We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

So what is the Jail Term for Buying Russian Propaganda from Putin to try to rig an election in your favor, and also selling Russia 20% of Untied States" Strategic Uranium" which ends up in Obama Bombs in Iran?

The worst thing imaginable. They'd have to listen to you 24/7!

Collusion is a Putin Shaped Dildo shoved straight up in to the Ass of The DNC.

Russian repression?

The only Russian Repression around here is you Leftists Trying to keep those Putin shaped Dildos lodged firmly in your asses all day.

Nah I'm pretty sure it represents repressed or latent homosexual desires. Russia must be full of them.
That's why you lusted for Russian Collusion when you knew Obama and Clinton were worshiping Putin's Pole in exchange for some Uranium and a Dirty Dossier, and for a bonus, Obama Bin Lying threw in The Ukraine and some Obama Bucks to Iran to buy Obama Bombs from Putin.

A pole vaulting conspiracy theorist!

So what is the Jail Term for Buying Russian Propaganda from Putin to try to rig an election in your favor, and also selling Russia 20% of Untied States" Strategic Uranium" which ends up in Obama Bombs in Iran?

Collusion is a Putin Shaped Dildo shoved straight up in to the Ass of The DNC.

Russian repression?

The only Russian Repression around here is you Leftists Trying to keep those Putin shaped Dildos lodged firmly in your asses all day.

Nah I'm pretty sure it represents repressed or latent homosexual desires. Russia must be full of them.
That's why you lusted for Russian Collusion when you knew Obama and Clinton were worshiping Putin's Pole in exchange for some Uranium and a Dirty Dossier, and for a bonus, Obama Bin Lying threw in The Ukraine and some Obama Bucks to Iran to buy Obama Bombs from Putin.

Who cares. Trump isn't going to win next year

MACKINAC ISLAND, Mich. — Donald Trump has long heralded Michigan as the crown jewel of his 2016 victory. But the president's campaign team is increasingly grim about a repeat performance in the traditionally blue Rust Belt state.

After a midterm election that decimated the ranks of Michigan Republicans, Trump's campaign is looking to other battlegrounds he lost last time — such as Minnesota and New Hampshire — that it sees as more promising.

The assessment illustrates how Trump’s support in the Rust Belt statesthat propelled him to the presidency has softened, jeopardizing his prospects for a second term. While they say it’s too early to write off Michigan — Trump aides say the campaign still intends to pump resources into the state — a range of public polling has shown Trump in poor shape here.

“It’ll be tough,” said Greg McNeilly, a veteran GOP strategist in Michigan. Though the president overcame tough odds in 2016, winning the state by 10,704 votes, or less than 1 point, McNeilly expects Democratic turnout to be stronger in 2020. “Trump is the underdog,” he said.

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
Lol why? It’s none of your business
Everything the president does is our business. He is "supposedly" working for us.
His conversation with foreign leaders is not your business

This is an -absolute- lie, and completely unsupported by anything in the Mueller report.
Well Mueller said he couldn't bring a charge against a sitting president but he could be charged after he leaves the white house
And thus, you -admit- you lied.
Not in Trump world. Read between the lines
Your statement that Mueller said Trump is guilty is an -absolute- lie.

Now you know how it feels to be flat out lied to. And just like Trump, I'll never admit I lied.

And I have no obligation to be honest with you. Does that sound familiar?

Corey Lewandowski, who managed Trump's 2016 campaign and is considering a run for the Senate from New Hampshire in 2020, went before Congress and admitted, unapologetically, to lying to the press. "I have no obligation to be honest with the media," Lewandowski said straight-faced.

And I have no obligation to be honest with you M14.

How 'bout that.
And I still contend that Corey deserves a Medal of Freedom Award for that performance!
He only complied voluntarily with Mueller and other committees before that; yet the Dems called him names, grandstanded, and re-wrote the committee rules for his appearance so some D.C pitbull attorney could harass him at the end of 8 hours of dealing with Dem simpletons.
I hope he wins a Senate seat. He can take baloney heat!

Russian repression?

MACKINAC ISLAND, Mich. — Donald Trump has long heralded Michigan as the crown jewel of his 2016 victory. But the president's campaign team is increasingly grim about a repeat performance in the traditionally blue Rust Belt state.

After a midterm election that decimated the ranks of Michigan Republicans, Trump's campaign is looking to other battlegrounds he lost last time — such as Minnesota and New Hampshire — that it sees as more promising.

The assessment illustrates how Trump’s support in the Rust Belt statesthat propelled him to the presidency has softened, jeopardizing his prospects for a second term. While they say it’s too early to write off Michigan — Trump aides say the campaign still intends to pump resources into the state — a range of public polling has shown Trump in poor shape here.

“It’ll be tough,” said Greg McNeilly, a veteran GOP strategist in Michigan. Though the president overcame tough odds in 2016, winning the state by 10,704 votes, or less than 1 point, McNeilly expects Democratic turnout to be stronger in 2020. “Trump is the underdog,” he said.
lol who can beat trump?? Haha

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
Everything the president does is our business. He is "supposedly" working for us.
Yes they should be. Why would you think they are not?

Anyone we nominate. Trust me, you won't like any of them but any of them will beat Trump.

Hell Hillary almost did and she sucked. Remember? She didn't even campaign in MI, WI or PA. What a stupid bitch.

Well Mueller said he couldn't bring a charge against a sitting president but he could be charged after he leaves the white house

Now you know how it feels to be flat out lied to. And just like Trump, I'll never admit I lied.

And I have no obligation to be honest with you. Does that sound familiar?

Corey Lewandowski, who managed Trump's 2016 campaign and is considering a run for the Senate from New Hampshire in 2020, went before Congress and admitted, unapologetically, to lying to the press. "I have no obligation to be honest with the media," Lewandowski said straight-faced.

And I have no obligation to be honest with you M14.

How 'bout that.
And I still contend that Corey deserves a Medal of Freedom Award for that performance!
He only complied voluntarily with Mueller and other committees before that; yet the Dems called him names, grandstanded, and re-wrote the committee rules for his appearance so some D.C pitbull attorney could harass him at the end of 8 hours of dealing with Dem simpletons.
I hope he wins a Senate seat. He can take baloney heat!
Remember your kangaroo court against Hillary? She at least handled it with class.

Class is not needed to win a Republican seat in the House or Senate. If the voters in that district are conservatives, you can even get a pedophile elected.

Rememmber Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore was banned from an Alabama shopping centre for repeatedly badgering teenage girls? And you guys wanted to elect him.

Cory is a shoe in.

we want HRC's 10,000 deleted emails, not redacted.

we want Obama's college transcripts
Why do you want Former President Obama's college transcripts?
mebelle has no idea why she wants to see Obama's college transcripts. mebelle is just regurgitating rightwing bullshit that she gleefully gobbles up.

lol! You know nothing about MeBelle, dummy!
Then tell us, why do you want to see his college transcripts?

Read upthread for your answer, darling.

Yes they should be. Why would you think they are not?
Lol because we voted him in to handle our business, he wouldn’t get things done if leaders knew the conversation would be shared with the world.. you left wingers are retarted

Anyone we nominate. Trust me, you won't like any of them but any of them will beat Trump.

Hell Hillary almost did and she sucked. Remember? She didn't even campaign in MI, WI or PA. What a stupid bitch.
You mean democrats that support infanticide ? Open boarders? Lol trumps is the best thing that happen to America why would we vote him out??

we want HRC's 10,000 deleted emails, not redacted.

we want Obama's college transcripts
First we want Bush's deleted emails and Trump's tax returns.

You can have all the deleted Bush emails that you want.

Trump's tax returns are hands off (and it drives y'all cray-cray) until he decides to release them.

You can look up his campaign donations and expenditures at the FCC website.

are they still a whistleblower if they got the info 2nd hand and never heard it for themselves??

Yup. That's what I've been reading. The "whistleblower" didn't actually know anything. He just repeated something he was told.

More of a gossip than a whistleblower. LOL

Makes the whole issue here just another case of "Fake News". Where did this one come from originally? CNN? The NY Times? Another titan of Fake News?

This is an -absolute- lie, and completely unsupported by anything in the Mueller report.
Than you for your admission that you lied.
Why do you need to lie to make a point?

Trump's tax returns are hands off (and it drives y'all cray-cray) until he decides to release them.

The crazy thing is that there isn't anything suspicious about President Trump's tax returns Its really cool how he is making the libs beg for them.

But the libs wouldn't think of leaking the returns themselves. Trump would return fire and release Soros' return, or Bon Jovi's or Keith Olbermann's. Trump's ability and willingness to return fire makes the libs less likely to try any shit.

are they still a whistleblower if they got the info 2nd hand and never heard it for themselves??
Yes you are

You do not need to witness the actual call. Few do
But as part of your job, you hear content from a credible person, you are obligated to report a possible violation of ethics or the law

It is up to the IG to investigate the report
got a link??

Forum List

Back