...damning as IT was

"

and this.............

"

LOL

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster.

You're dismissed, more than enough there to look into. Biden nor Trump are guilty of anything until convicted in a court of Law. Take your denials elsewhere, it is what it is.

"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

Burisma was NOT under investigation by Shokin.

That is a lie.

In fact the only time Shokin investigated ANY company was to shake them down...which was why he was removed

You got both.....and neither says anything remotely like what they lying Democraps claimed.

What would you call it?
I call what Biden did "taking a bribe." Faux is the one who disagrees.

You're almost as stupid as Faux.

Hunter Biden was never under investigation, the man who owned Burisma Group was and it had quit when Shokin took over. The UK, and IMF wanted him fired as well. So Biden Sr. nor Hunter gained nothing when Shokin got fired.
One always gains nothing when the person investigating them is fired.
Man, fiction and fake are quite the combo meal.

So why did the IMF and UK want him fired??
Topic is Biden and Trump and other entity concerns is merely a deflection from you.

"

and this.............

"

This is like the Mueller witch hunt where they search for two years for Trumps Russian “paperwork” and all the while Hillary is waving hers about.

"

and this.............

"

LOL

You're dismissed, more than enough there to look into. Biden nor Trump are guilty of anything until convicted in a court of Law. Take your denials elsewhere, it is what it is.

"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."
LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me.

And again, you're referencing an opinion piece. That's not news. And the reason you're leaning on an op/ed and not the news is because the news is reporting Shokin did not have an open investigation into Burisma Holdings when Biden applied pressure to sack Shokin.

Forum List

Back