We do not want a transcript of the call, we want the Whistleblower's

Despite the liberals continual and ever changing word salads, Muller found Trump unable to be charged with a crime and if you can’t be charged, then you are innocent.

Not true dick head. He said he's guilty but we don't charge sitting presidents.

Your logic is fucked up.

Hillary is innocent in the email case and benghazi?
Potty mouthed sillybobo off suspension briefly but certainly headed back to time out due to inability to articulate a response.
You are right. i'm sorry. But I was right that Hillary was always innocent. How do we know? She was never charged with anything.

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
are they still a whistleblower if they got the info 2nd hand and never heard it for themselves??
Yes you are

You do not need to witness the actual call. Few do
But as part of your job, you hear content from a credible person, you are obligated to report a possible violation of ethics or the law

It is up to the IG to investigate the report
Are you blowing the fake whistle blower now? Is that what constitutes as Whistle Blowing these days?

This douchebag should be prosecuted for making false accusations, and wasting America's times.

Sucks to be you losers falling on your face again.

How's that Mueller report working out for you?

Is it even good toilet paper, or does it feel rough on your snow flake ass like I suspect it is?

So what is the Jail Term for Buying Russian Propaganda from Putin to try to rig an election in your favor, and also selling Russia 20% of Untied States" Strategic Uranium" which ends up in Obama Bombs in Iran?

The worst thing imaginable. They'd have to listen to you 24/7!

Collusion is a Putin Shaped Dildo shoved straight up in to the Ass of The DNC.

Russian repression?

Not true dick head. He said he's guilty....
This is an -absolute- lie, and completely unsupported by anything in the Mueller report.
Well Mueller said he couldn't bring a charge against a sitting president but he could be charged after he leaves the white house
And thus, you -admit- you lied.
Not in Trump world. Read between the lines. If Trump was innocent and Mueller found he was innocent, he wouldn't have commented about charging him after he leaves office. And he wouldn't have said, "I can't charge a sitting president"

Basically if Trump wasn't POTUS he'd be in jail with all his buddies right now. Lock him up, lock him up!

This is an -absolute- lie, and completely unsupported by anything in the Mueller report.
Well Mueller said he couldn't bring a charge against a sitting president but he could be charged after he leaves the white house
Not in Trump world. Read between the lines
Your statement that Mueller said Trump is guilty is an -absolute- lie.

Penelope was 100% correct when she titled part of this thread, "We Do Not Want A Transcript of The Call...".

Good job, Penelope........:11_2_1043:.

report. They can make up a transcript of the call, so lets see the report that was sent to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) who determined it was creditable and urgent for the security of the US.

Also the name of the whistleblower should be given under classified info to the House Intelligence Committee.
are they still a whistleblower if they got the info 2nd hand and never heard it for themselves??
Yes you are

You do not need to witness the actual call. Few do
But as part of your job, you hear content from a credible person, you are obligated to report a possible violation of ethics or the law

It is up to the IG to investigate the report
I saw a Ground Hog in my yard the other day and he telepathically told me that you are a Putin Butt Puppet and a Hairy Man Butt Muncher for Mother Russia.

Should I report you to The CIA, FBI, DOJ, as well as the Ladies Crow Pie Club of Libphuckistan New York?

Not in Trump world. Read between the lines. If Trump was innocent and Mueller found he was innocent, he wouldn't have commented about charging him after he leaves office. And he wouldn't have said, "I can't charge a sitting president"

Basically if Trump wasn't POTUS he'd be in jail with all his buddies right now. Lock him up, lock him up!

Mueller threw 'red meat' to the resistance because he was denied membership to Trump's golf club.
You should know by now swamp rats like Mueller have ultra-thin skins.

So what is the Jail Term for Buying Russian Propaganda from Putin to try to rig an election in your favor, and also selling Russia 20% of Untied States" Strategic Uranium" which ends up in Obama Bombs in Iran?

Russian repression?

The only Russian Repression around here is you Leftists Trying to keep those Putin shaped Dildos lodged firmly in your asses all day.

Mueller threw 'red meat' to the resistance because he was denied membership to Trump's golf club.
And they wear girl's underwear.

Not in Trump world. Read between the lines
Your statement that Mueller said Trump is guilty is an -absolute- lie.

Now you know how it feels to be flat out lied to. And just like Trump, I'll never admit I lied.

And I have no obligation to be honest with you. Does that sound familiar?

Corey Lewandowski, who managed Trump's 2016 campaign and is considering a run for the Senate from New Hampshire in 2020, went before Congress and admitted, unapologetically, to lying to the press. "I have no obligation to be honest with the media," Lewandowski said straight-faced.

And I have no obligation to be honest with you M14.

Russian repression?

The only Russian Repression around here is you Leftists Trying to keep those Putin shaped Dildos lodged firmly in your asses all day.

Nah I'm pretty sure it represents repressed or latent homosexual desires. Russia must be full of them.

Well he is a Republican so that doesn't surprise me.

Russian repression?

Nah I'm pretty sure it represents repressed or latent homosexual desires. Russia must be full of them.
That's why you lusted for Russian Collusion when you knew Obama and Clinton were worshiping Putin's Pole in exchange for some Uranium and a Dirty Dossier, and for a bonus, Obama Bin Lying threw in The Ukraine and some Obama Bucks to Iran to buy Obama Bombs from Putin.

Lol why? It’s none of your business

And they wear girl's underwear.

"He's never going to admit he's wrong in front of everyone": President Trump's aides are worried about his behavior
There are increasing concerns that Trump's character flaws are making him unfit to be president

Lol why? It’s none of your business
Everything the president does is our business. He is "supposedly" working for us.

Russian repression?

That's why you lusted for Russian Collusion when you knew Obama and Clinton were worshiping Putin's Pole in exchange for some Uranium and a Dirty Dossier, and for a bonus, Obama Bin Lying threw in The Ukraine and some Obama Bucks to Iran to buy Obama Bombs from Putin.

Donald Trump rushing to sell Saudi Arabia nuclear technology
Experts worry tech transfer will allow Saudi Arabia to produce nuclear weapons, contributing to Middle East arms race.

Even if Iran attacked Saudi Arabia's oil field, Trump's responsible for the fallout
The dangerous downward spiral in the Middle East stems from the U.S. scrapping the Iran nuclear deal without a strategy in place.

Forum List

Back